News Aldo Vs Moicano Official

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

DuZkojLUUAAx4Wh.jpg:large

<WellThere>

Its on now.

Solid match-up. Hopefully the FW goat still has a couple more epic performances left in him.

Solid match-up. Hopefully the FW goat still has a couple more epic performances left in him.

I think that he does. Going up against Jeremy he seem to have this win or die approach. Was not leaving without the win.

Aldo takes it, Ortega actually managed to work Moicano’s body in round 2 and that’s actually what made Moicano shoot in on Ortega in the first place.

Aldo by decision.

The tweet says it is going to be the main event of the UFC Fight Night Fortaleza. How can this NOT be the main event of a FN? Wonder what they'll have as main event then.

Damn, Aldo looking to add to his legacy even without the belt!

I like Moicano i think he should be fighting for the title next .
But this one has another highlight reel for the FW GOAT written all over it
#WARALDO

Aldo is being FED to Moicano!!!

Let the young beast EAT!!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Yeah, his performance against Jeremy was awesome. That body shot was money.

I don't like how he's standing in the pocket and exchanging hooks post-Conor. That strategy is certainly not what made him so great. We need boring calculated Aldo back!! He used to pick people apart standing up without ever being in danger. Doesn't have the patience and composure anymore, now it seems like he's looking to just explode and finish everybody which is pretty awsome in some ways.

dunno who wins tbh, moicano is kind of starting to look like a younger, taller, longer aldo.

and i don't think moicano is gonna sit there brawling with him so idk.

No idea who the other guy is but good luck to Aldo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back