Admit it haters. You miss Conor already.

I do.
I'm not a hater tho.
Just wanted to say I miss him.

<2>

He fought two cards ago, jeez...

Coming to think about it, I miss him already.

We need more stars. Jones is suspended (what's new), Anderson is basically retired and no longer competitive (for good reason), Ronda is done (meh), Brock is suspended and wasn't coming back anyway, Cain SHOULD be done (but probably not, on the sidelines regardless) and Conor is pregnant.

If the UFC brass had half a brain they would meet GSP's bottom line to get him back in action. How can their business model survive off of ONE superstar? They threw all their chips in for Conor because he's the solo cash cow and he knows he's the only big draw. Literally all possible PPVs are trailing under 200k except those with Conor, who pulls 6x that.

No wonder he acts like a fucking show pony. The new owners have invested their 4 billion dollar business on one person.
They didnt invest in one person. But in the wrong persons.

Rousey
Conor
Sage
Paige

They all got exposed

UFC will miss him more than anyone else. None of the any other fights in 2017 will make anywhere near 1M PPV.

Conor can still save UFC in 2017 by fighting twice. He fought in Aug and then Nov 2016 so he can do the same or fight in Sep and Dec 2017. I think he will take the safe option first by fighting Woodley and then Khabib. Nate fight will always be tempted though. Unless GSP makes a comeback and fight him at catch weight.
Lmao conor is never gonna fight GSP

Unless he acknowledges that he'll get buttfucked for half an hour but it's worth it for the payday. Having said that, GSP would take a HUUUUUGE chunk of that PPV so Conor wouldn't be getting some bullshit 80/20 split like he thinks he deserves.

>safe option
>Woodley
{<huh}
Dude are you autistic?

By no means I'm saying Woodley is a safe option. I mean he is beast. What I mean by safe option is it is a win-win for Conor.

Conor and Woodley will have to fight at 170 for WW title and if Conor wins then 2 division champ again but if he loses then he still a LW champ.

Whereas fight Khabib then if he loses then he win be CHUMP rather than Champ.

Also, stylistically Woodley will suit Conor as Woodley likes to stand up and throw bombs but Khabib will try to take him down all the time.

It is more possible fight than Floyd fight right? as they are in the same sport and similar weight.

No one knows how good GSP will be on his comeback specially with no fights for more than 3 years. In his prime time he was the best and would take down all his opponent with ease but he also used to take hard shots from his opponents specially his last fight where the decision could have been gone the other way. The fighters are only good as their last fights.

By no means I'm saying Woodley is a safe option. I mean he is beast. What I mean by safe option is it is a win-win for Conor.

Conor and Woodley will have to fight at 170 for WW title and if Conor wins then 2 division champ again but if he loses then he still a LW champ.

Whereas fight Khabib then if he loses then he win be CHUMP rather than Champ.

Also, stylistically Woodley will suit Conor as Woodley likes to stand up and throw bombs but Khabib will try to take him down all the time.
Right I get you now. Stylistically you're right but at the same time you have to remember that Woodley walks around at over 200lbs, Conor struggles to get up to 170lbs. Not to mention McGregor got rocked a couple of times in both fights against Nate who's not a power puncher even at 155, yet Woodley knocks guys dead at 170.

At least against Khabib, McGregor has a chance of getting a KO, against Woodley he'll get bombed and he can't even resort to a takedown when that happens. Khabib will more than likely wrestle-fuck McGregor to a decision, possibly get a TKO or submission. Woodley will very likely KO McGregor in brutal fashion and that will ruin the whole vibe he gives off.

It is more possible fight than Floyd fight right? as they are in the same sport and similar weight.

No one knows how good GSP will be on his comeback specially with no fights for more than 3 years. In his prime time he was the best and would take down all his opponent with ease but he also used to take hard shots from his opponents specially his last fight where the decision could have been gone the other way. The fighters are only good as their last fights.
GSP out-wrestles LHWs in training who walk around at about 230lbs+. McGregor will get sodomised and there's nothing he could do about it. Yes GSP took hard shots but they were against guys like Johny "Big Mac" Hendricks and yet he still won convincingly. You can't compare those guys to a hard hitting 155/145lber with mediocre grappling and a distinct strength disadvantage.

Big fan. I don't miss the talk, but I miss the buzz and the bets and the smack-talk leading up to his fights, and his fights themselves were always good too. It's not the end of the world or anything, but it will be good when he returns.

We need more stars. Jones is suspended (what's new), Anderson is basically retired and no longer competitive (for good reason), Ronda is done (meh), Brock is suspended and wasn't coming back anyway, Cain SHOULD be done (but probably not, on the sidelines regardless) and Conor is pregnant.

If the UFC brass had half a brain they would meet GSP's bottom line to get him back in action. How can their business model survive off of ONE superstar? They threw all their chips in for Conor because he's the solo cash cow and he knows he's the only big draw. Literally all possible PPVs are trailing under 200k except those with Conor, who pulls 6x that.

No wonder he acts like a fucking show pony. The new owners have invested their 4 billion dollar business on one person.
You really think if ufc start throwing money on a certain fighter he will start pulling 800 to million ppv constantly.

Going by that logic: My post must've KO'd YOU stiff... hence the retard hate. hahaha

#GOTTENTO

<{chips}><{chips}><{chips}>

have to say Conor is a good fighter, but when Wand was at his best I was probably most excited watching him and Fedor. Conor is funny and obsessed with his numbers,but Fedor and Wand used to say little,but it was fantastic to watch. Conor has had one good fight with Nate, but even that was all hype,and blood, and paddies that made it great. Conor just doesn't seem like a warrior to me, more like a tactician, similar to Woodly with fans

i don't think conor has haters anymore after the eddie fight, that was amazing

what do you mean? It was only a few minutes long. Why would it change anything. Eddie had a stinker, and other than the RDA fight he was not doing that great, Cerrone beat him easy, He grinded Gil and Pettis, but that was okay, but he he had a stinker against Conor. Nates second fight against Conor was a sloppy mess.

UFC will miss him more than anyone else. None of the any other fights in 2017 will make anywhere near 1M PPV.

Conor can still save UFC in 2017 by fighting twice. He fought in Aug and then Nov 2016 so he can do the same or fight in Sep and Dec 2017. I think he will take the safe option first by fighting Woodley and then Khabib. Nate fight will always be tempted though. Unless GSP makes a comeback and fight him at catch weight.
Not a chance he's fighting Khabib, he's gonna stall every way he can till Khabib loses, then he will say he was never worthy and won't consider him ever again. Fallback option of retiring to have second child.
Right I get you now. Stylistically you're right but at the same time you have to remember that Woodley walks around at over 200lbs, Conor struggles to get up to 170lbs. Not to mention McGregor got rocked a couple of times in both fights against Nate who's not a power puncher even at 155, yet Woodley knocks guys dead at 170.

At least against Khabib, McGregor has a chance of getting a KO, against Woodley he'll get bombed and he can't even resort to a takedown when that happens. Khabib will more than likely wrestle-fuck McGregor to a decision, possibly get a TKO or submission. Woodley will very likely KO McGregor in brutal fashion and that will ruin the whole vibe he gives off.

GSP out-wrestles LHWs in training who walk around at about 230lbs+. McGregor will get sodomised and there's nothing he could do about it. Yes GSP took hard shots but they were against guys like Johny "Big Mac" Hendricks and yet he still won convincingly. You can't compare those guys to a hard hitting 155/145lber with mediocre grappling and a distinct strength disadvantage.
TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT

"Yes GSP took hard shots but they were against guys like Johny "Big Mac" Hendricks and yet he still won convincingly" - @Anon Von Ymous

WelldocumentedSecondaryGalapagostortoise-size_restricted.gif

Not a chance he's fighting Khabib, he's gonna stall every way he can till Khabib loses, then he will say he was never worthy and won't consider him ever again. Fallback option of retiring to have second child.
TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT

"Yes GSP took hard shots but they were against guys like Johny "Big Mac" Hendricks and yet he still won convincingly" - @Anon Von Ymous

WelldocumentedSecondaryGalapagostortoise-size_restricted.gif
Dude he won 3, if not, 4 out of 5 rounds. Wasn't pretty and he got busted up in 1 round I'll admit but on an MMA scoring basis he won. You're an idiot if you think otherwise.

Also, I agree with the Khabib point you made in response to the other post. He always makes up some bullshit excuse when he obviously doesn't want to fight someone, and he's mastered the art of hyping himself without facing the most dangerous competition.

>Nate 3 - "He took a lot of damage in that last fight, it wouldn't be good for him to fight me again" = I'll make out my opponent doesn't want to fight so I look like I'm not ducking a rematch.
>Aldo 2 - "I don't think Aldo wants a rematch" = I'll make out my opponent doesn't want to fight so I look like I'm not ducking a rematch.
>Khabib - "I only fight active fighters" = If he's the number 1 contender and fit to fight then why should Conor even have a say in who he defends his belt against...?
>Ferguson - Quiet enough for McGregor to simply not even mention in the hopes it doesn't become a possibility.
>Woodley - Dana's already said that Conor should stay away from 170lbs so he can chat as much shit as he wants knowing the UFC won't setup the fight anyway.
>Mayweather - Different sport and will never get sanctioned unless he has a fight against a lower caliber boxer, which he won't so again it's never going to happen meaning he can chat as much shit as he wants. Also keeps bragging about "pure unarmed combat" to try and get the edge on Mayweather when Mayweather has never claimed to be anything other than a boxer.
>Everyone at MW and above - Fight will never happen so again he can chat as much shit as humanly possible without actually having to fight them.

Dude he won 3, if not, 4 out of 5 rounds. Wasn't pretty and he got busted up in 1 round I'll admit but on an MMA scoring basis he won. You're an idiot if you think otherwise.

Also, I agree with the Khabib point you made in response to the other post. He always makes up some bullshit excuse when he obviously doesn't want to fight someone, and he's mastered the art of hyping himself without facing the most dangerous competition.

>Nate 3 - "He took a lot of damage in that last fight, it wouldn't be good for him to fight me again" = I'll make out my opponent doesn't want to fight so I look like I'm not ducking a rematch.
>Aldo 2 - "I don't think Aldo wants a rematch" = I'll make out my opponent doesn't want to fight so I look like I'm not ducking a rematch.
>Khabib - "I only fight active fighters" = If he's the number 1 contender and fit to fight then why should Conor even have a say in who he defends his belt against...?
>Ferguson - Quiet enough for McGregor to simply not even mention in the hopes it doesn't become a possibility.
>Woodley - Dana's already said that Conor should stay away from 170lbs so he can chat as much shit as he wants knowing the UFC won't setup the fight anyway.
>Mayweather - Different sport and will never get sanctioned unless he has a fight against a lower caliber boxer, which he won't so again it's never going to happen meaning he can chat as much shit as he wants. Also keeps bragging about "pure unarmed combat" to try and get the edge on Mayweather when Mayweather has never claimed to be anything other than a boxer.
>Everyone at MW and above - Fight will never happen so again he can chat as much shit as humanly possible without actually having to fight them.
I don't agree with the GSP scoring stuff but what a post after that, wow!

that list is only gonna grow too I'm sure

U0P8GNV.jpg

So who do u think Conor will fight next?

I don't agree with the GSP scoring stuff but what a post after that, wow!

that list is only gonna grow too I'm sure

U0P8GNV.jpg
Oh I could go on for days about how much of a hypocrite he is. My favourite 2 are:

Diaz 1 - Saying that cutting him and landing a few hard shots negates the fact Diaz finished him - Complete 180 to his argument about how "the finish is all that matters" after he got buttfucked on the ground by Mendes.

Alvarez - "You got to have size, reach, length. You’ve got to have some attributes. If you come in here in any way equal to me, I’m going to rip your whole head off and that’s it" - IMMEDIATELY after beating someone he has a 5 inch reach advantage over.

So who do u think Conor will fight next?
He has a couple of fights left on his contract I think so I think he's in a bit of a corner and the pregnancy is a blessing for him at the moment. I think he's hoping for Ferguson to beat Khabib because it's a better matchup for him stylistically and then that puts him in a position to either pick Nate for 3rd fight because the 2 top contenders will be out of the picture, where the payday will be huge regardless of the outcome. Or maybe even take on Woodley because again he saves face due to the weight/size disadvantage and still gets a huge payday for attempting a 3rd belt regardless of the outcome.

He's running out of easy options now so it's all gonna be about the biggest payday and the easiest route to it.

And it's biting them in the ass with Conor's demand to be a stakeholder, which frankly is insane to me.

Back