Aldo > Frankie > Khabib (stylistically)

no one is better then khabib thats why he has 0 loses

"Prove everyone wrong"? I don't see that many people picking Max. Aldo is the favorite. Not sure what you're on about.

Max is on a 10 fight winstreak and is probably the most dangerous guy Aldo has ever faced. Not stylistically, but just in general.

when people gonna understand its not about who is the best but about stylistic match ups? (im a pro mma fan)

Max is on a 10 fight winstreak and is probably the most dangerous guy Aldo has ever faced. Not stylistically, but just in general.
No he isn't. Frankie Edgar, Conor McGregor and Chad Mendes are all better than Max.

Er, no.

His win streak is impressive and I don't mean to take anything away from Max for what he's done, but he hasn't fought Edgar and he lost to Conor. Edgar is a more versatile fighter with endless cardio and heart and he's a much more dangerous opponent than Max imo. I really don't anticipate a close fight. I hope it is close because I like Max, but I think Aldo is several levels above him in every aspect of the game.

Aldo would destroy Khabib and Khabib knows it. That's why the Khabib family, which consists of Khabib, Khabib's dad, uncle, and godfather, ducked the Aldo fight.

I think Nurmagomedov would beat Edgar, but he would have a difficult time vs Aldo.

Bisping prepared for Luke and got his ass kicked.

Then he didn't have a camp and won the belt.

Nate has been training his entire life. Skills don't evaporate because you are off for 2 and half months.

you're trying too hard.

The fact is: Conor, preparing to fight the champion, tapped out to an out-of-shape #5 contender. That's a fact. Conor has never defended a belt, cannot be considered a dominant champion yet, end of story.

tumblr_nza9ofvCWZ1upwz95o1_400.gif
Stylistically Frankie and Khabib>Conor

Khabib over Aldo and Edgar but Conor stylistically far over all no question - he has a style both hardcore and casual fans can get behind and love.

you're trying too hard.

The fact is: Conor, preparing to fight the champion, tapped out to an out-of-shape #5 contender. That's a fact. Conor has never defended a belt, cannot be considered a dominant champion yet, end of story.

That was actually very little effort and facts that destroyed your biased bullshit. lol

Khabib can't beat Aldo. Khabib's biggest strength is what Aldo defends against best. That's like a boxer like Mayweather who thwarts brawlers, so you bring in a slightly bigger brawler and hope the outcome changes.

Khabib couldn't touch Aldo with anything.

I could see Khabib gassing against Edgar. Edgar has infinite cardio and it's impossible to hold down. 3 rounds Khabib would win, 5 I give to Frank.

Aldo>virtually everybody, stylistically. Aldo's about as close to the perfect fighter as we have seen. Does not necessarily make it Aldo>everybody.

Back