Alexander Gustafsson wants to fight Glover Teixeira

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
"Absolutely Glover is a guy that makes sense for me next. I'll happily fight him or any other of the top guys too. For me it just has to make sense and if I take a fight and I want it to put me in a better position than I was if I didn't take it. If I got offered to fight Teixeira in my hometown then I wouldn't need to think 100% I take that fight."

via FloCombat

But glover is still top 10?!?

What's going on with gus?

Gus_Glover_promo.png

Alex's injuries robbed us Berlin Main Event in 2015

Last edited:
Glover seems very stiff and slow these days, i know hes talked about working on his fluidity to keep up with the elite but gus pics him apart for 5 rounds.

This is a great match-up. Winner gets a title shot since the 205 division is so weak.

Neither of them has impressed me in their last fights.

Book it and let them redeem themselves in the eyes of the just bleed gods through violent war.

It's gonna be some white on white crime!

This is a great match-up. Winner gets a title shot since the 205 division is so weak.
winner gets title eliminator. Jones gets a title shot. Winner of this fight gets DC/Rumble loser probably

Gustaffson knocks him dead. Glover's chin can't hold up against any power strikers.

This fight needs to happen. I think Gustafsson wins by (T)KO or decision.

I like this fight and it makes sense, so I expect Gus vs Jared Cannonier to be announced any day now.

Glover vs winners of Manuwa/Anderson or Shogun/Villante makes sense too though. But then Alex is left without a fight
Gus and Glover was supposed to already happen so it makes the most sense.

Shogun/Villante vs Manuwa/Anderson, except if Corey Anderson wins. Nobody would want Rua vs Anderson 2.

Isn't there a Fight Night in Denmark? This might be able to headline.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back