News Aldo Vs Moicano Official

I want to see Zabit Magomedsharipov in the mix soon.

Aldo should take this if odds are close to 1 to 1 im definitely betting the house on aldo. If ortega can outstrike moicano enough to make him shoot for takedown aldo can definitely do the same. Most likely result is aldo by decison but if the same aldo shows up from last fight i could see a ko

Aldo can get back in the mix with a good performance here.

Man, this is one tough fight for Jose. The shit talk afterward on here if he loses will be massive but Aldo will fight anyone. Moicano is legit.

Aldo should take this if odds are close to 1 to 1 im definitely betting the house on aldo. If ortega can outstrike moicano enough to make him shoot for takedown aldo can definitely do the same. Most likely result is aldo by decison but if the same aldo shows up from last fight i could see a ko

M
M
A

M
A
T
H

Stop it.

Honestly dont know who this Moicano is. Must have fought on prelims. But i hope he beats Hosay.

M
M
A

M
A
T
H

Stop it.
Im not using mma math im using what happened in the fights and how aldo stylistically can exploit the same holes ortega was able to exploit striking. Not saying aldo is going to throw some wild guillotine or shit. Moicano could win just think if aldo comes out way he did against stephens and even max he could land flush on moicano. But moicano does have some pretty slippery movement most of the time so if he can avoid aldo credit to him i just dont see it.

Aldo is gonna shatter that brittle nose even worse. Moicano will wilt again.

Not too much a fan of this match-up. I would've preferred they re-schedule Moicano vs Bektic and give Aldo an easier fight against a guy like Swanson.

Not too much a fan of this match-up. I would've preferred they re-schedule Moicano vs Bektic and give Aldo an easier fight against a guy like Swanson.
Woulda been cool with that too

wtf happened to the swanson rematch??? brazil vs brazil fights always suck

I just Mocachinoed.

DangerousSaltyBarb.webp

All respect to Aldo, but he's getting beat down again in this one. Maybe not as bad as what Max did to him, but imo Aldo is gonna lose this one. Moicano is the toughest fight for anyone in the division not name Max Hollaway.

Good fight but I think Aldo takes the decision, probably a boring one. Moicano is good but Aldo is still better. Max made him look bad but Aldo still beats everybody else in the division.

Back