Admit it haters. You miss Conor already.

No, I don't care for a man who's legacy is being made by the UFC instead of doing it himself.

Connie Mcwhat??? WHO DA **** IS DAT GUY???

You must be new here lad... We mostly reserve this forum for discussions of ACTIVE MMA fighters...

If you wanna discuss Connie: I hear he put out his baby shower gift list on Reddit right next to his blog on Pregnancy Cramp Prevention.

#MATERNITYLEAVE

<5>

Nah i'm pretty content with the circus leaving town for a while.

Don't miss him a bit. There have been great fights while he's been gone, there was great fights before he was in the UFC, and there will be great fights after he retires.

why don't you trackback and watch years worth of mma that you've missed before they started talking about mma on your wwe forum.

Give UFC 62 a look. Features: Chuck Liddell (Amanda Nunes with a penis), Forrest Griffin (Forrest Griffin), Nick Diaz (Entertainment factor), Cheick Kongo (Yesterday's Francis Ngannou)... and a Brazilian sex offender who guaranteed to finish...

I sure am missing him. There used to be 900 threads a day about him from his sackswingers and every time I read them, I knew there was another person I was smarter than. Now I only get to say that 300 times a day.
lol I didn't actually expect you haters to admit it. But I can tell by your posts that you do miss him. One guy even wrote his sentences in different colours. LOL Now that is teenage love if I've ever seen it. Just tlike a girl being mean to a boy she really likes.

lol I didn't actually expect you haters to admit it. But I can tell by your posts that you do miss him. One guy even wrote his sentences in different colours. LOL Now that is teenage love if I've ever seen it. Just tlike a girl being mean to a boy she really likes.
image.jpg

Another name on my list. Thanks.

You're reaching. I just have no life and sarcastically post on random things. I don't watch mma for a dog and pony show. So conors presence is negligible. I enjoy watching his fights, but there's been plenty of great fights without him. If and when he decides to come back, i'll watch the fight and as per usual not really care about the promotional antics. Feel free to interpret as you wish though friend. After all it's all we really have in this desolate place.

ignore list?

I hope not cause what kind of pussy puts people on ignore for an MMA forum?
What kind of idiot replies to a post out of context? I guess we may never know what kind, but at least we have a name.

All kidding aside because I think we agree on most things Mcgregor, I would never create an ignore list. As I said his fanatic supporters (there are some moderate ones) make me feel smarter every time they post.

Last edited:
Back