Ali Abdelaziz - Conor McGregor just 2-2 over his last four fights, won’t get UFC title shot

good, cos my memory sucks and I'll most likely forget lol
Regardless of shit talking and who thinks who sucks. I hope conor gets the fight. It is the only fight ill have any emotional investment in after max-tcity go to war in a few weeks

yeah, Mendes was short notice and its constantly used against Conor

its not an excuse
Never used that as an excuse, he mentioned that Khabib faced someone that wasn’t in the top 10 however he only did so to save the card. If Khabib didn’t take the Iaquinta fight it would have damaged the card even further & people would have gone on about how Khabib ducked a guy that wasn’t in the top 10

Never used that as an excuse, he mentioned that Khabib faced someone that wasn’t in the top 10 however he only did so to save the card. If Khabib didn’t take the Iaquinta fight it would have damaged the card even further & people would have gone on about how Khabib ducked a guy that wasn’t in the top 10
but that fight could easily have went ahead without a title being on the line..... which is what the guy was saying. They were comparing who Conor and Khabib won their LW titles from

Khabib isn’t in charge of anything. Conor decides whether or not he will fight Khabib next. If Khabib says no, he will be stripped. Khabib may be champ, but he doesn’t have half of the power Conor has. UFC doesn’t care about Khabib. They only care about money. In other words, they only care about Conor. It’s a business not a sport.

Conor wants the biggest fights that he can possibly have and I think, at the moment, Khabib seems to be that guy,” he told MMAnytt. “I’m sure it’s just down to the right negotiations but yeah, I think it is building.”

Let’s make this clear the guy is 2-2 in his last 4 fights,” manager Ali Abdelaziz wrote on Twitter. “What do you have to gain but money? BIG DRAMA SHOW Khabib doesn’t think he deserves it.”

What alternate reality is this guy living in?? 2-2?? haha First, losing to mayweather does not count...Conor has only lost 1 fight in the ufc, which was later avenged...and that only loss was at 170lbs, not in his weight class...if conor lost in a tennis match, would that count against him as well? Cause that is a different sport, with different rules...See how stupid that is to count a boxing match...Conor's last "fight" was a total destruction of Eddie...who by the way, destroyed rda, and recently destroyed Gatchae, and also would have beaten Pourier...

gotta love the haters trying to down play what conor has done...losing to a boxing legend on his pro debut, is actually being held against him...haha

giphy.gif

Real estate agent who was on a 5 fight win streak. Conor beat a champion who was on just a 3 fight win streak and two of those wins were by split decision lol. Al had a longer win streak than Eddie. Conor got a LW title shot by going 1-1 with a journeyman at WW.

But the difference was, eddie was the world champion who destroyed Rda...big big difference. one was a world champion, the other is a chump....

Al 100% could beat Eddie. Eddie gets his face smashed just to win by split decision lol. He isnt unbeatable because Conor beat him in 2016.
Stop embarrassing yourself.

Shut the fuck up, you dirty terrorist supporter.

giphy.gif

Real estate agent who was on a 5 fight win streak. Conor beat a champion who was on just a 3 fight win streak and two of those wins were by split decision lol. Al had a longer win streak than Eddie. Conor got a LW title shot by going 1-1 with a journeyman at WW.

Bruh Eddie would beat Al handily.

your first mistake is paying any attention to anything that comes out of Ali's mouth.

It's not up to you, Ali Baba. Conor runs the show and calls the shots.

Not sure if serious, but it's true. He said that he's here to "take over" and he actually did it. I know that it's "cool" to hate on the guy here, but you have to give him props. He did exactly what he said he would do.

giphy.gif

And this right here ladies and gentlemen is why quantity and quality are two completely different things.

Not sure if serious, but it's true. He said that he's here to "take over" and he actually did it. I know that it's "cool" to hate on the guy here, but you have to give him props. He did exactly what he said he would do.

Get in, get rich, get out.

If Conor never fights again, he's the GOAT.

lol.... this is so stupid I had to write in this at the top just to acknowledge that fact. They are obviously trolling. They're getting Conor riled up knowing damn good & well Conor is next. This bullshit about Khabib not caring about the money & being willing to take a 5 million dollar pay cut to fight anybody else is so unrealistic. I don't care how much money you have. You don't turn down an xtra 5 million dollar payday to do the same thing you would be doing otherwise.

Them quoting Conor's record is more stupid trolling. Conor is 3 - 1 in his last 4 fights... & before we manipulate his record by only focusing on the time period in which he lost ONCE... let it be known that his record can also be quoted as "Conor is 18 - 1 in his last 19 fights."

& Khabib has only beat 4 top contenders... he's only just now trying to catch up to the level of top competitors Conor has been fighting. & don't give me this bullshit about the different weight classes. It should be to Conor's credit that he's fighting up a weight class not his detriment. You know very well that any of those top FW's could rock the top 10 of LW... in fact portier is proving that right now.

Conor beat:
Alvarez
diaz
Aldo
Mendez
Portier
Halloway

Khabib has beat:
La Quinta
Barboza
Johnson
JDS

mac-holding-up-eagle-bigger-jpg.395689

Attachments

• mac holding up Eagle bigger.jpg
    mac holding up Eagle bigger.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Conor wants the biggest fights that he can possibly have and I think, at the moment, Khabib seems to be that guy,” he told MMAnytt. “I’m sure it’s just down to the right negotiations but yeah, I think it is building.”

Let’s make this clear the guy is 2-2 in his last 4 fights,” manager Ali Abdelaziz wrote on Twitter. “What do you have to gain but money? BIG DRAMA SHOW Khabib doesn’t think he deserves it.”

Doesn't really matter what Khabib wants. He's the champ. He can't pick his opponents anymore.

MM is a special case.

Mcgregor could have a Nate Diaz UFC Record and still be the biggest payday of his career... Doubt this guy would turn down $500k much less the million + they will make.

Back