Alabama Cop Shoots Man Holding His Wallet (Video)

It is a shitty situation because an innocent person got shot because of an honest mistake on their part and a cop has to deal with the things that come along with shooting someone. There are no winners here.

Idiot should've stayed in the car, fat fuck of a cop needs to be trained properly.

Total retard cop. Let's not pretend cops in bum fuck alabama need to be on high alert for traffic stops.

Total retard cop. Let's not pretend cops in bum fuck alabama need to be on high alert for traffic stops.

I'm not sure that geography plays much of a part. Traffic stops can be dangerous anywhere.

Oh and that bama boy must have thought he had white privilege stepping out the car like that with his wallet.

Jokes on him. Equal opportunity thuggery by LE.

I generally stay in the vehicle with my hands on the steering wheel. Haven't been shot yet.

Think a Bama cop got shot in the head like two months ago just walking up to a house.

I'll see if I can track down what hospital or rehab he's at to give him a call and let him know that he's fine and can go home. Cause Bama isn't Chicago.

Edit: was a female cop not a dude. Apologies for my mysogyny and patriarchy.

Hell no you edit ninja....."stylistically"

Last response to you. You are not worthy of my time.

Its called an autocorrect error, cuck scope.

Let's see how long this account of yours lasts this time.

Kill him with what exactly? His wallet?
how fucking difficult is it to understand that the fucking retard caused this whole situation in the first place, don't jump out of the fucking car like you're in HEAT and there won't be an issue w/ the policeman thinking you "might" be holding a gun.

Is it a driving instructor's job to teach that?

If not, it fucking should be.

ESPECIALLY in urban areas.
He gave a brief course in how to avoid making cops nervous and getting into more trouble. He told me, never get out of the car unless ordered and don't approach the cop first.

why you getting out of the car, b4 cop tells you to? too dumb
One of the things my driving instructor stressed was to stay in the car when getting pulled over.

i'd agree if the guy was being pulled over, but he wasnt. it was a car accident.

i think he got out of the car so awkwardly because his car was parked on a slant

Back