Media Alex Pereira faces off with Ciryl Gane

Who wins if they were to fight?

• Total voters
Poatan is definitely not shying away from fighting heavyweights. He made this known before, by calling out reigning GLORY heavyweight-champion Rico Verhoeven to become triple champ, right after winning the LHW-belt against Artem Vakhitov.
Badass move if you ask me:

Unfortunately the Rico Verhoeven fight never materialized, which makes me wonder how Alex Pereira vs Ciryl Gane would play out instead.

Glover Teixeira recently also said Pereira could move up to heavyweight in the future, as he walks around at +- 235lbs.
Three-division champion incoming?:cool:

Last edited:

This would be a great fight between two high level strikers, and I wholly support Poatan's journey to become the first three division champ. However he should defend his LHW title or vacate it before moving up so as to not hold up the division

I would give Poatan 70% chance of winning. They look to be similar in size. Cyril moves very well, but I feel Poatan's kicks can negate that, and Poatan has more power in his hands.

@BoxerMaurits with another troll poll lol ;) Acting like Gane's gonna get hurt by a guy who fought at middleweight this year, engagement farming at its finest! :p

Epic next level GOAT stuff being UFC'z first & only triple champ

G6gVcY5.jpg

Back