Al Franken probably will have to resign...

I'm no franken fan, but it was a joke ffs

*wood

Calling for an ethics investigation of yourself, that's a new one.
And it's fine, if he pays for it and it's done by an independent investigator.

You reaching here bud. He looks like an affectionate grandfather in all of those photos and gifs. Nothing wrong in those, sorry

I don't know what kind of grandfather you had, but my grandfather never fondled me the way Creepy Joe Biden puts his hands and lips all over those kids. He sure as hell never kissed me on the lips.

AFP_Getty-159768953-760x499.jpg

<{clintugh}><{clintugh}>

I don't know what kind of grandfather you had, but my grandfather never fondled me the way Creepy Joe Biden puts his hands and lips all over those kids. He sure as hell never kissed me on the lips.

AFP_Getty-159768953-760x499.jpg

<{clintugh}><{clintugh}>

Is he kissing that kid on the lips? You can tell that by the photo? Is that his grandkid? Is so then there is really no problem with it at all. Maybe they are tight? Maybe Joe loves his grandchildren? Crazy thought huh?

The picture is what it is. You have to put it in the context of the woman being a Playboy model and Franken being a comedian. Not all joke attempts are going to be tasteful.

However, the rest of the story does sound like he might have a bit of a problem. If it's true.

Well we shall see. If he did then he should be held accountable. If this Moore guy hasn't quit the race with many more accusers and much worse accusations I don't see Franken going anywhere
Considering the respective positions of each respective party, I expect there to be extensive pressure for him to resign. And Franken as an insider is more likely to listen than Moore is as an outsider who's always marched to the tune of his own drum.

"While I don't remember the rehearsal for this script as Leann does..."

Pretty much straight up calling her a lying whore in his response.

He'll get a pass of course. They all (D)o.

Considering the respective positions of each respective party, I expect there to be extensive pressure for him to resign. And Franken as an insider is more likely to listen than Moore is as an outsider who's always marched to the tune of his own drum.

Oh I bet at least 30% of senators/congressman have these types of skeletons in their closet. Franken is going nowhere. I wouldn't be surprised if this accuser shuts up real quick

Well we shall see. If he did then he should be held accountable. If this Moore guy hasn't quit the race with many more accusers and much worse accusations I don't see Franken going anywhere

"Well we shall see"..how? Usually in these situations you don't have a photo like this. What more could you have? What is accountability to you?

The picture is what it is. You have to put it in the context of the woman being a Playboy model and Franken being a comedian. Not all joke attempts are going to be tasteful.

However, the rest of the story does sound like he might have a bit of a problem. If it's true.
Is this one is true then there will be more if there are more he will not survive

It would be a shame he seems like a good one

"Well we shall see"..how? Usually in these situations you don't have a photo like this. What more could you have? What is accountability to you?

A photo of a guy with his hands hovering over a sleeping woman? With absolutely no context to the photo whatsoever? Bad taste? yes. I wouldn't go much further than that at this point but... we shall see

I'm no franken fan, but it was a joke ffs

*wood
There's no issue for me with the picture, it's the other stuff- and Franken doesn't deny he was aggro with this woman.

There's no issue for me with the picture, it's the other stuff- and Franken doesn't deny he was aggro with this woman.

My position exactly. The photo is literally nothing. If he did indeed essentially force this woman to make out with him then he have something else. It sounds like he pressured her but didn't force her.

What do you see in the photo?

He is not actually touching her in the photo so in the worst case it's a slightly inappropriate joke... Maybe

The kiss meh they were rehearsing... it' not like he grabbed her by the pussy

She's accepted his apology at this point

If more come out he's done

I don't how things work in your world, but I am "tight" with my nieces and nephew and I have never kissed them on the lips. I have wrestled with them and hugged them goodbye, but I have never had the urge to kiss them on the lips.

This consistent behavior is not healthy.

Meh... A little over the top? Maybe. Creepy? Nah

I also have a grandmother that kisses all of us grandchildren on the lips. In fact my aunt does it too.

I don't how things work in your world, but I am "tight" with my nieces and nephew and I have never kissed them on the lips. I have wrestled with them and hugged them goodbye, but I have never had the urge to kiss them on the lips.

This consistent predatory behavior is not healthy.

<{clintugh}>

LOL are you addicted to posting this shit or what?

This consistent behavior is not healthy.

Ugghhhhgghhhhhh god look at that thing go. Breathing all up in her ear. She looks so uncomfortable.

Oh I bet at least 30% of senators/congressman have these types of skeletons in their closet. Franken is going nowhere. I wouldn't be surprised if this accuser shuts up real quick
I agree about his fellow Senators and Congressmen. But the culture is changing and the Democrats have to appear to be consistent. Also LeAnn Tweeden is an outspoken Republican. She won't shut up about this, believe me.

Back