Alabama Cop Shoots Man Holding His Wallet (Video)

Terrible. The guy was never even ordered to stay in the car. There was no clear indication that he was armed, and he hadn't done anything threatening.

That guy should not be a cop. Yes, the driver was stupid, but he raised his hands when commanded. Cop doesn't have the mental wherewithal to do the job.

im glad theres only 1 or 2 nutjob amerilards in here defending this fuck-up of a cop

Maybe, maybe not. I maintain that it seems really overzealous when you're responding to a traffic accident.

Maybe but the cop had less then a second to respond and decide to shoot or not once the guy turned and brought his hands with something in them to what appears to be a shooting position.

If you have never been through a shoot don't shoot course and been "dead" a number of times you don't have any idea how fast things happen and how little time you have.

There is a video around where an anti cop guy goes though one and gets a real education.

That guy should not be a cop. Yes, the driver was stupid, but he raised his hands when commanded. Cop doesn't have the mental wherewithal to do the job.

Go back and watch right before the cops shoots. The guy centers his hands.

Maybe don't aggressively get out of the car...

Did nobody teach these people how to interact with the police?

Agreed;

I think a definitive set of rules should be communicated on what citizens need to do when getting pulled over.
With factors like road rage and raised emotional states; there just needs to be some protocol that both parties(citizens and law enforcement) need to fully understand.

-This was just a bad series of events that led to a terrible outcome.
--The victim was shot
--Now the cop will likely get fired
(the dash cam doesn't exactly show an "aggressive guy jumping out of the car"; the car was on a tilt and it was rather slow.)

I mean, if this cop did nothing wrong, all I can say is that it must be pretty fucked up to live in an environment where you have that degree of responsibility to immediately demonstrate beyond all doubt that you don't present a threat whenever you encounter law enforcement.

I don't see how this is justified. It was dumb to jump out of the car, holding something in his hands, yes.
But we can't pretend that every single police shooting is justified as long as somebody didn't exactly follow a 10 step protocol.
Is that supposed to be the norm?

Roll down the window, place your key on the dashboard, turn on the lights, place your hand on the wheel, otherwise you're shot dead and shouldn't complain about it? Nah come on. I'm really not somebody who shits on police officers for no reason but the threshold of violence needs to be higher, police officer or regular citizens. I can shoot other people if there's a threat of imminent violence, so can a police officer.
But the rules can't be COMPLETELY different. Yes, a police officer can't always second guess and there's a certain difference but at least to some extent, they shouldn't be treated as standing above anybody else, being allowed to gun down whoever doesn't do what they think he should do in that moment.

Maybe but the cop had less then a second to respond and decide to shoot or not once the guy turned and brought his hands with something in them to what appears to be a shooting position.

If you have never been through a shoot don't shoot course and been "dead" a number of times you don't have any idea how fast things happen and how little time you have.

There is a video around where an anti cop guy goes though one and gets a real education.

I'm not denying that it's hard and sometimes dangerous work, but you aren't just responsible for your own life as an armed officer, you're also responsible for others', and even harmless people do act stupidly at times. I think that things like the circumstances of the scene, the clumsy behavior of the driver, the cop having cover, etc, made it overzealous to shoot that quickly.

Yes, I've been through such situations during military training. I can't speak for how similar my military experiences are with US police training, but different situations called for different measures of aggression. Being something similar to what would be an Army Ranger in the US we had education going from how to act when in enemy territory down to when you just guard a place that's not in general hostile territory. The latter put far more restrictions on what actions we could take even during war, and what we were required to do before taking such actions. More dangerous for us, yes, but we were fully responsible for that no innocents were harmed.

Looks like he shot him in the groin.

Upper groin through the bladder and exited. That would be horribly painful.

At least it didn't hit his junk, although it may have impaired his "performance" if you know what I mean.

someone tell me how this fat cunt passes the physical tests lmao amerika

Totally and completely justified. What people fail to realize is that it is a split second issue. Dude had something in his hand face the cop when he jumped out of car. Be smart and stay in car and wait for cop to come to you. Don't get shot.

Terrible. The guy was never even ordered to stay in the car. There was no clear indication that he was armed, and he hadn't done anything threatening.

Get out with that bullshit. You do not jump out of a car like that at a cop. Don't be naive or insincere to try to prove a dumb ass point.

You understand the guy got shot right as he jumped out of the car with his hands not raised, right????

Last edited:
im glad theres only 1 or 2 nutjob amerilards in here defending this fuck-up of a cop
when you make dumb decisions, like jump out of the fucking car, while holding a black rectangular object.

you fucked up. cop is just responding to your level of fuck up.

I could understand the cop being on edge if he was responding to a domestic violence call or something where a weapon was involved. But he wasn't. It was a fucking traffic accident. The guy wasn't even being pulled over. Context should matter.

drunk idiot. u never step out of the car. and u never hold something in your hands.

I could understand the cop being on edge if he was responding to a domestic violence call or something where a weapon was involved. But he wasn't. It was a fucking traffic accident. The guy wasn't even being pulled over. Context should matter.
context? how about the drunk retard idiot is/was an service man, he should know better than to do basically everything wrong that you can do.

both are morons.

guy lays down writhing in pain, cop yells 'DON'T MOVE'. mother of God.

In the decades I've been driving, this thread is the first time I've seen anyone say that you can't exit your vehicle without permission in an accident setting. In fact, pretty sure my defensive driving class said that sitting in a vehicle on the side of the road was dangerous.

I can bet that no one here could tell if it was a gun or a wallet in the first second or two of this video much less in real life under stress.

To me it was immediately obvious it wasn't a gun and that he was switching hands vs. bringing a gun to his chest so he could extend it forward and fire. And I'm watching a little video whereas the cop is right there with lights on the guy. It's like the cop showed up to an accident with his hand already on his gun for some reason. Maybe that profession needs to have some national conferences on how they can recognize someone following the command to show their hands. Victim had them in the air before the bullet struck.

Makes me wanna listen to this song all of the sudden. :D

Oh fuck off with this 'the driver was an idiot hur hur hur' shit. The cop was responding to a damn ACCIDENT and the guy getting out of the car was highly likely on edge from having been in a situation that could have killed him and was attempting to approach an officer out of excitement at being able to receive help. If your house is on fire, and the fire department shows up, you shouldnt be expected to catch an axe to the face because you went out to talk to that person. This wasnt a fucking traffic stop, this was a cop approaching an accident and immediately shooting the first thing that showed up. Why the fuck was his gun even drawn?

The best part? the cop basically gut punches that guy with a bullet and while he's writhing around on the ground in incredible pain, the cop is issuing complicated orders. who is training these retards? Barney Fife?

Back