Aldo > Frankie > Khabib (stylistically)

Let's be real, if both Frankie and Aldo moved up and lost to Khabib he'd get ZERO credit for beating 'smaller' kids.

Y'know when I first started commenting on sherdog forums back in 2005/2006 you never got this disrespect or this lunacy. But I will simply break it down for you. Yes Maynard was a beast at the times he embarrassed Frankie. But he still destroyed and y'know something eventually Maynard was quite simple to figure ask Nate Diaz, who oh wait got destroyed by RDA and Henderson. You're such a Frankie mark it's unreal just because your from New Jersey and met Frankie you don't have to hold him up in some god like manner. Now there is the tiny matter of Aldo, who I presume totally didn't embarrass Frankie on the feet twice.

See my comments aren't sarcasm they are more concern for your mental well being. And yes that was needed.

Ok Aldo is a great fighter but if you care to read my earlier post properly, presuming you New Jersey folk can read anything
not

spaced

out

this.

You will see that he does have some rather gapping holes in his game that can be exploited. And ye he does have some of the greatest take down defence in all MMA but even Jones, Cormier and GSP all got taken down by great grapplers and Khabib not Khaboob is one of if not the best grappler in the UFC right now especially in the lighter divisions. And because you want to make a prediction for Aldo vs Nurmagomedov. Ahem.

They meet in the centre of the cage Aldo come forward but Khabib circles around quickly Aldo rushes again this time slightly more hesitantly oh and The Eagle takes him down with a mighty slam. Aldo is trying to scramble to his feet but Khabib is still holding him down and pounding and pounding oh and still pounding. The ref should really stop this but 2GunTommy is in the front row telling the ref it's Aldo he is soooo much better stylistically than Khaboooob but finally the ref puts Aldo out of his misery 2GunTommy runs out the arena to the Police Station to report an assault.

Anymore?

Jeez what is this nonsense ?
<{MindBrown}>

You're all over the place and you've still said nothing.

You admit Maynard was a beast when he fought Frankie but then go on to say
"but eventually he was quite simple to figure out,just ask Nate who beat Maynard and got destroyed by RDA and Benson."

Is that your idea of some desperate twisted grasping for straws MMA math ?

Aldo has some Gaps in his game huh ?
Sure he does. Just ask Conor. He is the one that figured out the Aldo puzzle but the gaps you speak of are in his striking and they are not glaring gaps and only a few elite strikers will be able to capitalize on them.

Certainly not kaboob, lol what gap in Aldo's striking will kaboob exploit ?
I'm laughing as I type this so thanks for the early morning chuckle before work. Appreciate it.

No Aldo will not rush in quickly against Kaboob. No kaboob will not circle around quickly to avoid Aldo.
Again, that one gave me a nice chuckle.
Yeah Kaboob is gonna use footwork to circle around Aldo ?
Aldo would get slammed and then be unable to scramble back up ? Ok sure.
<36><{katwhu}><YeahOKJen><LikeReally5>

Jeez what is this nonsense ?
<{MindBrown}>

You're all over the place and you've still said nothing.

You admit Maynard was a beast when he fought Frankie but then go on to say
"but eventually he was quite simple to figure out,just ask Nate who beat Maynard and got destroyed by RDA and Benson."

Is that your idea of some desperate twisted grasping for straws MMA math ?

Aldo has some Gaps in his game huh ?
Sure he does. Just ask Conor. He is the one that figured out the Aldo puzzle but the gaps you speak of are in his striking and they are not glaring gaps and only a few elite strikers will be able to capitalize on them.

Certainly not kaboob, lol what gap in Aldo's striking will kaboob exploit ?
I'm laughing as I type this so thanks for the early morning chuckle before work. Appreciate it.

No Aldo will not rush in quickly against Kaboob. No kaboob will not circle around quickly to avoid Aldo.
Again, that one gave me a nice chuckle.
Yeah Kaboob is gonna use footwork to circle around Aldo ?
Aldo would get slammed and then be unable to scramble back up ? Ok sure.
<36><{katwhu}><YeahOKJen><LikeReally5>
Phwahaha

Oh man you make me laugh and can really stop using gifs and photos.

Alright first: although as controversial as you may find my "MMA math" Comparing how fighters styles do against other fighters styles is what just about everyone in the MMA community does but you know I'm glad you can find this so hilarious. And by the way comparing fighters style to other fighters styles is what this thread is about in the first place. However I'm glad you can find this so funny.

Second: "desperate twisted grasping" c'mon man your the one who's been rambling on and on typing with tears in your eyes before you go to 'work' ahem 'unemployment line' that Edgar has the "greatest striking and totally didn't lose to Maynard and Henderson based on the fact they were both better strikers and when he did beat Maynard in their third fight he was primarily using his wrestling is trap Maynard and then punching away. Oh I'm sorry that's right your and idiot and don't seem to understand that I was talking about Edgar's stand up, which although precise and comes with great footwork... is not very powerful and has a window when reaching out for his jabs where it is very easy to step out to the right and over with a right hand. - A taste of my technical analysis for you.

Third: Now a small error I'll correct. As we both agree Aldo has some holes I his game that can be exploited as he comes in like the McGregor fight. And my correction is yes I will admit that only highly elite strikers like McGregor, possibly Diaz and Holloway may be able to exploit. However if you read my not to shabby prediction you'll see I never ever stated Khabib not... kaboob? I never said Khabib would out strike Aldo ever however Aldo not being able to scramble up er yeah. I'll admit Aldo's ground game is not very widely known but from the little I have seen it isn't nearly good enough to scramble so powerfully and quickly to get someone as great at top control as Nurmagomedov is. I could be wrong but I doubt that.

Fourth and Finally: Now over these pass few discussions I have noticed that you how shall I put this alone on this front battling saying Edgar and Aldo are far better stylistically than Khabib. Whereas just about anybody else on the thread has been agreeing with me. So my questions are the following:

1. Are you such a big Edgar/Aldo fan that you don't realise both have holes in their games like Khabib does?

2. Why do you use so many gifs and photos? They aren't funny for anyone and to be honest I doubt your actually older than 12 and 'work' seems to be seems more likely to be school. - Just my opinion don't get mad.

3. Why me? Why pick my original comment to quote and start this argument with? Just wondering in all seriousness if your capable of being serious with your memes for two seconds.

If you have read all the way through that I do congratulate you too you a rare breed of sherdog user however if you just skimmed through ha well now your just flat out a pitiful 12 year old on his way to school where he'll be picking his nose for six hours.

Phwahaha

Alright first: although as controversial as you may find my "MMA math" Comparing how fighters styles do against other fighters styles is what just about everyone in the MMA community does but you know I'm glad you can find this so hilarious. And by the way comparing fighters style to other fighters styles is what this thread is about in the first place. However I'm glad you can find this so funny.

Second: "desperate twisted grasping" c'mon man your the one who's been rambling on and on typing with tears in your eyes before you go to 'work' ahem 'unemployment line' that Edgar has the "greatest striking and totally didn't lose to Maynard and Henderson based on the fact they were both better strikers and when he did beat Maynard in their third fight he was primarily using his wrestling is trap Maynard and then punching away. Oh I'm sorry that's right your and idiot and don't seem to understand that I was talking about Edgar's stand up, which although precise and comes with great footwork... is not very powerful and has a window when reaching out for his jabs where it is very easy to step out to the right and over with a right hand. - A taste of my technical analysis for you.

Third: Now a small error I'll correct. As we both agree Aldo has some holes I his game that can be exploited as he comes in like the McGregor fight. And my correction is yes I will admit that only highly elite strikers like McGregor, possibly Diaz and Holloway may be able to exploit. However if you read my not to shabby prediction you'll see I never ever stated Khabib not... kaboob? I never said Khabib would out strike Aldo ever however Aldo not being able to scramble up er yeah. I'll admit Aldo's ground game is not very widely known but from the little I have seen it isn't nearly good enough to scramble so powerfully and quickly to get someone as great at top control as Nurmagomedov is. I could be wrong but I doubt that.

Fourth and Finally: Now over these pass few discussions I have noticed that you how shall I put this alone on this front battling saying Edgar and Aldo are far better stylistically than Khabib. Whereas just about anybody else on the thread has been agreeing with me. So my questions are the following:

1. Are you such a big Edgar/Aldo fan that you don't realise both have holes in their games like Khabib does?

2. Why do you use so many gifs and photos? They aren't funny for anyone and to be honest I doubt your actually older than 12 and 'work' seems to be seems more likely to be school. - Just my opinion don't get mad.

3. Why me? Why pick my original comment to quote and start this argument with? Just wondering in all seriousness if your capable of being serious with your memes for two seconds.

If you have read all the way through that I do congratulate you too you a rare breed of sherdog user however if you just skimmed through ha well now your just flat out a pitiful 12 year old on his way to school where he'll be picking his nose for six hours.
Aldo would destroy Khabib and Khabib knows it. Khabib and his dad ducked the Aldo fight for a reason.

Aldo would destroy Khabib and Khabib knows it. Khabib and his dad ducked the Aldo fight for a reason.
Um what about this:

"But stop lying to your fans like I don't want fight with Aldo, I'm ready to fight with anyone in my division. Give me relevant fight, so you won't be able to hide the belt from me after." from Daily Star website.

I don't see Khabib saying he doesn't want to fight Aldo and I don't know where his dad comes in to it but honestly Nurmagomedov may not even fight at lightweight again so if he does move up to Welterweight I doubt Aldo will follow, he's too busy with Holloway, Swanson, Edgar etc in the Featherweight division.

Phwahaha

Incoherent blathering about God knows what still not addressing any valid points I've made.

It's pretty impressive how you can type so much and say so little.

I guess we will just agree to disagree.

Incoherent blathering about God knows what still not addressing any valid points I've made.

It's pretty impressive how you can type so much and say so little.

I guess we will just agree to disagree.
You obviously haven't read it man there is four separate paragraphs addressing four separate points. C'mon man I thought better of you.

Back