A shark is tied to a boat and dragged through water... *Graphic Content*

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Florida gonna Florida again...

Warning: Graphic content

A SICKENING video showing a shark being dragged at high speeds behind a boat filled with a group of men as sparked outrage online.

An investigation into the horrific footage is underway by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), though the exact time and place it was filmed is uncertain.

In the video the men can be seen laughing and seeming to enjoy watching the shark being brutally flung around the water, appearing to be attached to the boat by a roped tied around its tail.

That look like a small shark. That not cool because I was expecting something bigger like a tiger shark.

But still not cool to do that to any animal.

Im ok with laughing at homeless black guys drowning but now you lay this shit on me?

To be fair I dont like what these people did but I also dont like sharks either

I dont think other sharks would have sympathy on me if another shark was dragging me across the ocean

I can barely watch videos with dogs or cats suffering (cute animals) but I feel nothing for sharks, spiders, or reptiles in general.

Sure sharks aren't cuddly, but this shark was just swimming along minding his business and these jackasses drag him through the water for no reason for fun.

When these guys are at a party minding their business, someone should tie them to a boat and drag them around.

Edit: On the 5th page or so here, they show what they did to the shark... and they basically tore it apart. These guys are just shitbags.

Last edited:
Sharks are pieces of shit. Hard to feel sympathy.

Good. I hope they wipe out the entire shark species. The oceans need a cleansing. I'm going to go write a manifesto.

Sure sharks aren't cuddly, but this shark was just swimming along minding his business and these jackasses drag him through the water for no reason for fun.

When these guys are at a party minding their business, someone should tie them to a boat and drag them around.

What if the shark was about to rape a mermaid or say the N word? You gotta know the whole story before passing judgement, bud.

I saw a vid today of a girl livestreaming on IG driving like an idiot which led to a crash that killed her passenger, splitting her skull open- but this shark vid is exponentially more upsetting and sad.

I'm triggered af right now.

I can barely watch videos with dogs or cats suffering (cute animals) but I feel nothing for sharks, spiders, or reptiles in general.
it's this kind of callousness that leads to acts like the one shown in the video.

An eye for an eye,and tooth for a tooth.Now,you guys are going "Phelps" for real.Swimming time mofos

Back