"Aliens"......no, seriously aliens

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program
By HELENE COOPER, RALPH BLUMENTHAL and LESLIE KEAN

a man standing in a room: Robert Bigelow, a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid, received most of the money allocated for the Pentagon program. On CBS’s “60 Minutes” in May, Mr. Bigelow said he was “absolutely convinced” that aliens exist and that U.F.O.s have visited Earth.

The Defense Department has never before acknowledged the existence of the program, which it says it shut down in 2012. But its backers say that, while the Pentagon ended funding for the effort at that time, the program remains in existence. For the past five years, they say, officials with the program have continued to investigate episodes brought to them by service members, while also carrying out their other Defense Department duties.

The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena. Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space.

On CBS’s “60 Minutes” in May, Mr. Bigelow said he was “absolutely convinced” that aliens exist and that U.F.O.s have visited Earth.

Working with Mr. Bigelow’s Las Vegas-based company, the program produced documents that describe sightings of aircraft that seemed to move at very high velocities with no visible signs of propulsion, or that hovered with no apparent means of lift.

Officials with the program have also studied videos of encounters between unknown objects and American military aircraft — including one released in August of a whitish oval object, about the size of a commercial plane, chased by two Navy F/A-18F fighter jets from the aircraft carrier Nimitz off the coast of San Diego in 2004.

Mr. Reid, who retired from Congress this year, said he was proud of the program. “I’m not embarrassed or ashamed or sorry I got this thing going,” Mr. Reid said in a recent interview in Nevada. “I think it’s one of the good things I did in my congressional service. I’ve done something that no one has done before.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/g...-pentagon’s-mysterious-ufo-program/ar-BBGOIOQ

So perhaps @mcveteran81 can help me here. From the documentary Sirius, to numerous other media reports on this issue. The list of serious people, from senators, to presidential nominees, to retired intelligence and military people, continues to grow for those who take not just alien life seriously, but the idea that aliens have visited earth.

I wanted to invite people to post the most compelling evidence they have seen in support of aliens in this thread.

I used to just dismiss this topic, without serious deliberation. I don't think I can do that any longer.

So, I ask that you either be funny, or engage in serious discussion here. Unfunny shit posting is not welcome.

Discuss......

I'm out with the wife shopping right now :( but when I get a chance, I'll being posting some seriously interesting stuff in here.

Might take me a day or two, but I gotcha brother.

Tourists have been baffled by a 400-year-old painting which appears to show a disk that looks suspiciously like a UFO

Edit:

I am adding this video here. If you watch it, I offer a disclaimer. There is a 10 minute piece on remote viewing in this documentary. I don't put much stock in that idea, but I found the rest very compelling.

Last edited:
Not so clever disinfo campaign to expose to populous to hidden military tech.

Next.

georges-st-pierre-167press-640.jpg

Tourists have been baffled by a 400-year-old painting which appears to show a disk that looks suspiciously like a UFO

That's actually Da Vinci's beret being thrown like a frisbee. The mural is a rendering of a truly stupendous throw he once made.

That's actually Da Vinci's beret being thrown like a frisbee. The mural is a rendering of a truly stupendous throw he once made.

One of my favorite Da Vinci pieces. Right along side this other lesser known gem of his:

41tWUlTtx3L._SY300_.jpg

I can’t look away.

Totally believe that it's plausible that they discovered us a long time ago and were not impressed by our performance -- and just left us to be primitive

Yeah, Aliens are real and have been breeding humans for thousands of years. Not very surprising, to be honest. Ya feel meh @N13?

Totally believe that it's plausible that they discovered us a long time ago and were not impressed by our performance -- and just left us to be primitive

If that is the case, one of the aspects I find most interesting, is that we might be the most interesting thing in the cosmos to aliens.

You have to imagine that if a species is millions of years older than us, that they would have lost much of their early history. We would be like a window into their past.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/wa...fo-in-extraordinary-new-york-times-interview/

WATCH: US Naval officers reveal 2004 encounter with possible UFO in extraordinary New York Times interview

In an interview with the New York Times, two former US Naval pilots described an encounter with what they believed to be a UFO during an exercise in 2004 that left one pilot saying he “felt weirded out” right after.

According to Cmdr. David Fravor and Lt. Cmdr. Jim Slaight, they were 100 miles out into the Pacific when they were hailed by radio by an operations officer aboard the U.S.S. Princeton wanting to know if they were carrying weapons.

The two men recall that they were told, “Well, we’ve got a real-world vector for you,” with the radio operator informing them that the Princeton had been tracking a mysterious aircraft which appeared suddenly at 80,000 feet, before plummeting towards the sea and hovering at 20,000 feet.

Asked to investigate the pilots searched for the object, finding it and describing it as “an aircraft of some kind — whitish — that was around 40 feet long and oval in shape. The craft was jumping around erratically, staying over the wave disturbance but not moving in any specific direction,” according to Fravor.

Fravor stated that, as he approached the object, “It accelerated like nothing I’ve ever seen,” adding he was “pretty weirded out.”

The two pilots had other encounter with the object before it once again pulled away.

Fravor recalled that he told another pilot about the encounter, explaining to him, “I have no idea what I saw. It had no plumes, wings or rotors and outran our F-18s,” before adding: “I want to fly one.”

Video of UFO at link

One of my favorite Da Vinci pieces. Right along side this other lesser known gem of his:

41tWUlTtx3L._SY300_.jpg

I can’t look away.
I see a parasite. A sexually depraved miscreant who is seeking only to gratify his basest and most immediate urges.

I used to believe. Then I saw evidence they didn' exist.

Either there exists human factions that have air craft capable of maneuvers way beyond what is revealed to the public (or established public science even thinks possible), or alien visitation has been a continued occurrence throughout our existence.

Anyone who says any different simply hasn't looked into the UFO/UAP phenomena with any considerable effort.

Always makes me laugh when people scoff at the idea of alien visitation, or write it off entirely.

And I suppose these aliens just cut a hole in the dome over our flat earth to get inside? Pfft, that doesn’t even make sense.

Back