Alexander Gustafsson wants to fight Glover Teixeira

Do you people even watch Glover? Other than his 1st fight he's been stopped 1 time by RUMBLE. His chin is shot? I think Gus probably wins the matchup, but you people acting like Glover has a chuck chin are stupid

why his chin is hot? Rumble can KO a rhino with one punch. Gus won't take him down either. Glover has heavier hands. Glover is slow though but he has heart. No way it is an easy fight for Gus. Glover is very dangerous perennial top5 fighter

I watched his fights.

He won't try to, he'll KO him inside one.

Do you people even watch Glover? Other than his 1st fight he's been stopped 1 time by RUMBLE. His chin is shot? I think Gus probably wins the matchup, but you people acting like Glover has a chuck chin are stupid

I take it you don't.

tumblr_m8vfqf58Hd1qcwgrvo1_r1_500.gif

about the only decent matchup to make, both seem pretty meh recently. Neither has impressed for a while imo

Interesting fight, both guys seem to be on the decline. I'm not sure who would take it.

i think Glover beats him

Gus doesnt have the power and Glover has more tools. But soon Glover is gonna hit that steep decline i just dont think Gus is the guy to do it.

Gus was panic wrestling after getting pieced up by Blachowizch.

Glover will give him problems.

That's what happens when a good striker meets a much less skilled striker.

Many fighters talk about this; when someone at a lower level at the gym tags them at sparring because they have a weird rhythm.

Glover is at Gustafsson' level so I think they will strike for the most part. My guess is Glover will try to take Alex down first.

Gus against anyone not named jones rumble or Cormier would be appropriate. Just needs to fight and get a win.

more bullshit

If Gus really wanted to flight Glover, he wouldn't have pulled out the time they were booked, in favor of a title shot off a loss

more bullshit

If Gus really wanted to flight Glover, he wouldn't have pulled out the time they were booked, in favor of a title shot off a loss

Wow. If you're not trolling - you are seriously stupid.

Back