News Aldo Vs Moicano Official

I hate this fight. Aldo said he'll retire after this contract. Now is not the time to take on dark horse newcomers like Moicano. Guys that are dangerous as fuck but with little to no name value. Gtfo with that shit. Only three fights left FFS. Why would you waste one of them on someone like Moicano ?!

Thats one of the worst match ups for him too. Technical, rangy striker with a good chin and gas tank. He's no Max but still
I came here to ask how many more fights Aldo has. Glad to see the answer already here.
Really, this is a fight Aldo wants. Did you know he has beef with Moicano? Strange that the two don't like each other.
So, only 2 more fights for Aldo after this one? He'll probably get Ortega and a choice matchup at 155 before his contract finishes.

I don't like how he's standing in the pocket and exchanging hooks post-Conor. That strategy is certainly not what made him so great. We need boring calculated Aldo back!! He used to pick people apart standing up without ever being in danger. Doesn't have the patience and composure anymore, now it seems like he's looking to just explode and finish everybody which is pretty awsome in some ways.
That's common for guys as they get older. Aldo is 32 and has been fighting professionally for almost 15 years; most of the those years 5 round championship fights. He doesn't have the speed and reflexes he did when he was younger (although he's still pretty fast).

The real mystery is the disappearance of his kicking game. Leg kicks were his most dangerous weapon during his prime, but he completely and inexplicably abandoned them. It was sometime between the first Frankie fight and the KZ fight he stopped using kicks. Hell, you could see it midway through the Frankie fight. For the first half of the fight, he chewed Frankie up with kicks; but in the second half, he stopped (I believe he said it was to avoid takedowns). Then he injured his foot against KZ, and suddenly "Leg Kick Aldo" was dead and buried.

Nice fight, I am hoping for a Aldo win!!

It's not being a dipshit to have to look up the supposed #4 fighter in the division only to find out his claim to fame is split decisioning Jeremy Stephens, subbing the ghost of Cub Swanson only a few months back, and getting submitted by Ortega.

More curiously is the fact that Aldo is #2 instead of number #1.
I've started to notice your posts over the past few days and I can honestly say you're one of the worst posters on this forum. A 2009 acc too.

LOL @ that av.
<{outtahere}>
You have to be late 20s right? I'd guess you were 17 if I didn't see your join date. Maybe that's too much credit tbh. INB4 I'm hating on a sherdogger and I'm a stalker.

Rooting for Aldo but I think Moicano gets it done in a close fight.

Either way, just hoping for someone to get slept.

I came here to ask how many more fights Aldo has. Glad to see the answer already here.
Really, this is a fight Aldo wants. Did you know he has beef with Moicano? Strange that the two don't like each other.
So, only 2 more fights for Aldo after this one? He'll probably get Ortega and a choice matchup at 155 before his contract finishes.
source on the beef?

Title shot for Aldo if he wins. Retirement if he loses.

Man, I want Moicano to win but Aldo is such a vet and will be fresh in a 3 rounder.

Should be entertaining regardless.

I like contender version of Aldo. He seems to give less fucks. plus he keeps getting cool matchups as a contender.

War Aldo!

Real winner here is Frankie Edgar tbh. If Aldo knocks Moicano off, that greatly raises the chance of Edgar facing Holloway for the belt.

I imagine this means that Edgar is either fighting Max next, or he's going to fight bektic or Lamas.

That's common for guys as they get older. Aldo is 32 and has been fighting professionally for almost 15 years; most of the those years 5 round championship fights. He doesn't have the speed and reflexes he did when he was younger (although he's still pretty fast).

The real mystery is the disappearance of his kicking game. Leg kicks were his most dangerous weapon during his prime, but he completely and inexplicably abandoned them. It was sometime between the first Frankie fight and the KZ fight he stopped using kicks. Hell, you could see it midway through the Frankie fight. For the first half of the fight, he chewed Frankie up with kicks; but in the second half, he stopped (I believe he said it was to avoid takedowns). Then he injured his foot against KZ, and suddenly "Leg Kick Aldo" was dead and buried.

It's not a mystery. Edgar is one of the best guys at countering and landing takedowns off of kicks

Aldo-Edgar-takedown.gif

Then Aldo broke his foot when KZ checked one of his kicks. He hasn't been as consistent with his kicks ever since.

Aldo gonna get owned like Barao. That camp is done. the coaches and fighters have all given up and gotten soft with money.

Have you watched any of Aldo's last 3 fights? He's looked like an absolute fucking animal and is laying it all on the line, win or lose.

Have you watched any of Aldo's last 3 fights? He's looked like an absolute fucking animal and is laying it all on the line, win or lose.

You are right and I swear to god some people here don't even watch fights just look at records and needlessly hate

Yeah, he got his ass kicked badly twice with no apparent gameplan or coaching adjustments.

Back