BJJ YouTuber trying to be financial guru is a security guard in California.

Someone posted one of his videos here actually. He was saying some nonsense about BJJ having mentally prepared him for the apocalypse. Not sure what grappling with sweaty dudes has anything to do with surviving a collapse, but OK.

I'm not surprised he's a poser. These days if you can portray the appearance of knowing what you're talking about, you can make a good income on social media.

I think it's the same guy just trying to drive traffic to his social media. Makes sense a BJJ guy would try to use sherdog to build hia following.

This guy definitely has the algorythim figured out. A video literally every day on his youtube.

just another cynical cash grab.

Never heard of him before last week and now I've seen him mentioned half a dozen times here in a week. Either targetted marketing or dumbassss are just sharing his stuff.

I know a person who is making really good money selling financial advice to people who has never even made a living other than on selling financial advice!!

You are going to find that many people that get popular on social media for a certain hobby can transition it into something else. As someone who follows powerlifters or strength athletes, I know of one that has become some sort of weird life coach and another that is some financial guru. Similarly with skateboarding, a couple have become involved in the fitness industry and another that is all about investments. If you build a following and are successful at something, you can probably take that energy + following and transition it into something else.
The amount of bodybuilders who went new age cult personality/political in the last 8 years is so funny to me

Back