A Brief History of Islam.

This one below and above really shocked me. Guys on the streets of Sydney saying to other guys face ´´´sharia will takeover and sorry you have to die unless you join us´´
[/QUOTE]

The guy asking the question is Armin.

He has a podcast with Ali Rizvi. This week they had a ex-Muslim guest on who talked about the life of Muhammad. Very informative.

This one below and above really shocked me. Guys on the streets of Sydney saying to other guys face ´´´sharia will takeover and sorry you have to die unless you join us´´

The guy asking the question is Armin.

He has a podcast with Ali Rizvi. This week they had a ex-Muslim guest on who talked about the life of Muhammad. Very informative.

Dat integration.

Cain't beat dat integration.

I bet some of them know the words of Australia's anthem though.

It's actually quite hilarious watching both the left and the right bicker about Islam.

Yes Islam is marked by violence, to ignore that fact would be foolish. But if you think most Americanized immigrant Muslim childern are going to follow in their parents retarded footsteps then I really don't know what to say to you.

It's actually quite hilarious watching both the left and the right bicker about Islam.

Yes Islam is marked by violence, to ignore that fact would be foolish. But if you think most Americanized immigrant Muslim childern are going to follow in their parents retarded footsteps then I really don't know what to say to you.

As many ex-Muslims say....Muslims are better than Islam. You won't find many Muslims who support slavery or old dudes marrying 6 year olds.

There is a difference between being critical of Islam and being bigoted towards Muslims as a people.

What makes Americanized Muslims so different than all the others?

Americans In ISIS: Some 300 Tried To Join, 12 Have Returned To U.S.

An American Islamic State, in my opinion, would be the best first step towards peace with the Muslim world. I hope this happens in the progressive future.

giphy.gif

Actually in many cases its the 2nd and 3rd generation Muslims that are more likely to radicalize, not unlike how the children of illegal immigrants in the US are more likely than their parents to commit crime.

Actually in many cases its the 2nd and 3rd generation Muslims that are more likely to radicalize, not unlike how the children of illegal immigrants in the US are more likely than their parents to commit crime.
You have any statistics to back that claim up because it sounds a little far fetched.

Both for Muslim immigrants and for Central/South American Immigrants.

In my experience living in the South West, the only thing that usually seperates 2nd and 3rd generation Hispanic American citizens from their fellow American citizens is their Spanish last names.

An "estimated 300?" Sounds like a number your highly unbiased source pulled out of it's ass to be honest.

Even if it were an accurate number of American Muslims that have left the states to join ISIS, 300 people out of a population of 3.45 million American Muslims is hardly a number of epic proportions given the "They're trying to enact Sharia law!!!!" Attitude that many people hold.

Funny how this mostly "conservative" issue is similar to the BLM issue. Both are highly concerned and make a huge deal about something that according to the actual numbers is basically a non issue to more than 99.99999999% of the American population.

You have any statistics to back that claim up because it sounds a little far fetched.

Both for Muslim immigrants and for Central/South American Immigrants.
Marcia Hermansen, a Muslim who is also a professor of Islamic studies at Loyola University in Chicago, recounts her shock when she “encountered some Muslim students on my campus who seemed to feel vindicated by the destruction and loss of life on September 11.” As she elaborates, “Quite a number of Muslim youth in America are becoming rigidly conservative and condemnatory of their peers (Muslim and non-Muslim), their parents, and all who are not within a narrow ideological band of what I will define as internationalist, ‘identity’ Islam.”
This trend was picked up by Pew pollsters who reported in 2007 that Muslims older than 30 were much less likely (28 percent) than those aged 18-29 (42 percent) to agree that “there is a natural conflict between being a devout Muslim and living in a modern society.” When it surveyed Muslims again in 2011, Pew asked if “there is only one true way to interpret the teachings of Islam”: 31 percent of foreign-born Muslims agreed, but 46 percent of native-born Muslims did. Also that year, Pew found that 58 percent of foreign-born Muslims agreed “the American people are generally friendly toward Muslim Americans,” compared with only 37 percent of their native-born offspring.
https://www.brookings.edu/articles/...d-generation-to-be-young-muslim-and-american/
In my experience living in the South West, the only thing that usually seperates 2nd and 3rd generation Hispanic American citizens from their fellow American citizens is their Spanish last names.
FT_13.10.07_Prevalence-of-Crime.png

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ond-generation-immigrants-as-they-assimilate/

Loads of the European (esp French) Muslim trerrorists are second/third gen too. The underlying narrative of #notAll is a red herring. It doesn't have to be #all before you see Poland, Hungary and Japan have suffered no Islamic terrorism. It doesn't have to be #all before you can stop importing the third world. Leftists - "But a few lives are inconsequential to diversity!"

Then you have high incarceration rates for muslims (UK/France), rapes (Rotherham / recent migrants etc).

Posted in wrong thread. Delete please.

Last edited:
Very interesting article, but even the article speculates that the children of immigrants might be tempted by their peers to get involved in criminal activity As evidenced by the graph, the 2nd generation crime statistic is right on par with native born.

What are the most prevalent crimes amoungst these kids? As you can see the crime rates for all drop drastically approaching their 20s. Are they killing natural born citizens or are they getting busted smoking weed with their buddies?

In any case it's not like people are immigrating and then dropping off a bunch of demon spawn.

I'm not sure what to make of your posts in regards to Islamic extremism in 2nd generation Muslims.

You may not agree with this but I find older generations in general to be more laid back these days. I mean who's going out and getting into these BLM, antifa, and white power rallies/protests/riots? Mostly people under 30 who are engaging in identity politics. It stands to reason that young Muslim American kids spending hours a day reading about islamaphobia on Facebook and tweeter might decide to identify with Hardline Islamic ideals.

The same way you see this with BLM, antifa, and white power kids. Bunch of people with nothing to do except blow small incedents out of proportion for the sake of drama.

Cool story bro, can you lend me your copy of "The God Delusion" sometime?

Only if you lend your book of child marriage, oppression of women, rape and murder. What's it called again, The Quran? Sounds like a great book, causes muslims to do all sorts of great things around the world.

Back