Aldo > Frankie > Khabib (stylistically)

Frankie isn't beating Khabib, I bet he'd shock us with how game he is and he's certainly not getting stopped but I don't see him winning. Aldo, on the other hand, has the best chance of shucking off Khabibs takedowns than anyone else south of 170.

Khabib over Aldo and Edgar but Conor stylistically far over all no question - he has a style both hardcore and casual fans can get behind and love.

This is insane.

I can't believe anyone itt thinks Kaboob has a chance in hell against Edgar or Aldo. What in the world will Kaboob do to either of them ?

He won't get one TD and will get his head boxed into the third row.

Shit,Frankie might even break him and take him down in championship rounds if it even got there.

Kaboob has zero for either fighter.

Frankie isn't beating Khabib, I bet he'd shock us with how game he is and he's certainly not getting stopped but I don't see him winning. Aldo, on the other hand, has the best chance of shucking off Khabibs takedowns than anyone else south of 170.

Please explain how Kaboob beats Frankie ?

How else does Khabib win fights?

No way in the world does kaboob TD Frankie.
C'mon man Frankie's footwork,speed and wrestling wohod have kaboob looking like a geriatric in there.

Kaboob would get punched in the face while stumbling forward for a TD.

I'd say Frankie has a better chance of getting the TD against kaboob than the opposite.

Frankie tools him in the feet the entire fight and it's not close.

nope. You're just a passionate fanboy. He lost to an unprepared #5 LW, and that works fanboy like you up.

You can keep repeating it to yourself for delusional hollow confidence but the Bisping example murdered you so let's bow our heads and give a moment of silence to your shitty argument.

You can keep repeating it to yourself for delusional hollow confidence but the Bisping example murdered you so let's bow our heads and give a moment of silence to your shitty argument.

??? Who talked about Bisping?

This is insane.

I can't believe anyone itt thinks Kaboob has a chance in hell against Edgar or Aldo. What in the world will Kaboob do to either of them ?

He won't get one TD and will get his head boxed into the third row.

Shit,Frankie might even break him and take him down in championship rounds if it even got there.

Kaboob has zero for either fighter.
What in the world is Aldo or Edgar gonna to do Khabib, who has literally dominated guys like Johnson or Dos Anjos. Edgar is a good wrestler but Khabib would literally abuse him in the clinch and on the ground because: he is too big and strong and has taken guys down who have better takedown defence than Frankie. And that goes double for Aldo, he got taken down by Mendes, who is shorter, less strong, and not as physically able to taken down people far quicker and more easily. Also you talk about Edgar's stand up game as if it's one of the best in the UFC but in reality he's quick, good footwork and accurate shots. Khabib has taken down a better striker in RDA so that means nothing.

What in the world is Aldo or Edgar gonna to do Khabib, who has literally dominated guys like Johnson or Dos Anjos. Edgar is a good wrestler but Khabib would literally abuse him in the clinch and on the ground because: he is too big and strong and has taken guys down who have better takedown defence than Frankie. And that goes double for Aldo, he got taken down by Mendes, who is shorter, less strong, and not as physically able to taken down people far quicker and more easily. Also you talk about Edgar's stand up game as if it's one of the best in the UFC but in reality he's quick, good footwork and accurate shots. Khabib has taken down a better striker in RDA so that means nothing.

Literally none of this is correct.
<LikeReally5>
What in the world will Aldo or Frankie do to Kaboob ?

How about knock his head into the third row ?
Are you serious ?
His striking is Rondaesque. It's pathetic.
Aldo probably kicks his leg off also.

And are you comparing MJ and RDA to Frankie and Aldo ? RDA has better striking than Frankie ?!?!?!? Please just stop.
<{CMPALM}>

Kaboob would not get one TD on either fighter, not one.

Frankie uses footwork and speed to avoid Kaboob's slow plodding forward TD attempts and tags his face until Kaboob gets tired and I'll bet by the third round Frankie takes Kaboob down.

Aldo will do worse to Kaboob.

Again no TD for Kaboob and more punches to the face.

And hey added bonus, Aldo will make his leg turn all pretty colors.

C'mon man Kaboob is tremendously over rated and would never beat Frankie or Aldo.
No chance.

<LikeReally5>

Are you serious ?

And are you comparing MJ and RDA to Frankie and Aldo ? RDA has better striking than Frankie ?!?!?!? Please just stop.
<{CMPALM}>

Frankie uses footwork and speed to avoid Kaboob's slow plodding forward TD attempts and tags his face until Kaboob gets tired and I'll bet by the third round Frankie takes Kaboob down.

C'mon man Kaboob is tremendously over rated and would never beat Frankie or Aldo.
No chance.
upload_2017-5-19_17-54-6.png

Edgar a better striker than RDA and your telling me to stop. Go back watch RDA destroy Cerrone twice, Diaz, Pettis, Henderson (a guy who twice beat Frankie). Then come back and apologise for making fun at me for stating a usually unanimously held belief. I mean Edgar got outstruck not only by Henderson twice (who RDA beat - did I mention that?) but by Gray Maynard pretty much in all three of their fights. I mean Gray Maynard c'mon man your trying to tell me a guy who Gray Maynard knocked about is a better striker RDA. Yeah Frankie has great footwork but he has no power (although his KO of Mendes is great) unless ground and pound.

Now to your point about Aldo yes he is an amazing striker with astonishing takedown defence however one: he gets caught running in want evidence
upload_2017-5-19_18-9-21.png

Also Aldo was repeatedly taken down by Mendes who as I said in my earlier post is no where near as good grappler as "Khaboob"
I think you mean future world champ Khabib 'the Eagle' Nurmagomedov

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-19_18-7-0.png
    upload_2017-5-19_18-7-0.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 1
<LikeReally5>

Are you serious ?

<{CMPALM}>

No chance.

RDA does have better striking than frankie. C'mon son.

View attachment 230175

Edgar a better striker than RDA and your telling me to stop. Go back watch RDA destroy Cerrone twice, Diaz, Pettis, Henderson (a guy who twice beat Frankie). Then come back and apologise for making fun at me for stating a usually unanimously held belief. I mean Edgar got outstruck not only by Henderson twice (who RDA beat - did I mention that?) but by Gray Maynard pretty much in all three of their fights. I mean Gray Maynard c'mon man your trying to tell me a guy who Gray Maynard knocked about is a better striker RDA. Yeah Frankie has great footwork but he has no power (although his KO of Mendes is great) unless ground and pound.

Now to your point about Aldo yes he is an amazing striker with astonishing takedown defence however one: he gets caught running in want evidence
View attachment 230179

Also Aldo was repeatedly taken down by Mendes who as I said in my earlier post is no where near as good grappler as "Khaboob"

You wanna show some examples of this?
In 2 fights with Mendes Aldo got taken down once in the 5th round where he was up in about 30-40 seconds and 1 in the 1st rnd in the first fight where his ass wasn't on the ground long enough for it to be even counted as a td.

So please show me these examples of him being taken down multiple times.

View attachment 230175

View attachment 230179

Complete and total delusion or drugs is the only explanation for anyone who thinks RDA is a better striker than frankie.
It's just false and there's no argument for it.

RDA beat people by mixing up striking and grappling in an aggressive cardio fueled manner.

Not by his elite striking, lol you know nothing.

And Benson and Maynard both have striking skills that are leaps and bounds above Kaboob's. It's not even close.

And neither of them "out struck" Frankie at all.
Maynard hit like a truck at the time and caught Frankie.
Benson won with his ridiculous athleticism which is basically what carries him through his career, not his striking.

Aldo will get taken down by kaboob huh ?
<TrumpWrong1>

Aldo cracks kaboob with a three punch combo and a nasty leg kick everytime he sloppily stumbles forward grabbing for Aldo.

Frankie beats him, Aldo hurts him.

Kaboob is the male Ronda.

One trick pony with less than amateur striking who only has 2 decent wins on his record.

Will absolutely never be champ

Probably can't make 155 to fight much smaller guys anymore either.

RDA does have better striking than frankie. C'mon son.

You wanna show some examples of this?
In 2 fights with Mendes Aldo got taken down once in the 5th round where he was up in about 30-40 seconds and 1 in the 1st rnd in the first fight where his ass wasn't on the ground long enough for it to be even counted as a td.

So please show me these examples of him being taken down multiple times.

You got a like for defending Aldo's TD defense record but to say RDA has better striking than Frankie is ridiculous.

It's not even close.

Frankie's boxing is some of the best boxing in MMA hands down.

RDAs striking is average at best.

His strength is his ability to mix striking with take downs and push the pace really hard.

In no way is he a more technically skilled striker than Frankie. No way.

Jeez look what Eddie was able to do just by pressuring him with haymakers.
A more skilled striker would have slipped and countered Eddie to death with those wide punches (see Conor fight)

RDA would be a tough fight for Frankie that's for sure. But Frankie's striking is a few levels above RDA.

Sorry, but anyone who thinks Khabib could beat Aldo/Edgar are quite possibly retarded. Khabib's only threat, ONLY THREAT is takedowns.

Khabib to this day, has never fought another high level division 1 All American wrestler. Frankie's tight stick and move boxing would have Khabib stalking him down like a mummy while getting pelted in the face with stiff jabs. He might get a takedown, but no one holds Edgar down.

Aldo vs Khabib would look extremely sad. Aldo has the best TDD in the history of MMA. He also has the most complete striking game in MMA. His boxing is crisp and his jab is laser accurate. Khabib would be bull rushing in for the takedown and get completely side stepped by Aldo.

Khabib being bigger and stronger than Aldo means nothing. Takedowns depend on set up and speed. Chad Mendes is the fastest takedown artist we've seen, and aldo's reaction time against his takedowns was phenomenal. Khabib's strength only matters when he gets a ahold of you.

Khabib is a 1D fighter whos other skills are severely lacking. Any patient striker with experience against wrestlers bullies him. Which is why Conor would also pick him apart.

View attachment 230175

View attachment 230179

You got a like for defending Aldo's TD defense record but to say RDA has better striking than Frankie is ridiculous.

It's not even close.

Frankie's boxing is some of the best boxing in MMA hands down.

RDAs striking is average at best.

His strength is his ability to mix striking with take downs and push the pace really hard.

In no way is he a more technically skilled striker than Frankie. No way.

Jeez look what Eddie was able to do just by pressuring him with haymakers.
A more skilled striker would have slipped and countered Eddie to death with those wide punches (see Conor fight)

RDA would be a tough fight for Frankie that's for sure. But Frankie's striking is a few levels above RDA.

I'm not taking RDA's fight with Edward into consideration due to him passing out twice before the fight.

RDA's destruction of Pettis & Cowboy are greater merits of RDA's striking than anything Edgar has shown in the octagon.

Sorry, but anyone who thinks Khabib could beat Aldo/Edgar are quite possibly retarded. Khabib's only threat, ONLY THREAT is takedowns.

Khabib to this day, has never fought another high level division 1 All American wrestler. Frankie's tight stick and move boxing would have Khabib stalking him down like a mummy while getting pelted in the face with stiff jabs. He might get a takedown, but no one holds Edgar down.

Aldo vs Khabib would look extremely sad. Aldo has the best TDD in the history of MMA. He also has the most complete striking game in MMA. His boxing is crisp and his jab is laser accurate. Khabib would be bull rushing in for the takedown and get completely side stepped by Aldo.

Khabib being bigger and stronger than Aldo means nothing. Takedowns depend on set up and speed. Chad Mendes is the fastest takedown artist we've seen, and aldo's reaction time against his takedowns was phenomenal. Khabib's strength only matters when he gets a ahold of you.

Khabib is a 1D fighter whos other skills are severely lacking. Any patient striker with experience against wrestlers bullies him. Which is why Conor would also pick him apart.
While I will say that Edgar and Aldo would be very hard fights for Khabib, I don't think that he stands no chance. Similar to how Maia tends to get the job done despite a lack of striking discipline Khabib may very well be able to execute efficient takedowns and submissions on both of them. Remember he isn't just a wrestler. If need be he can pull from his arsenal of throws and trips from sambo and judo.

Also, while he hasn't met any of the higher caliber wrestlers in the octagon as of yet I can't see it making a big difference. He's a great grappler who has beaten wrestlers on the world stage several times.

The real question is can his striking defense hold up long enough to close the distance and bring them down.

That is what I have my suspicions about.

I'm not taking RDA's fight with Edward into consideration due to him passing out twice before the fight.

RDA's destruction of Pettis & Cowboy are greater merits of RDA's striking than anything Edgar has shown in the octagon.

Technically Frankie is a much more skilled boxer. It's not even close.

RDA has better kicks but still overall Frankie is better.

RDAs fights against Pettis and Cowboy show how how good of a grappler he is and how his threat of a TD and cardio help his overall game.

In no way does it show he is a better striker than Frankie.
I'm not saying Frankie beats RDA.

I'm just saying I think it's hard to objectively say that RDA is a more technical striker than Frankie.

I'm not saying who would win or who has beaten their opponents more decisively (although that's subjective anyway) I'm saying a pure comparison of striking.

While I will say that Edgar and Aldo would be very hard fights for Khabib, I don't think that he stands no chance. Similar to how Maia tends to get the job done despite a lack of striking discipline Khabib may very well be able to execute efficient takedowns and submissions on both of them. Remember he isn't just a wrestler. If need be he can pull from his arsenal of throws and trips from sambo and judo.

Also, while he hasn't met any of the higher caliber wrestlers in the octagon as of yet I can't see it making a big difference. He's a great grappler who has beaten wrestlers on the world stage several times.

The real question is can his striking defense hold up long enough to close the distance and bring them down.

That is what I have my suspicions about.

Or his cardio. Frankie will drag you into deep water pretty quickly.

I

Back