"Aliens"......no, seriously aliens

I don't pretend to know the motivations of potentially visiting alien races, nor should the poster I quoted pretend to know exactly what they aren't.

Dude is just being a typical example of monumental human arrogance.

It's cool. Everyone has their own path to walk and cross to bear.

Gonna have to check this one out later. One of my super powers is being able to pick things up with my toes and pinch my gf under the covers with them too. She gets mad because my feet are always cold plus my toejam.

Better than foreskin schmegma jam.

You'll like the vid. In fact just about every Woodward TV vid is da shit. I discovered it in the last month or two and I've managed to watch just about all of them.

I regards to your original post about motives having any meaningful degree of merit. You came into a alien thread and tried to do a drive by mocking of believers, but failed.

that was like 3 pages ago. one guy asked about the motive of the aliens and I gave a joke answer from pop culture. another poster got it too then you jumped out with the "intellectual stuff".

Totally believe that it's plausible that they discovered us a long time ago and were not impressed by our performance -- and just left us to be primitive
Pretty my thoughts also, they would look at us and be impressed by our weapons yet can't comprehend why we have them pointed at ourselves .

I'm in a thread with people talking about "remote viewing". I have no hope of anything being intellectual in this thread.

That is what all 1st graders say about algebra.

that was like 3 pages ago. one guy asked about the motive of the aliens and I gave a joke answer from pop culture. another poster got it too then you jumped out with the "intellectual stuff".

I found your condescending tone worthy of derision - so I held up a mirror, so to speak.

Pretty my thoughts also, they would look at us and be impressed by our weapons yet can't comprehend why we have them pointed at ourselves .

i think aliens would be far more intelligent to not be able to "comprehend" something natural in life forms. Granted this is me assuming alien planets have predator/prey relationships between their creatures and the aliens themselves probably had conflicts.

i'm coming around man. I was skeptical but you guys are having an effect on me.

i-see-you.gif

i can't help but not take this topic "intellectually". its up there with Mothman and bigfoot

The beginning of this one scared the shit out of me when I saw it for the first time, Brofessor.

This last one is one of Jae's best.

Last edited:
I think the revealing will start at the end of December, beginning of January fo sho.

You can bank on it. Things are happening like never before.

Absolutely, i think that timeline is spot on. Have you been keeping up with Q anon revalations? Amazing times my freind, so much going on behind the scenes!

The beginning of this one scared the shit out of me when I saw it for the first time, Brofessor.

as a kid stories of "old hag syndrome" use to scare the shit out of me.

Recently released Declassified footage shows US FA18 Pilots encountering UFO

Was watching this the other day. Government needs to stop acting like a bitch and come clean, the people can handle the truth.

Absolutely, i think that timeline is spot on. Have you been keeping up with Q anon revalations? Amazing times my freind, so much going on behind the scenes!

I have. Q is legit, but tt's now the 10 days of darkness. No Q until something big happens. Q helps me see 20/20.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back