News Aldo Vs Moicano Official

Lol, people were saying Aldo is boring just a few years ago n that he should go back to his WEC days. Now hes trying to look for finishes and thats an issue

Haha sorry Aldo, can't make everybody happy! I loved boring Aldo, his composure and technique was out of this world. Him, GSP and Jones are probably the 3 fighters that have done the least amount of mistakes in their careers. That's very impressive considering fighting is a game of inches and split seconds.

Haha sorry Aldo, can't make everybody happy! I loved boring Aldo, his composure and technique was out of this world. Him, GSP and Jones are probably the 3 fighters that have done the least amount of mistakes in their careers. That's very impressive considering fighting is a game of inches and split seconds.
It happened early to GSP with the Serra KO. Happened to Aldo against Conor. You stay on top for so long being meticulous, sooner or later, the odds will go against you. Jones is next.

It happened early to GSP with the Serra KO. Happened to Aldo against Conor. You stay on top for so long being meticulous, sooner or later, the odds will go against you. Jones is next.

Sweden bless

Are you brazilian?

i'm a red blooded american not filty animal

but just think of all the times anderoid said he didn't want to fight brazilians and how bad his fights against maia and leites were. i know he ko'ed vitor but that's because they had beef. otherwise these guys don't like fighting one another

Didn't Ortega outstrike Moicano in one of the rounds before the attempted take down ?

Ohio resident I assume?
Or is that a national requirement. I know the am rules differ state to state. No headkicks or knees to the head here, or elbows on the ground, but in Kentucky am rules are the same as the unified, except the time

National requirement now, ammy rules in new york is when on the ground no punches to the face and shin pads are required if you have less than 2 fights. The no punches to the face on the ground annoy the crap out of me lol

Back