Ali Abdelaziz - Conor McGregor just 2-2 over his last four fights, won’t get UFC title shot

All i see is conor fans, nervously saying "lol he cant do that. Dana will totally gove a guy they stripped twice and lost to nate diaz another title shot, lol" SHOOK
Do you really think Conor couldn't get a title shot if he wants to when he's the lineal champion of the division? Lmao. Conor could ask for a title shot at MW and he would get it. When you are the biggest draw you call the shots. That's how it works.

we are basically calling out his bullshit.... but thats a lovely imagination youve got there
IF, and thats a big IF, khabib finishes him inside of 4 rnds. Ill bet you anything you want

Conor wants the biggest fights that he can possibly have and I think, at the moment, Khabib seems to be that guy,” he told MMAnytt. “I’m sure it’s just down to the right negotiations but yeah, I think it is building.”

Let’s make this clear the guy is 2-2 in his last 4 fights,” manager Ali Abdelaziz wrote on Twitter. “What do you have to gain but money? BIG DRAMA SHOW Khabib doesn’t think he deserves it.”

Ali Abdelasleez is hilarious. He just likes the sound of his own voice. Khabib is a beast no doubt, but I still don't consider him champ for beating Al !

Lmao at these idiots in here trying to discredit what Conor did.

He beat one of the p4p best fighters ever, and one of the most dominant champs ever and won in 13 seconds.

Then he beat one of the best LW fighters of all time in devastating fashion.

Khabib beat a part time fighter who wasn't even ranked in the top 10 to win his "belt".

Shook? Lmao. Ali and Kebab will fight whoever Dana tells them to fight. They have zero leverage.

Go to 4:20 of the interview. Dana's face says it all, along with the reply:

If Conor asked for that fight Khabib and Ali would both get on their knees and beg for that payday. No hesitation.
Came to say essentially this. WME needs a star.

IF, and thats a big IF, khabib finishes him inside of 4 rnds. Ill bet you anything you want
sig bet?

youve got khabib to finish Conor, Ive got Conor to finish khabib. sig stands for a month?

They will beg for it.

Go to 4:20 of the interview. Dana's face says it all, along with the reply:

thats Dana being being nice to Ali by not saying "wtf does that goof know?"

He's trying to act like he's got leverage which is hilarious because he is Dana's bitch and Dana is Conor's bitch.

Kebab beat a real estate agent that wasn't even ranked in the Top 10 for the belt. He is a glorified paper champ and will have to fight whoever the UFC puts in front of him.
Ever heard of a short notice opponent dick weed?

Real estate agent who was on a 5 fight win streak. Conor beat a champion who was on just a 3 fight win streak and two of those wins were by split decision lol. Al had a longer win streak than Eddie. Conor got a LW title shot by going 1-1 with a journeyman at WW.
You honestly trying to pretend beating Al by decision is more impressive than beating Alvarez the actual champ by a blowout? I don't think even you really believe that.

Can u imagine if Khabib actually negotiates/talks himself out of this fight. I think Sherdog would have a breakdown.

but I still don't consider him champ for beating Al !

Ah, I think you have to, but we all know it's not about the belt if someone brings in the crowds.

The thing I find peculiar is this thing that Conor and Nurmagomedov are labelled as 'long term rivals' by some sites. How is that the case when at one point Nurmagomedov had fought 4 times in 5 years, IIRC, and Conor hasn't fought since the end of 2016.

Can u imagine if Khabib actually negotiates/talks himself out of this fight. I think Sherdog would have a breakdown.
and I would take great delight in driving them to those breakdowns :D

Back