Is it possible to be a elite fighter without steroids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSP, MM, Stipe, DC, Joanna, etc...

Say YES.

Only chumps cheat.

I mean in combat sports like MMA/Boxing, with those people cheating around you, is it still possible to be an elite fighter without steroids, or perhaps even become GOAT. It seems lots get popped, and people say most of them roid, so it makes me wonder if its even possible to do it naturally?

Just ask Mcgregoat

I mean in combat sports like MMA/Boxing, with those people cheating around you, is it still possible to be an elite fighter without steroids, or perhaps even become GOAT. It seems lots get popped, and people say most of them roid, so it makes me wonder if its even possible to do it naturally?

Hard to say. However its certainly possible to succeed while doing PED's at a low enough level that you don't test positive.

The guys who test positive are one of three things:

1) So poor they can't buy even half decent drugs - that is, they're making less than 20K a year and so use things that show up on tests.

2) They are so stupid they can't follow the well known procedures that allow passing tests - that is, their IQ's are in the 70 range.

3) They're using such heavy dosages in an attempt to gain an advantage that they get caught.

Its the difference between cheating by going 10 mph over the speed limit and getting away with it, or cheating by going 20 mph over the speed limit and getting caught. The guys getting caught think they need that extra 10 mph, and so are testing positive.

I beat Rickson in a street fight off a diet of pussy, broccoli and cheese.

PEDs are for mark ass tricks and trick ass marks.

Daniel_Cormier-727x727.jpg

You don't actually believe Cormier hasn't taken anything in his life do you?

Yes if and I mean IF, your style is based on evasion, footwork, timing and amazing jab.

I met lots of boxers who were broke as a joke and boxing at a high level while being semi-homeless, couch surfing with friends and family and had to dumpster dive for their meals did well.

Also Roids is not going to give you crazy good footwork, you need to learn weight transfer, bouncing, rotation and other striking foundation from different styles of boxing and striking to have a diverse skillset. Don't get me wrong, recovery is EXTREMELY important and roids do a damn good job helping you recover and most guys are on it and YOU MUST be on roids if you have a cookie cutter fighting style.

To compete naturally at a high level be considered a GOAT, you have to have either of two things:

1. Insanely effective and unconventional fighting style that is not replicable in generic gyms and extremely difficult to train against.

2. Freaky genetics that is borderline on human genetics from: Immune system, bone structure, muscle fiber, top of the line digestion and resilience against injuries, drug use and alcoholism.

You need to have a mix of both. A genetic freak who is freaky in multifaceted way who happens to has various martial arts mentors who trained him in a way that he has a unique fighting style that cannot be trained. Not to mention access to clandestine technology aimed at increasing human performance through natural means.

Cliff:

You pretty much need to be a genetic freak who has access to skill and knowledge ahead of his time and has passion for learning it.

I think there are several guys who have popped and have a high level output in their fights that its suspicious when "clean" fighters set stat records that PED users couldn't beat is sus. Seeing the Icarus documentary opened my eyes to accept the hard truth. Seeing Silva pop was another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back