Advantages Conor has over Floyd.(Warning reading)

But bro, it's Conor McGregor. He is like, the GOAT at MMA or something... I mean, I just started watching UFC like 2 years ago, but I'm pretty sure Conor is like the GOAT at it. So yea, I'm pretty sure Conor should be the favorite in this fight. Right?
Its the fact he has better footwork than Mayweather that makes him the favorite.

The only thing I can see about Conor having an advantage, is not so much of an "advantage" but MOST every boxer whether or not they admit it or not were mentally defeated before even getting in the ring with Mayweather. Any fighter going against somebody so dominant will question themselves and I bet most were beat before the fight. Conor is not that kinda guy. He is going to shit talk a game Floyd has not seen before. Conor will not be mentally beat before the fight because he doesnt care and truly believes in his "God given talent". So its not so much of an advantage its just that Floyd wont have that advantage over Conor.
Floyd is a boy next to Conor who would do bad things to Floyd in a real fight and Conor is much more fit and stronger and will hurt the slowed by age Floyd.

Floyd is a lifelong gym rat, he has less body fat than Conor, everyone that has gotten in the ring with Floyd has been man handled by his clinch game. Floyd is always within 5-10 lbs of his fighting weight. Floyd will be physically stronger on fight night.
No way! Conor is much more fit over all. Floyd will feel Conors bigger size and more power.
Conor has been much more active while Floyd is coming out of a long retirement lay off and will get a reality check.

No way! Conor is much more fit over all. Floyd will feel Conors bigger size and more power.
Conor has been much more active while Floyd is coming out of a long retirement lay off and will get a reality check.
You are so delusional. His size wont be a factor because they skill gap is too wide. Conor is also about the same size and weight as oscar and floyd schooled him.

You just lost all credibility and proved you don't actually watch Boxing? Floyd is in a class with Michael Jordan as far as mental toughness goes. Floyd has a HUGE advantage in the mental game. Hell, Conor was mentally rattled several times by brain dead Nate Diaz

And Floyd has problems with south paws? Since when? All the biggest problems Floyd has ever had came from ORTHODOX boxers NOT southpaws. Who was the closest to beating Floyd? Maidana, Castillo and Mosley, none of them are southpaws. Zab gave him some problems, but that was more because of his speed then being a southpaw. Floyd is 8-0 vs southpaws with 4 KOs and nothing worse then a unanimous decision. He lands something like 43% of his punches vs southpaws and holds them to only 18%. The "Floyd struggles with southpaws" bullshit was started by Bob Arum and only believed by people who "don't know shit about Boxing" like you.

You know Floyd uses several defenses that are not the Philly Shell/shoulder roll right? But way to prove you are a moron
Floyd is too old to come back at 40 his speed from his youth will be missing.
HAHA! Floyd is old and slower and hasn't knocked out anyone for years and fought really no one for a while. I would not call Packy a major match up and that was years ago. It is old men have the experience but no longer have the starch.

You are so delusional. His size wont be a factor because they skill gap is too wide. Conor is also about the same size and weight as oscar and floyd schooled him.
Floyds speed will be missing and Conor will land punches wait and see!

Can't wait! Conor is going to get embarrassed bad, he will get toyed with then try and make a rockyesque comeback and rematch Floyd when Floyd is 45.

In any athletic competition age is always a factor. Scientifically your body slows down. That's just a fact. You can continue to discount it but it looks ignorant on your part. It's also ignorant to say mayweather has never been fast or quick. It leads me to believe you've never actually watched his fights and are just talking out your butt.

Then on top of that you use a sparring video as justification of a shitty opinion. That would be like me watching Tom Brady miss passes in a practice session then say he's a shitty qb because of it and can't play at NFL level. The fact is you've never actually seen Conors power with boxing gloves on so you actually don't have a clue what you are talking about

First off in boxing age isn't as big of a factor as MMA I never completely discounted Conor age advantage only that it isn't as huge a factor as people are making it out to be. Look at the great in boxing and the age they were when they were on the decline in mma the age of decline starts around the early to mid 30's while in boxers it isn't unheard of to have dominant champions last until their early to mid 40's. How is it ignorant to say Mayweather was never the fastest or the quickest he's always been the one who could outthink and come up with better strategies that others, Mosley, Judah were significantly faster than Floyd and he outplayed them so no, my opinion is not ignorant just my own observations.

I've seen his training videos, plenty of them, and his sparring with Van der Heen and from my own experience(more than 10 years of boxing training) his power isn't that great. The way the 70 lbs bags bend and move when he works them isn't anything special and the shots he landed on Heen and the way he just went through them to counter him supports my theory. You wanna see great power at a similar weight class to Conors? Watch Marquez, Canelo, Mosley, Gatti work the 70 pound bags or watch their sparring videos at how their partners react and move when getting hit. THAT'S power. He's got good power for MMA but in boxing he's just another scrub.

First off in boxing age isn't as big of a factor as MMA I never completely discounted Conor age advantage only that it isn't as huge a factor as people are making it out to be. Look at the great in boxing and the age they were when they were on the decline in mma the age of decline starts around the early to mid 30's while in boxers it isn't unheard of to have dominant champions last until their early to mid 40's. How is it ignorant to say Mayweather was never the fastest or the quickest he's always been the one who could outthink and come up with better strategies that others, Mosley, Judah were significantly faster than Floyd and he outplayed them so no, my opinion is not ignorant just my own observations.

I've seen his training videos, plenty of them, and his sparring with Van der Heen and from my own experience(more than 10 years of boxing training) his power isn't that great. The way the 70 lbs bags bend and move when he works them isn't anything special and the shots he landed on Heen and the way he just went through them to counter him supports my theory. You wanna see great power at a similar weight class to Conors? Watch Marquez, Canelo, Mosley, Gatti work the 70 pound bags or watch their sparring videos at how their partners react and move when getting hit. THAT'S power. He's got good power for MMA but in boxing he's just another scrub.
Guarantee you've never trained a day in your life

I guess lying behind a computer screen is your thing then huh?
You don't have to be a boxer to see the immense difference in power between real boxers and Conors "power" believe what you want if it makes you feel better.

A1 shit post mate, A1.

Am I wrong? If Fabrico Werdum was facing Giannas Antetokounmpo in an mma fight. and I created a post saying the following:

Giannas has numerous advantages in this fight against Werdum!

#1 Age. Giannas is younger than Werdum, and is a world class talent athlete

#2 Athleticism. Werdum has never faced anyone as fast or athletic as Giannas

#3 Reach. Giannas has a reach that Werdum has never even trained for.

#4 Strength.

you don't think i'd sound absolutely retarded?

Conor has no advantages in this fight. This fight was setup to be a cash grab. Yeah if you want to try hard enough you could list multiple bullshit advantages. but the only true advantage in this fight goes to floyd. the fact that it's a boxing match is the only advantage of importance.

These advantages are more significant than people think.

lol no they're really not.

How ever you try and spin it you have a novice boxer facing a 49-0 boxer who's had 26 world title fights and who is 24-0 against former or current world titlists.

Conor wouldn't even be able to beat the Irish title holder

Am I wrong? If Fabrico Werdum was facing Giannas Antetokounmpo in an mma fight. and I created a post saying the following:

Giannas has numerous advantages in this fight against Werdum!

#1 Age. Giannas is younger than Werdum, and is a world class talent athlete

#2 Athleticism. Werdum has never faced anyone as fast or athletic as Giannas

#3 Reach. Giannas has a reach that Werdum has never even trained for.

#4 Strength.

you don't think i'd sound absolutely retarded?

Conor has no advantages in this fight. This fight was setup to be a cash grab. Yeah if you want to try hard enough you could list multiple bullshit advantages. but the only true advantage in this fight goes to floyd. the fact that it's a boxing match is the only advantage of importance.
No I wouldn't. You sound retarded saying Conor has no advantages. So save your shit posting for someone that actually cares.

You don't have to be a boxer to see the immense difference in power between real boxers and Conors "power" believe what you want if it makes you feel better.
So you admit you actually haven't trained and lied about it lol cool thanks

Floyd is too old to come back at 40 his speed from his youth will be missing.
HAHA! Floyd is old and slower and hasn't knocked out anyone for years and fought really no one for a while. I would not call Packy a major match up and that was years ago. It is old men have the experience but no longer have the starch.
let's see that betting slip then if you're so confident, I'm guessing you have money on conor?

So you admit you actually haven't trained and lied about it lol cool thanks

When did I admit anything? You need to learn some reading comprehension buddy. Floyds gonna wreck your boy and you'll be too stupid to realize why.

Why would his speed be missing? Hes still in great shape and always has been. And even if it will be missing he will just destroy conor with basic boxing knowledge and fundamentals. Its not all about speed, floyd just has natural athletisism. Hes really just the smartest fighter though thats what sets him apart.

Another key advantage Floyd has is vast ring experience/IQ and a proper team behind him.

Conor blowing his wad in 8 minutes and getting fucking destroyed by a cherry-picked opponent who, considering media obligations etc, had just 7-10 days to prepare, is one of the most epic fails in UFC history. And that's saying something because MMA is crawling with hacks and charlatans.

No top boxer would make such a bush league mistake and no top trainer would show Kavanagh's level of incompetence in allowing it to happen.

Back