News Alex Pereira wants Magomed Ankalaev next instead of Jamahal Hill

Who would be a tougher opponent for Poatan?

• Total voters
I like it but Hill is next unless they go Izzy. I'd like to see Poaton headline the May or June ppv in Brazil, same building Hill retired Glover in perhaps.

I think the Ank/Walker & Jan/Rakic winners should fight in June or July to determine the next contender. Jiri can fight Krylov

Smart. He knows the wife-beating cunt hates Ankalaev ever since the Jan fight and that they are already set on making him wait for Jamahal Shill.

He gets to pretend he actually wants to fight the guy everyone knows would just take him down and destroy him, while knowing there is no chance U Fight Cheap actually makes that fight.

Magomed has unfinished business with Walker. He is also a nutjob that sometimes does hot headed stuff in the cage or outside of it. I don't think the UFC wants him to be champion until he can calm down a little.

As one of Hill's #MegaFans I was really hoping that he will not become a not so respect one and done. Can you imagine he was at cook out for black family, then his nephew he say "Hey you Uncle, you was been fighter correct?" and then he say "yes was #esteemed champion".

Then they unsheath swords of bigotry and say thing like "You sure it was not been competitive hot dogs? ", "Which fuel station you train at Uncle?", "That was caaap ahaha"

<escalate99>

Please, to all #EsteemedPosters, place even small donation of respect on Jamahal Hill his name.
ja-rule-open-to-teaching-041423-67294908455341ae9935f07287fcf2f9.jpg

Last edited:
I think Hill would beat Ankalaev head to head but it's hard seeing Pereira deal with the wrestling.
.... funnily enough could Pereira show TDD like Smith did before his foot broke? Because Ankalaev's takedowns aren't the best but they should still be enough to get Pereira down more often than not.

I like it but Hill is next unless they go Izzy. I'd like to see Poaton headline the May or June ppv in Brazil, same building Hill retired Glover in perhaps.

I think the Ank/Walker & Jan/Rakic winners should fight in June or July to determine the next contender. Jiri can fight Krylov

Hill is still 7 months away from being cleared though sir.

At Alex's age, he shouldn't have to wait 7 months for Hill (who isn't even the real champ).

Alex already beat the real champ in Jiri Procházka.

Hill is out for seven months, and Izzy hasn't indicated any interest, so the next-most viable target is Magomed Ankalaev.

Nobody cares about Johnny Walker.

Back