Admit it haters. You miss Conor already.

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score
Up until a couple of days ago, all we had was the Holm vs De Randemie title fight to look forward to. Now we have the Woodley vs Thompson fight but that is still a pretty weak outlook for the next couple of months.

Admit it now haters, you miss Conor.

Up until a couple of days ago, all we had was the Holm vs De Randemie title fight to look forward to. Now we have the Woodley vs Thompson fight but that is still pretty week outlook for the next couple of months.

Admit it now haters, you miss Conor.

Both the zealots and fanatics miss each other, one cannot exist without their other half.

What if my hate is coming from wanting to see him fight more?

Im a big fan of Conor,the sooner he comes back the better
And being a bigger fan of Khabib,the sooner Conor taps to strikes,the better off we'll all be.

No, I don't care for a man who's legacy is being made by the UFC instead of doing it himself.

Connie Mcwhat??? WHO DA **** IS DAT GUY???

You must be new here lad... We mostly reserve this forum for discussions of ACTIVE MMA fighters...

If you wanna discuss Connie: I hear he put out his baby shower gift list on Reddit right next to his blog on Pregnancy Cramp Prevention.

#MATERNITYLEAVE

<5>

Nah i'm pretty content with the circus leaving town for a while.

Don't miss him a bit. There have been great fights while he's been gone, there was great fights before he was in the UFC, and there will be great fights after he retires.

#LamazeBless
monkeyBusinessImagesshutterstock_0.jpg

why don't you trackback and watch years worth of mma that you've missed before they started talking about mma on your wwe forum.

Give UFC 62 a look. Features: Chuck Liddell (Amanda Nunes with a penis), Forrest Griffin (Forrest Griffin), Nick Diaz (Entertainment factor), Cheick Kongo (Yesterday's Francis Ngannou)... and a Brazilian sex offender who guaranteed to finish...

Last edited:
I'm tired of belts being held up. I don't think Conor is going to fight Khabib. He will not have the size and strength he relies so heavily upon.

There is a good chance he will get taken down and beat up. Has Conor said any thing about a fight with khabib?

I sure am missing him. There used to be 900 threads a day about him from his sackswingers and every time I read them, I knew there was another person I was smarter than. Now I only get to say that 300 times a day.

Nah

Forgot he was even active or the champion

Don't miss him a bit. There have been great fights while he's been gone, there was great fights before he was in the UFC, and there will be great fights after he retires.
But there's more great fights when he's fighting.

I would rather see Ferg or Khabib fighting for the title this spring instead of fighting each other. But other than that, no, I don't miss him even a little bit.

Yeah, we need at least one Conor Mcgregor in each division.

Can't really call myself a Connor hater, he's grown on me. But yeah you're right.

Back