A shark is tied to a boat and dragged through water... *Graphic Content*

Pretty silly seeing the argument 'sharks are killing machines so I wont feel bad for them'. They are apex predators in their environment the ocean, but these jerks killed it for no reason in a very cruel manner. Its not as if they were swimming in the water and the shark approached so they speared it, they tore it to pieces dragging it at high speeds tied behind the boat.

This shark was destroyed for no reason except to create a few lulz for the stupid retards on the boat.

You seem to not be understanding my posts, I may be possibly making them to subtle for you.
If this shark was killed by another predator that's one thing. But it was killed for literally no reason and was tortured for the fun of it. That's why people should care

You're wasting your time talking to this imbecile Gabe. Guy is clearly just here to troll cos ain't nobody that dumb.

So do mosquitos, I don't see anyone crying over them.

Orcas get points for not killing humans. They might be the only carnivore capable of killing humans that aren't considered a threat.

Orcas have killed humans.

Guys, they were just trying to get the shark to the race with Phelps. They were super late so had to hurry.

20257958_10155594013713588_2145387028593909005_n.jpg
20257958_10155594013713588_2145387028593909005_n.jpg

A pelican molested my sister back in 03. These men are heroes. I've also seen a video where a pelican swallows a pigeon whole. So where was the justice and outrage for the innocent pigeon, I ask? Disgusting subhuman beasts those pelicans.

Last edited:
Sharks are unfriendly killing machines and don't think twice about eating you if they see you.
I know you are just being a goofball but this is dead wrong. i used to run dive trips with makos and blue sharks. No cage needed, the blues you can hand feed. There lot of awareness between predators in the ocean and sharks aren't randomly biting other large animals.

Billions fucking sharks in the ocean and a couple dozen attacks a year, do the math

I know you are just being a goofball but this is dead wrong. i used to run dive trips with makos and blue sharks. No cage needed, the blues you can hand feed. There lot of awareness between predators in the ocean and sharks aren't randomly biting other large animals.

Billions fucking sharks in the ocean and a couple dozen attacks a year, do the math

Do you actually believe what you just typed... Seriously?

I didn't read all 200+ posts so maybe it was already mentioned, but this asshole is a long time known "troll". He's posted shit like this online for years, many things illegal and many more just plain deplorable. Not sure how he hasn't ended up in jail. Everyone, including the FWC, knows exactly who he is.

Good. I hope they wipe out the entire shark species. The oceans need a cleansing. I'm going to go write a manifesto.

Cockroaches bro should come first.

Cleanse the land of cockroaches and mosquitoes.

Couple dozen attacks a year. Dozen months in a year. Coincidence? I think not.

Also, the only shark attacks recorded are the ones that they know about. I wonder how many people have simply "gone missing" while swimming in the ocean and were shark attack victims. You would only know if you found them or had a witness to the attack.

Blame their parents, not this innocent kids. They didnt know better...

Having cool skin doesn't negate the fact that sharks have been murdering for thousands of years

100's of millions*

So has every predator and omnivore since the dawn of their existence on earth.

In possibly good news, wildlife officials are saying the shark might already be dead before the video was taken. They'll find out soon enough since they identified the people on the video already.

Back