Ab-ril: month four of the S&C weight loss and conditioning log

You heard about Gaypril and LitteringAnd's plan to win the whole thread by posting nudes, and you figure you're going to give him a run for his money, right? As long as you remember, what happens in Gaypril stays in Gaypril.

It's a foolproof plan.

Though I have seen Calvus post semi nudes on here before. He has the potential to give me some strong comp, but he's not willing to go all the way.

Having a good week so far, im tracking my weeks from monday-sunday, so as i said last week i was -3500 for the week, so far this week im:

Monday: -1316 (cleaned out my basement for 3 hours, spiked my calories burned up to 3629 burned for the day)
Tuesday: -874
Today: -519 right now, probably have a snack later, plus my BMR will take care of 500 more calories, probably end up around -700

So im already at -2900 or so after 3 days, good stuff, way ahead of my weekly schedule, which is important because i might be having a few drinks this weekend for St. Pat's :D

Wednesday 3/14/12

Conditioning Workout #25

Treadclimber
50 minutes
various speeds
546 calories

I brought my laptop in their with me while I treadclimbed tonight and watched workout stuff on youtube. Made the time fly by pretty fast.

Finally broke through the wall I had been hitting. Down to 208.2 lbs. yesterday. Down from 210.4 at the beginning of the month. That's 2.2 lbs. down half way through TMTJ and 10.6 lbs. total on the year!

Thursday 3/15/12

85% Week

Deadlift
45x5
135x5
185x3
225x1
275x1
305x1
305x6 AMAP

Conditioning Workout #26

Grappling
2 - 2 minute rounds
1 min rest

Going to create this post to copy and paste for my weight loss, this will help me see an overview of it. Just so anyone who is curious and wants to know, calories are counted on whatever i eat, and i use a Bodybugg to track my calories out

Week of Monday March 5th:
Mon: -176 Tues: -1305 Wed: -662 Thur: -438 Fri: -907 Sat: +575 Sun: -413

Total loss -3326 calories

Week of Monday March 12th
Mon: -1316 Tues: -874 Wed: -751 Thur: -563

Total loss -3504 calories so far

Random Day

Incline walk: 5km/47mins, 12%/6.4kmph after warmup
Dips & Chins: x3, x3; x4, x4; x5, x5; x6, x6 (=36 total each)
Abzors: "Bicycle exercise" 45 seconds on/15 seconds off, 3 rounds

Today was for conditioning, but I did some extra stuff. The main thing was the dips- trying to get some of the endurance back in my chest and shoulders. Yesterday was first time doing dips for three months or so, and I'm also coming back from my rotator cuff tear, so I am still taking them easy. But will be doing them reasonably regularly over the coming week.

228.0 on the scale this morning, down 12 since I got back from Florida on February 15th

8 pounds from my April 21st goal, and 23 pounds from my long term goal

228.0 on the scale this morning, down 12 since I got back from Florida on February 15th

8 pounds from my April 21st goal, and 23 pounds from my long term goal

Great work, Jester!

Great work, Jester!

Thanks JA! :D feels good, now that I'm seeing results in the mirror and how my clothes fit I am super motivated to lose the rest

3/17/12

Working off some beer workout

Elliptical

45 minutes, fast pace

Figured I would ease the damage of tonight a little :D

Going to create this post to copy and paste for my weight loss, this will help me see an overview of it. Just so anyone who is curious and wants to know, calories are counted on whatever i eat, and i use a Bodybugg to track my calories out

Total for the Whole Time: -7658 calories

Mon: -1316 Tues: -874 Wed: -751 Thur: -563 Fri: -602 Sat: -226

Total loss -4332 calories so far this week

Dont know how the hell i ended up with a deficit on St. Patrick's day but ill take it, haha

super glad i did the 45 minutes on the elliptical at a fast pace now :D

Total for the Whole Time: -7152 calories

Mon: -1316 Tues: -874 Wed: -751 Thur: -563 Fri: -602 Sat: -226 Sun: +506

Total loss -3826 calories

Date night with the girlfriend=not good for my calorie intake, blah

found my new favorite dessert, creme-brulee cheesecake.....holy shit

Mon: -1316 Tues: -874 Wed: -751 Thur: -563 Fri: -602 Sat: -226 Sun: +506

Total loss -3826 calories

Calorie deficit on St Paddy's Day?

Does the beer not count if you throw it up?

Calorie deficit on St Paddy's Day?

Does the beer not count if you throw it up?

haha, i know, i think i worked myself up so much about it that i worked harder

i worked my ass off for 45 minutes on the elliptical, and then we walked about 1.3 miles to the bar instead of a cab, plus i ate healthy the whole day.

definately suprised me, was expecting alot worse, but i just switched it and had my cheat day today :)

Haven't checked my weight lately, but I did run a 5k on Sunday. My time was 27:54 which was better than my goal of 30:00. Turns out I ran exactly at a 9:00 pace.

Hai guyz.

I need to lose some weight. I have had a broken scale for the past few months, and have been estimating my weight; I am well over where I thought I was (208 lbs.). I have recently been eating to compensate for an increasing training volume. My body composition has changed very little, which made me think I had increased my calorie intake properly and was not gaining weight; I was incorrect.

Gaining weight without gaining much noticable bodyfat isn't really something I generally complain about. However, I was recently thinking that I might take a boxing/MMA bout on my birthday (mid-June), depending upon the availability of such a venue in the area. If I end up doing so, I will need to make it down to 185 lbs. So, in anticipation, I am going to start slowly cutting now.

I am not going to be posting my conditioning work, as that would be tedious, and that is the purpose of my log. However, will update my weight in these threads, as well as in the log.

Best of luck to everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back