International German-Israeli singer admits he lied when accusing hotel of antisemitism in a video that went viral - Jewish Jussie is born!

Lol. You know TS’ dick shot up to a full on erection when he read this story and was like “I knew I was right in hating the Jews! I can’t wait to post this on Sherdog!”

The really sad thing is with both this and the Jussie case, it makes people with those racist tendencies doubt it or downplay it when people really are the victims. TS is exactly that kind of person that will see a thread weeks from now about some antisemitic violence and repost this story and say “oh yeah just like this guy?”

Yeah yeah, I know. I'm an anti-semite because I don't agree with Israel bombing children. Shouldn't you be in the other thread jerking off to the casualty stats? Oh, that's right, there' s a ceasefire. No wonder you're so angry. No dead babies for a few days, you probably haven't been able to maintain an erection.

<Dany07>

Lol. You know TS’ dick shot up to a full on erection when he read this story and was like “I knew I was right in hating the Jews! I can’t wait to post this on Sherdog!”

The really sad thing is with both this and the Jussie case, it makes people with those racist tendencies doubt it or downplay it when people really are the victims. TS is exactly that kind of person that will see a thread weeks from now about some antisemitic violence and repost this story and say “oh yeah just like this guy?”

Man these pro-IDF guys are unhinged

Typing a paragraph to defend the guys who made the false allegations.

Let’s not focus on the crimes committed only how it can help the boogie man.
How did I defend the guy who made false allegations? I literally wrote a thing about what makes what he did bad

Some of you are just not very smart

I thought every single thing in the universe was antisemitism these days? Wauwatosa

Now do 99.99% of all other fraudulent antisemitism claims out there

Back