Ali is on the grill!’ Israeli settlers celebrate burning of Palestinian baby

Sunni Arabs and muslims do worse collectively globally.

A jew in france or UK or an6 muslim country is around people wjo cheer the opposite. The fact that the radical jews are only number maybe 1 million out of 20 million jews and mostly live in Israel says a lot. Compared to the % of muslim world that is radicalized. Not to mention how muslims behave to non muslims in muslim coubtries or even when theh move to non muslim countries. Killings and assaults against jews are up all over the world and it is almost entirely sunni muslims doing it.

This is an atrocity.

Simultaneously, I can't remember the last time Hamas arrested a Palestinian terrorist, or anyone on the PLO/Hamas side did anything to deter protesters from shouting hateful, genocidal chants. Spare me outrage over terrorism. Anyone who supports Palestine over Israel isn't genuinely horrified by terrorism, or the lack of public remorse over unconscionable acts of violence.

That doesn't steer your beliefs. Unchecked expansionism is the issue, here. Focus on that.

See my last comment. It says a lot about sunni Islam as a whole or islam in general. When muslim leaders globally and even in the UK never cry about violence against non muslims and in general are silent except maybe a few "we condemn terrorism". But say even in terror hot areas the leaders will claim they have no connection to it. It says a lot about what Jews face when even in the God damn world cup there have been attacks against Israeli jews for identitfyig as from Israel or having a damn israeli flag.

Oh and Arab media cheered it. Cheer the bullying. Tunisian media outlets and commentors bragged about chasing the Israelis.

Putting it in fighting terms, muslim vs. Israeli conflict should be best resolved in double KO, for the benefit of the rest of us. Muslims have done terrible crimes against my people throughout history, but it would be dishonest to consider Israelis any better.

Nothing new under the sun. There are 26 child saints in European history who were sanctified after being ritually murdered by the chosen people.

There is nothing in any of the major religions that would support ritual murder. That lie was born by christians who wanted to invent reasons why they should further attack the original creators of the religion they bastardized.

One could easily point to protestant reformation as a laughable further perversion of christisnity or the inquisition and all kts toeture or crudades and claim that is all of christisnity. Though to be fair the crusades are in my opinion more than the crazy nutrery of Martin luther and his rabid anti catholicism and anti early christisnity.

On that point protestants have to hate catholicis because otherwise there denomination makes no fucking sense.

So you will just justify anything Israel does and condemn the Palis. Ok then.

No. I just push for a constructive solution. I want the conflict to stop for sure, and I acknowledge that both sides are committing crimes. But here's the thing though, I'm not convinced there is anything, and I mean ANYTHING Israel can do to appease the palis at this point because Hamas is embedded in their society. Iranian money is being pumped into a destabilization effort and it won't stop as Iran wants Israel gone, pushed into the sea.

So the only way to stop this is by toppling Iran, or backing an Israeli invasion of Palistinian territory in an all out war.

Israel contributes new medical and engineering technologies to the world, and remains to be an open safe society.

The palistinians weaponize their children and fire rockets at civilians.

I'll take the Israelis thanks.

Yeah, I don't need medical and engineering technologies enough to support baby murderers.

There is nothing in any of the major religions that would support ritual murder. That lie was born by christians who wanted to invent reasons why they should further attack the original creators of the religion they bastardized.

One could easily point to protestant reformation as a laughable further perversion of christisnity or the inquisition and all kts toeture or crudades and claim that is all of christisnity. Though to be fair the crusades are in my opinion more than the crazy nutrery of Martin luther and his rabid anti catholicism and anti early christisnity.

On that point protestants have to hate catholicis because otherwise there denomination makes no fucking sense.

Didn't some guy kill his kid for God or something? Like Paul or Joseph or somebody like that?

No. I just push for a constructive solution. I want the conflict to stop for sure, and I acknowledge that both sides are committing crimes. But here's the thing though, I'm not convinced there is anything, and I mean ANYTHING Israel can do to appease the palis at this point because Hamas is embedded in their society. Iranian money is being pumped into a destabilization effort and it won't stop as Iran wants Israel gone, pushed into the sea.

So the only way to stop this is by toppling Iran, or backing an Israeli invasion of Palistinian territory in an all out war.

Disagree. It´s a matter of making a deal for all parties, not just Israel.

Iran actually suggested a solution in 2012

This is a very sensitive subject. I don't want to get too deep, anyone can find out for themselves. Read Talmud.

ALL CHRISTIANS, INCLUDING THE BEST OF THEM, ARE TO BE KILLED

In Abhodah Zarah (26b, Tosephoth) it says:

"Even the best of the Goim should be killed"

V. A JEW WHO KILLS A CHRISTIAN COMMITS NO SIN, BUT OFFERS AN ACCEPTABLE SACRIFICE TO GOD

In Sepher Or Israel (177b) it says:

"Take the life of the Kliphoth and kill them, and you will please God the same as one who offers incense to Him."

And in Ialkut Simoni (245c. n. 772) it says:

"Everyone who sheds the blood of the impious is as acceptable to God as he who offers a sacrifice to God."

Then dont support the palistinians who use their children as fodder.

I don't. Having sympathy for innocent people in Palestine is far different then supporting Hamas.

Just as denouncing without equivocation these right wing Israeli terrorists, and supporting the existence of Israel, are not mutually exclusive.

I don't. Having sympathy for innocent people in Palestine is far different then supporting Hamas.

Just as denouncing without equivocation these right wing Israeli terrorists, and supporting the existence of Israel, are not mutually exclusive.

I can bang on Israeli right wingers all you want, they're horrible people and ironically resemble their former persecutors. It's a classic example of becoming what you hate.

But they were attacked in a regional war and they won. They gave back a lot of the land they took and the region refuses to take in palistinians.

So again, I've seen concessions made by the Israelis over the years. Where are the palistinians concessions?

O ya that's right, Israel must be destroyed bla bla bla.

This is a very sensitive subject. I don't want to get too deep, anyone can find out for themselves. Read Talmud.

ALL CHRISTIANS, INCLUDING THE BEST OF THEM, ARE TO BE KILLED

In Abhodah Zarah (26b, Tosephoth) it says:

"Even the best of the Goim should be killed"

V. A JEW WHO KILLS A CHRISTIAN COMMITS NO SIN, BUT OFFERS AN ACCEPTABLE SACRIFICE TO GOD

In Sepher Or Israel (177b) it says:

"Take the life of the Kliphoth and kill them, and you will please God the same as one who offers incense to Him."

And in Ialkut Simoni (245c. n. 772) it says:

"Everyone who sheds the blood of the impious is as acceptable to God as he who offers a sacrifice to God."

I am aware of that. But see a non bias source and you will see that is commentary not the word of god. TALMUD has commentary by some rabbis. Those "kill best of non jews" is reference to when in times of war. And was written after Jews had had their holy temple destroyed 2x and been expelled and where then under Babolyn and or other occupation.

It says a lot when there fairy tale book commentary only got more violent and anti non jewish when they were under the worst of times. Like a self defense mechanism for themselves. A way to cope. Compare added commentary in a made up book compared to what followed before that. Still less supremacist than having hell like muslims and christians have or Muhammads own violent thoughts and commands in the Hadiths.

You are also acting like they always had the Talmud. Lol it was not writte down until after 2000 yeard of their religion alreay existing!! And there were 2 Talmuds by the way. They claim today it is all legit and was oral law followed unchanged for thousands of years but the addition of commentary says otherwise. Perhaps it core is mishnah written before Talmud finished.

Last edited:
They have been doing this for decades and i call rabbi's out on this every shabbas they bring up the conflict. Hypocrites. That entire region needs a regime change and to smarten up.

I can bang on Israeli right wingers all you want, they're horrible people and ironically resemble their former persecutors. It's a classic example of becoming what you hate.

But they were attacked in a regional war and they won. They gave back a lot of the land they took and the region refuses to take in palistinians.

So again, I've seen concessions made by the Israelis over the years. Where are the palistinians concessions?

O ya that's right, Israel must be destroyed bla bla bla.

Do you ever wonder who killed Arafat with Polonium?

Back