A shark is tied to a boat and dragged through water... *Graphic Content*

No. But not every other predator would kill me on sight if they saw me.

Lol sharks don't do that at all. Almost all cases of attacks are mistaken identity.

On average sharks kill less than 1 person per year. You are more likely to die tripping and falling on the beach.

My opinion of you literally dropped with that post.
@faustian is a good guy, he just gets caught up in the bad crowd sometimes.

I can't believe people are justifying this because sharks are "killing machines"

As if sharks are capable of just dropping their natural instincts.....absolutely fucking bizarre.

*yawn*... It's something you'd eat in a soup and not blink an eye. You've lost any credible position for me to take you seriously when you start with your alligator tears over the animal's wellbeing since you obviously don't give a shit whether the animal lives or not.

@Zookeeper Gabe is just a fascist who apparently doesn't believe sharks deserve a fair trial. Not my problem
Sharks don't need a trial and judging by the comments here they wouldn't get a fair one. Way to many people seem to think they are mindless killing machines that eat every person they see.

Sharks don't need a trial and judging by the comments here they wouldn't get a fair one. Way to many people seem to think they are mindless killing machines that eat every person they see.
lol wooooosssshhhhhhh

Besides murder, what have sharks contributed to western society in the last 100 years?

Idk, you tell me. Are you still waiting for the results of an investigation? Maybe they were trying to free the shark but they somehow couldn't cut the rope going that fast?

I'm done with you after this post : they showed a picture of the aftermath. How does that change anything I've previously stated? Even if the shark did get caught (which I'm not sure of either way) wouldn't there be a carcass just like in the picture? What does this picture PROVE?

Just stop... I don't condone the torturing of animals, but I also don't condone pitchforking before the facts are in. You don't have them but you've been beating this drum all day. Just give it a rest.

I'm done with you after this post : they showed a picture of the aftermath. How does that change anything I've previously stated? Even if the shark did get caught (which I'm not sure of either way) wouldn't there be a carcass just like in the picture? What does this picture PROVE?

Just stop... I don't condone the torturing of animals, but I also don't condone pitchforking before the facts are in. You don't have them but you've been beating this drum all day. Just give it a rest.

Bruh, theres a video in the OP....

<{hughesimpress}>

my post or that guy holding the pelican?

he's got a bunch of pics with him holding birds and shit
If he killed it I'm pretty sure they are protected. I've had them fly into my mono and had them take my bait but always freed them was always told not to kill them. I even had one fly down in the lazarette hatch that came pretty close to taking out my one of my eyes just threw the fucker up on deck and it flew away. I don't understand the need to take a photo of it like that or worse yet kill it if he did.

I did reply properly and I'm pretty sure you're trollin at this point. I made a very clear distinction between murder and a predatory animal behaving how it should.

As for the rest of those pictures Florida Fish and Wildlife better charge the fuck out of him.

*Sigh*

This is what I asked: From the perspective of evoking human sympathy, what's the difference?

Do you understand what human sympathy is? Layman's terms its called feeling sorry.

Now why would someone feel less sorry for a creature getting killed by a predator, vs getting killed by a human for no reason? Both ways are gruesome, painful, and the creature ends up dead.

I mean if I got mauled to death by a bear and eaten, I'd hope my family would feel equally as bad as me getting murdered by some random dude.

*Sigh*

This is what I asked: From the perspective of evoking human sympathy, what's the difference?

Do you understand what human sympathy is? Layman's terms its called feeling sorry.

Now why would someone feel less sorry for a creature getting killed by a predator, vs getting killed by a human for no reason? Both ways are gruesome, painful, and the creature ends up dead.

I mean if I got mauled to death by a bear and eaten, I'd hope my family would feel equally as bad as me getting murdered by some random dude.

You seem to not be understanding my posts, I may be possibly making them to subtle for you.
If this shark was killed by another predator that's one thing. But it was killed for literally no reason and was tortured for the fun of it. That's why people should care

Back