"Aliens"......no, seriously aliens

One last thing.

I said that almost all of the "vampires" would be killed in the next few days. Here is how you will know when it happens. There will be a global earthquake. It will be great because of the scope, not the magnitude.

earthquakes_small.gif

There is going to be a nuclear event inside the Hollow Earth. The ice covering Antarctica/Atlantis is going to melt shortly afterwards too.

Why the connection, is there a small earthquake every time a vampire is killed?
And the ice caps? Do they release heat into the atmosphere when the stake is driven like cows passing gas?
Maybe it's better to not to kill a vampire when it means you're also killing a Polarbear.

I have that clown on ignore, but please get him in here so he can be humiliated in the war room as he is in the OT. LOL

"I can see my hand, but I'm not certain if it exists."

I like the part where N13 had to make up a quote to pretend it was one of my counters

<7>

I don't know or understand the Mothman thing.

I have some theories about the big Foot phenomenon, but nothing good enough to "publish." I do know this: If these beings exist, then they know some things that keeps them in existence. Red Elk says that they are evil, but I'm not so sure. Big Foot probably has a disdain for humans because they see what we do to nature. They also know that if they do not remain hidden, then humans will genocide them and put the rest into captivity via Zoos. They also know that some among us would eat them.

On the shadow people: I've had encounters with the Hat man in my dreams. I finally defeated him around 2007. My daughter was seeing shodow people last month. When she did, I would get there too late to have a good look. I did see something moving fast that looked like a shadow, but just a glimpse. This happened three times. I took care of the problem and now they are gone.

Brother, Brotatochip, I can see it happening to you, and you should let your mind continue to wander. You don't have to believe anything, just entertain these kinds of ideas. Once you do, and enter into the magic theatre, you are going to find all kinds of stuff for your discernment. It's a good place to visit, especially now.

Don't worry, you'll see Santa soon.

C'mon son. There's no mothman, bigfoot or shadow person. Grow up peter pan. There's no flying pixie dust either.

C'mon son. There's no mothman, bigfoot or shadow person. Grow up peter pan. There's no flying pixie dust either.

wait until he tries to flip this around and pretend this was all part of his elaborate "parody"

77 pages of conspiracy theories bounced off his one lonely friend in the spook/truth thread and he wants to claim this stuff's for the studio audience who are "in on the joke" when he's playing to an empty room

Why the connection, is there a small earthquake every time a vampire is killed?
And the ice caps? Do they release heat into the atmosphere when the stake is driven like cows passing gas?
Maybe it's better to not to kill a vampire when it means you're also killing a Polarbear.

Not quite.

There will be nuclear blasts in the hollow Earth. That is where the "Vampires" are. When this happens, it is going to cause an expansion of the planet. This is what causes the global earthquake. The scope will be great but the magnitude will not. The heat from the blast will escape the from the inside via the "south" pole. This is why the ice over Atlantis will melt. The polar bears will be fine. The part of nature that needs changing is the human element. We need some schooling.

I see that McDufflebag liked your post. That means that what you said is certainly false. LOL

I'm also taking bets on whether n13's Piglet to his Pooh Bear @Last Samurai became one of those white dudes with an "academic background in asian studies" by masturbating to manga comics

He doesn't believe in fairy tales either?
Weird.

Watch as he litters up this fine thread.

Fairy tales? Like the Earth revolves around the sun?

Hint: Look up the word, Barycenter. McDufflebag never quite understood that one either. But, you know how it is when you think you understand physics and do not.

Watch as he litters up this fine thread.

Fairy tales? Like the Earth revolves around the sun?

Hint: Look up the word, Barycenter. McDufflebag never quite understood that one either. But, you know how it is when you think you understand physics and do not.

I see you're still hiding from reply tags kid

1512875169006-jpg.313941

Go back to writing fanfic of your first gay sexual experience with an Archon, adults are talking

@Last Samurai

Could you post that solar system DNA thing here so that Duffle bag and his minions can graduate from Elementary school by sundown?

Not quite.

There will be nuclear blasts in the hollow Earth. That is where the "Vampires" are. When this happens, it is going to cause an expansion of the planet. This is what causes the global earthquake. The scope will be great but the magnitude will not. The heat from the blast will escape the from the inside via the "south" pole. This is why the ice over Atlantis will melt. The polar bears will be fine. The part of nature that needs changing is the human element. We need some schooling.

How is the planet going to expand past the firmament? If it breaks past that, then the space ocean is gonna crash down on us.

You can't break it. Remember when we tried with operation fishbowl and shot all those nukes straight up?

You slipping. If nukes couldn't break the dome, maybe a bigger particle collider can. Just need about 7 times the power of the LHC.

Let's try to build that.

Barycenter

The barycenter is the center of mass of two or more bodies that are orbiting each other, which is the point around which they both orbit. It is an important concept in fields such as astronomy and astrophysics. The distance from a body's center of mass to the barycenter can be calculated as a simple two-body problem.

How is the planet going to expand past the firmament? If it breaks past that, then the space ocean is gonna crash down on us.

You can't break it. Remember when we tried with operation fishbowl and shot all those nukes straight up?

You slipping. If nukes couldn't break the dome, maybe a bigger particle collider can. Just need about 7 times the power of the LHC.

Let's try to build that.

You would have to know what the firmament is first. Nobody said it was going to break, just expand a little. A little could only be a matter of inches. The space ocean? Now who is speaking about Fairy tales. lol

Are you another one of Mc Garren's duplicate accounts? Or just a dope.

I'm also taking bets on whether n13's Piglet to his Pooh Bear @Last Samurai became one of those white dudes with an "academic background in asian studies" by masturbating to manga comics

nope never tried... any good?

@Last Samurai

Could you post that solar system DNA thing here so that Duffle bag and his minions can graduate from Elementary school by sundown?

sorry dude don't feel like wasting any more time on him

Barycenter

The barycenter is the center of mass of two or more bodies that are orbiting each other, which is the point around which they both orbit. It is an important concept in fields such as astronomy and astrophysics. The distance from a body's center of mass to the barycenter can be calculated as a simple two-body problem.

Psshh. Sounds like hogwash. That looks like an 8-bit videogame.
Sorry if original nintendo isn't my science of choice.

I'll stick with fake videos of the ISS, moon landings and balloons.

You would have to know what the firmament is first. Nobody said it was going to break, just expand a little. A little could only be a matter of inches. The space ocean? Now who is speaking about Fairy tales. lol

Are you another one of Mc Garren's duplicate accounts? Or just a dope.

No idea who that is.

So you know what's past the firmament smart guy? Or what it is or made of?

Back