A shark is tied to a boat and dragged through water... *Graphic Content*

In possibly good news, wildlife officials are saying the shark might already be dead before the video was taken. They'll find out soon enough since they identified the people on the video already.

The dude in the video implied it wasn't. "Look it's already almost dead" or something to that effect.

In possibly good news, wildlife officials are saying the shark might already be dead before the video was taken. They'll find out soon enough since they identified the people on the video already.
Pretty sure they have his Facebook page bookmarked. They know him well, he's a piece of shit poacher.

The dude in the video implied it wasn't. "Look it's already almost dead" or something to that effect.
He does that shit on purpose. Whether is was or not I don't know, but he posts himself breaking wildlife laws all the time trying to get people worked up.

I couldn't hear them over the noise to be honest. I just was going off what a "wildlife official" stated in a local news article. If the animal was alive, then that's pretty fucked up. You genuinely have to be a sick person to want to cause unnecessary suffering to animals. I'm no vegan pussy, but I don't want to make anything suffer for no reason. I'm not even mad if you want to sport hunt although I wouldn't do it. Just don't be a fucking dick.

Pretty sure they have his Facebook page bookmarked. They know him well, he's a piece of shit poacher.

Yeah they definitely identified them, although they haven't released names yet. I'm sure when that comes out, they'll regret their actions.

I couldn't hear them over the noise to be honest. I just was going off what a "wildlife official" stated in a local news article. If the animal was alive, then that's pretty fucked up. You genuinely have to be a sick person to want to cause unnecessary suffering to animals. I'm no vegan pussy, but I don't want to make anything suffer for no reason. I'm not even mad if you want to sport hunt although I wouldn't do it. Just don't be a fucking dick.

Yeah they definitely identified them, although they haven't released names yet. I'm sure when that comes out, they'll regret their actions.
His name is Mike Robert Wenzel

His name is Mike Robert Wenzel

Well that Instagram account went down rather quickly! He also has a bunch of photos of him holding birds and shit. What a fucking loser.

A pelican molested my sister back in 03. These men are heroes. I've also seen a video where a pelican swallows a pigeon whole. So where was the justice and outrage for the innocent pigeon, I ask? Disgusting subhuman beasts those pelicans.

hZkXcEQ.jpg

Couple dozen attacks a year. Dozen months in a year. Coincidence? I think not.

Also, the only shark attacks recorded are the ones that they know about. I wonder how many people have simply "gone missing" while swimming in the ocean and were shark attack victims. You would only know if you found them or had a witness to the attack.
Yeah a few shark attacks probably don't get reported. The human 'murder rate' is literally 10,000 times higher. If they are really mindless killers, they are doing a shit job at it

Back