Admit it haters. You miss Conor already. | Page 5

Discussion in 'The Wasteland' started by OneGloveGracie, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Anon Von Ymous Say something stupid and I will ridicule you

Anon Von Ymous
    Oh I could go on for days about how much of a hypocrite he is. My favourite 2 are:

Diaz 1 - Saying that cutting him and landing a few hard shots negates the fact Diaz finished him - Complete 180 to his argument about how "the finish is all that matters" after he got buttfucked on the ground by Mendes.

Alvarez - "You got to have size, reach, length. You’ve got to have some attributes. If you come in here in any way equal to me, I’m going to rip your whole head off and that’s it" - IMMEDIATELY after beating someone he has a 5 inch reach advantage over.

He has a couple of fights left on his contract I think so I think he's in a bit of a corner and the pregnancy is a blessing for him at the moment. I think he's hoping for Ferguson to beat Khabib because it's a better matchup for him stylistically and then that puts him in a position to either pick Nate for 3rd fight because the 2 top contenders will be out of the picture, where the payday will be huge regardless of the outcome. Or maybe even take on Woodley because again he saves face due to the weight/size disadvantage and still gets a huge payday for attempting a 3rd belt regardless of the outcome.

He's running out of easy options now so it's all gonna be about the biggest payday and the easiest route to it.

Jehannum likes this.
  2. Venom Lurker since '09

Venom
    And it's biting them in the ass with Conor's demand to be a stakeholder, which frankly is insane to me.

Jehannum likes this.
  3. OneGloveGracie Every opponent is a different cookie - Mousasi

OneGloveGracie
    lol I didn't actually expect you haters to admit it. But I can tell by your posts that you do miss him. One guy even wrote his sentences in different colours. LOL Now that is teenage love if I've ever seen it. Just tlike a girl being mean to a boy she really likes.

4. BeerAndKush Green Belt

BeerAndKush
    [​IMG]

5. Buri Balancing the crazy fanbois

Buri
    Another name on my list. Thanks.

6. Jehannum Black belt with dem PLATINUM shoops!

Jehannum
    ignore list?

I hope not cause what kind of pussy puts people on ignore for an MMA forum?

Psychedelic likes this.
  7. Dorkman Black Belt

Dorkman
    You're reaching. I just have no life and sarcastically post on random things. I don't watch mma for a dog and pony show. So conors presence is negligible. I enjoy watching his fights, but there's been plenty of great fights without him. If and when he decides to come back, i'll watch the fight and as per usual not really care about the promotional antics. Feel free to interpret as you wish though friend. After all it's all we really have in this desolate place.

8. Buri Balancing the crazy fanbois

Buri
    What kind of idiot replies to a post out of context? I guess we may never know what kind, but at least we have a name.

All kidding aside because I think we agree on most things Mcgregor, I would never create an ignore list. As I said his fanatic supporters (there are some moderate ones) make me feel smarter every time they post.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017 at 4:40 PM