Admit it haters. You miss Conor already.

i don't think conor has haters anymore after the eddie fight, that was amazing

No, I don't care for a man who's legacy is being made by the UFC instead of doing it himself.
so much jealousy in one post.
He won two titles to get the call up to the ufc, and from day one told Dana he'd beat his entire division, his pure intelligence, charisma and skill have got him to where he is.

Up until a couple of days ago, all we had was the Holm vs De Randemie title fight to look forward to. Now we have the Woodley vs Thompson fight but that is still a pretty weak outlook for the next couple of months.

Admit it now haters, you miss Conor.

Hes still around far too much, posting gay underwear pictures and making absolutely appalling adverts for horse racing. What a lame whore

As a Conor fan its actually refreshing to see people talking about fighters in his wake.

And he'll be returning next year so something to look forward to.

Haha I don't know seems like your one of those guys who think size matter.
Do you really gain anything about his inflated numbers or ego? He's a sideshow. Fuck him.

Do you really gain anything about his inflated numbers or ego? He's a sideshow. Fuck him.
Yes yes I do..knock out aldo and tko eddie. Had a little problem with nate but in the end also beat him in higher weight class. Haha sorry but I'm just trolling you kinda boredo at work

Yes yes I do..knock out aldo and tko eddie. Had a little problem with nate but in the end also beat him in higher weight class. Haha sorry but I'm just trolling you kinda boredo at work
Well Im fucking easy. Bravo
<35>

#LamazeBless
monkeyBusinessImagesshutterstock_0.jpg
Blondes #staytogether
Blacks #staytogether
Chineses #staytogether

We need more stars. Jones is suspended (what's new), Anderson is basically retired and no longer competitive (for good reason), Ronda is done (meh), Brock is suspended and wasn't coming back anyway, Cain SHOULD be done (but probably not, on the sidelines regardless) and Conor is pregnant.

If the UFC brass had half a brain they would meet GSP's bottom line to get him back in action. How can their business model survive off of ONE superstar? They threw all their chips in for Conor because he's the solo cash cow and he knows he's the only big draw. Literally all possible PPVs are trailing under 200k except those with Conor, who pulls 6x that.

No wonder he acts like a fucking show pony. The new owners have invested their 4 billion dollar business on one person.

Helax. Colin will be back with a bang - he's only got a couple of fights left. Shit will be crazy.

It's good for the fans to see some other fighters for once and right now it's not possible to have a huge name on every PPV. Colin spoiled us all during his run before the break.

Never, ever, ya fookin' goof.

Up until a couple of days ago, all we had was the Holm vs De Randemie title fight to look forward to. Now we have the Woodley vs Thompson fight but that is still a pretty weak outlook for the next couple of months.

Admit it now haters, you miss Conor.

UFC will miss him more than anyone else. None of the any other fights in 2017 will make anywhere near 1M PPV.

Conor can still save UFC in 2017 by fighting twice. He fought in Aug and then Nov 2016 so he can do the same or fight in Sep and Dec 2017. I think he will take the safe option first by fighting Woodley and then Khabib. Nate fight will always be tempted though. Unless GSP makes a comeback and fight him at catch weight.

UFC will miss him more than anyone else. None of the any other fights in 2017 will make anywhere near 1M PPV.

Conor can still save UFC in 2017 by fighting twice. He fought in Aug and then Nov 2016 so he can do the same or fight in Sep and Dec 2017. I think he will take the safe option first by fighting Woodley and then Khabib. Nate fight will always be tempted though. Unless GSP makes a comeback and fight him at catch weight.
>safe option
>Woodley
{<huh}
Dude are you autistic?

We need more stars. Jones is suspended (what's new), Anderson is basically retired and no longer competitive (for good reason), Ronda is done (meh), Brock is suspended and wasn't coming back anyway, Cain SHOULD be done (but probably not, on the sidelines regardless) and Conor is pregnant.

If the UFC brass had half a brain they would meet GSP's bottom line to get him back in action. How can their business model survive off of ONE superstar? They threw all their chips in for Conor because he's the solo cash cow and he knows he's the only big draw. Literally all possible PPVs are trailing under 200k except those with Conor, who pulls 6x that.

No wonder he acts like a fucking show pony. The new owners have invested their 4 billion dollar business on one person.

The best part about this is that Conor knows all this and he's said time and time again he won't fight for less than the fight before. I think Conor is going to sit out as long as possible to show them what their PPVs are like without him and then he's going to come back with some ridiculous demand money wise that the UFC will almost have to give him.

This is going to be great for fighter pay over all, Conor already has other fighters trying to get their worth. Hopefully soon all fighters start hardballing in negotiations for better pay.

Now that you mention it, I'm really enjoying the fact Sherdog isn't overrun by retarded Conor threads. It's been nice. Don't mind if he's gone for a long time.

Back