A shark is tied to a boat and dragged through water... *Graphic Content*

Wow. And they pull this shit during Shark Week as well

How did they manage to 1) find a shark 2) tie it to a rope. Douches aren't known for their persistence. I suspect something like this happened:

A) They found a shored shark. They tied it to a rope to "rescue" it. Hence the guy's comment in the video about how it's almost ready to come off.

B) Shark got tangled in the rope somehow.

How did they manage to 1) find a shark 2) tie it to a rope. Douches aren't known for their persistence. I suspect something like this happened:

A) They found a shored shark. They tied it to a rope to "rescue" it. Hence the guy's comment in the video about how it's almost ready to come off.

B) Shark got tangled in the rope somehow.

Well they were on a fishing boat with reels...

Do Sharks even feel pain?

Not saying it's right, but can't say I have much empathy for sharks or fish.

Originally from FL. Not surprised, state is fulllll of idiots.

Do Sharks even feel pain?

Not saying it's right, but can't say I have much empathy for sharks or fish.
why wouldnt a shark feel pain? pretty sure any living organism would feel pain.

do you feel for cows and goats?

how would you feel if you say them getting dragged behind a tractor scraping and banging along the ground at a high speed?

why wouldnt a shark feel pain? pretty sure any living organism would feel pain.

do you feel for cows and goats?

how would you feel if you say them getting dragged behind a tractor scraping and banging along the ground at a high speed?

I don't know how the Shark nervous system is designed, honestly.

Like I said, I know it's wrong and even if they don't feel pain the way we do, it still seems unnecessary and brutal.

At the same time, hard to feel bad for shark.. more about the principle of being cruel, ya know?

I don't know how the Shark nervous system is designed, honestly.

Like I said, I know it's wrong and even if they don't feel pain the way we do, it still seems unnecessary and brutal.

At the same time, hard to feel bad for shark.. more about the principle of being cruel, ya know?
i get you, i do.

i just dont like seeing cruelty to any animal, as another dude said in the first few posts, he would feel much more towards a cat or dog being harmed, but doesnt feel so for the shark. and then to add to it, you got the goons in the video laughing and cheering like the fucking retards they are.

this was just a crazy thing i stumbled upon today. and im angry i found it, would much rathered have not seen it.

I can barely watch videos with dogs or cats suffering (cute animals) but I feel nothing for sharks, spiders, or reptiles in general.
I don't have a particular sympathy for sharks or reptiles but cruelty is cruelty and it's hard to stomach.

Ok some of you are just awful fucking people and part of the reason so many species are going extinct. Just because you're scared of something doesn't mean you get to be cruel or torture it. Just because you don't understand an animal doesn't mean you get to wipe it off the face of the planet. Sharks are some of the most important creatures in the sea.

Killing something or standing behind torture of a creature you don't like doesn't make you manly or tough. It makes you weak as fuck, it takes a lot more balls to try and save something than to just kill it.

Back