Ali Abdelaziz - Conor McGregor just 2-2 over his last four fights, won’t get UFC title shot

MMA ‘managers’ seem like the slimiest people in the world. If he really had khabibs interests at heart he’d get this fight booked to fast his head would spin.

If Khabib fights at least any LW that is still better than what we had before.

But anyway fuck both of them. LW is a mess despite having so much talent. Just because the best fights do not happen for stupid reasons.

Btw Conor fans should be the last ones to complain. But it's hilarious to see them completely switch sides once Conor seems to be the one not getting a shot.

Also the constant new sources telling us that the fight is about to be signed and switching back to stuff like this is really annoying. Call me if they enter the cage. Because until that happens nothing is certain.

he had fought 1 time in 3 years, and that lasted 90 seconds

but keep telling me how a win over the actual champion isnt as impressive as one over the number 11 guy thats rusty as fuck
Khabib was there fight night neither Tony or Conor were who was he supposed to fight?

Khabib was there fight night neither Tony or Conor were who was he supposed to fight?
thats nice but how does that make the win any better? the other guy is comparing Al to a former champ

Is he trying to count the "fight" vs Floyd???

<36>

giphy.gif

Real estate agent who was on a 5 fight win streak. Conor beat a champion who was on just a 3 fight win streak and two of those wins were by split decision lol. Al had a longer win streak than Eddie. Conor got a LW title shot by going 1-1 with a journeyman at WW.
Al got a title shot off of beating Diego Sanchez. He doesnt even deserve to be ranked

Eddie would beat the brakes off Al lol. Wouldn't even be close

And you know this to be true
He's a better fighter no doubt, but with the damage Eddie has taken over the years, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ragin' Al shut his lights off.

He's a better fighter no doubt, but with the damage Eddie has taken over the years, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ragin' Al shut his lights off.

I would be lol

Al is a right hand and nothing else, Eddie would pick him apart badly and could probably take him down as well

I would be lol

Al is a right hand and nothing else, Eddie would pick him apart badly and could probably take him down as well
Al's wrestling isn't too bad, and neither fighter really utilises it as much as they could. I agree with you in principle, Eddie would be my pick in that fight, but I don't think it would be a walkover.

Maybe if Al beats Gaethje convincingly we'll get to see it.

Al's wrestling isn't too bad, and neither fighter really utilises it as much as they could. I agree with you in principle, Eddie would be my pick in that fight, but I don't think it would be a walkover.

Maybe if Al beats Gaethje convincingly we'll get to see it.

Idk man I'm not that high on Al

I think Gaethje wilts him inside 3

I'd love to see Khabib with Floyd lol. Dude wouldn't last two rounds.
Seriously. As bad as Conor looked, Khabib would look significantly worse.

But as bad as Khabib would look in boxing vs Floyd, Floyd would look equally terrible in MMA vs Khabib

Yeah right. Khabib and his dodgy manager will earn more against McGregor than against the rest of the top ten combined. They aren't turning McGregor down.

If Conor asked for that fight Khabib and Ali would both get on their knees and beg for that payday. No hesitation.
The thing is that Khabib doesn't need to beg. He's the one who's got the belt.

Back