A Brief History of Islam.

An "estimated 300?" Sounds like a number your highly unbiased source pulled out of it's ass to be honest.

Even if it were an accurate number of American Muslims that have left the states to join ISIS, 300 people out of a population of 3.45 million American Muslims is hardly a number of epic proportions given the "They're trying to enact Sharia law!!!!" Attitude that many people hold.

Funny how this mostly "conservative" issue is similar to the BLM issue. Both are highly concerned and make a huge deal about something that according to the actual numbers is basically a non issue to more than 99.99999999% of the American population.
<Huh2>
The progressive tone of this post is beyond cringe worthy.

300 is a lot. A handful of jihadists led by the hand were able to inflict massive amounts of damage to the US and get a high kill count.

Not only that but Muslims create enclaves and are culturally incompatible with the West. It is inevitable that radical Islamic teachers make their way over. Calls for sharia are inevitable. You conveniently block that out.

Here's a leftist source for you that gives around the same number.
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/american-foreign-fighters-isis_n_6753854

It's hilarious that you think American Muslims are so different than all the others.

Mostly conservative issue? This affects everyone that isn't a masochist.

<{cruzshake}>
Progressives are really going off the deep end lately.

young Muslim American kids spending hours a day reading about islamaphobia on Facebook and tweeter might decide to identify with Hardline Islamic ideals.

<Huh2>

Or he's like all the others that answer the call for jihad. Those Islamic State videos are seductive to Muslims.

What the Muslim should be doing is realizing that Islamic culture is not compatible with the west and that jihad is a serious problem. He should understand that people in other countries do not want that or Islamic enclaves. Trying to have some respect for people in different countries would be beneficial.

Just lol at Muslims being the victim and reading islamophobia online. Meanwhile Christians are being slaughtered and persecuted around the world and Christianity is constantly being attacked and ridiculed. He can learn a thing or two from them.

19 highjackers pulled off 9/11 why worry about a few million just like them......smh at the liberals in here.

<Huh2>
The progressive tone of this post is beyond cringe worthy.

300 is a lot. A handful of jihadists led by the hand were able to inflict massive amounts of damage to the US and get a high kill count.

Not only that but Muslims create enclaves and are culturally incompatible with the West. It is inevitable that radical Islamic teachers make their way over. Calls for sharia are inevitable. You conveniently block that out.

Here's a leftist source for you that gives around the same number.
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/american-foreign-fighters-isis_n_6753854

It's hilarious that you think American Muslims are so different than all the others.

Mostly conservative issue? This affects everyone that isn't a masochist.

<{cruzshake}>
Progressives are really going off the deep end lately.
<Huh2>

Or he's like all the others that answer the call for jihad. Those Islamic State videos are seductive to Muslims.

What the Muslim should be doing is realizing that Islamic culture is not compatible with the west and that jihad is a serious problem. He should understand that people in other countries do not want that or Islamic enclaves. Trying to have some respect for people in different countries would be beneficial.

Just lol at Muslims being the victim and reading islamophobia online. Meanwhile Christians are being slaughtered and persecuted around the world and Christianity is constantly being attacked and ridiculed. He can learn a thing or two from them.
Progressive? Lol, ok. I think people should be judged as individuals not because a few people that looked like them did some bad stuff. I also believe in minimal gun laws, constitutional carry, I believe all drug laws should be repealed, and most government departments drastically reduced in size if not outright dismantled. If you want to put a progressive label on me then I guess go ahead.

I guess my biggest thing is I don't give a shit about Muslims and find your irrational fear hilarious. Once again let's take that 300 number at face value. With 3.45 million Muslims living in the United States, American Muslims fueling Islamic extremism is basically a non issue.

Even if there where enough Muslims in this country to get some kind of Sharia law traction going do you really believe people would let that fly?

People in this country can't stand to have their fast food order prepared incorrectly without resorting to violence. Do you really believe they will stand by and let some haji tell their wives and sisters to cover their faces? Because I sure don't.

Progressive? Lol, ok. I think people should be judged as individuals not because a few people that looked like them did some bad stuff. I also believe in minimal gun laws, constitutional carry, I believe all drug laws should be repealed, and most government departments drastically reduced in size if not outright dismantled. If you want to put a progressive label on me then I guess go ahead.

I guess my biggest thing is I don't give a shit about Muslims and find your irrational fear hilarious. Once again let's take that 300 number at face value. With 3.45 million Muslims living in the United States, American Muslims fueling Islamic extremism is basically a non issue.

Even if there where enough Muslims in this country to get some kind of Sharia law traction going do you really believe people would let that fly?

People in this country can't stand to have their fast food order prepared incorrectly without resorting to violence. Do you really believe they will stand by and let some haji tell their wives and sisters to cover their faces? Because I sure don't.

Your staunch defense of Islam is very odd. You've been presented with enough evidence that shows my fear is not irrational or hilarious at all. Some people do give a shit about their country, society and the future.

Hundreds of Islamic extremists is an acceptable number for Islam to continue to spread through immigration.

I think in the progressive future yes people will let sharia fly. Also what's going to stop Muslims from slowly taking control of the governing system when their numbers grow?

Only if you lend your book of child marriage, oppression of women, rape and murder. What's it called again, The Quran? Sounds like a great book, causes muslims to do all sorts of great things around the world.
<FookIsThatGuy>

You know what's funny. You'd think with all their knowledge they get from Islam hating websites, and youtubers, they'd know what Kafir means.
Well the rest of the gimmick points in the other direction but yeah, surprising people don't pick up on that part more often.

I mean really I primarily chose it because I like the alliteration with "-kun". -kun is a Japanese honorific but I remember someone calling me out on it, claiming its an Islamic term and therefore I must be Muslim(as if one's Sherdog username is the primary evidence for one's religion). I thought he was being nuts but turns out he was right. Actually learned something about Islam from a kafir that day.

Here’s what I wish somebody could explain,if the number of peaceful Muslims who have no intentions of taking over host countries,terrorism, and integrating with western societies is so small why are we still having so much issues with this religion? If you want to be welcomed all over the world how about you guys step up to eradicate extremism in the Muslim community instead of letting it infiltrate and poison the worlds view of it. To be honest the onus isn’t on us to accept it,the onus is on you to make it acceptable.

Your staunch defense of Islam is very odd. You've been presented with enough evidence that shows my fear is not irrational or hilarious at all. Some people do give a shit about their country, society and the future.

Hundreds of Islamic extremists is an acceptable number for Islam to continue to spread through immigration.

I think in the progressive future yes people will let sharia fly. Also what's going to stop Muslims from slowly taking control of the governing system when their numbers grow?
It's not a defense so much as a live and let live personal policy. Those jerk offs didn't fly those planes into the towers for shits and giggles, and they certainly didn't fly them in the towers because they hated our freedom. They did that because American Corporations, backed by the US military are allowed to economically rape 3rd world countries of their natural resources.

Yes it sucks that bad people do bad things, but I'm far more likely to get killed by some shit head gang banger teenagers that live in my home city(still not that likely) than to die from Islamic extremism. So you'll have to excuse me for not putting terrorism that high on my give a fuck list.

I really don't know what to tell you of you think the people in the US will ever let Sharia law fly even if the Muslim population grew to say 50%

The only laws that most people follow now are homicide laws. The rest are either skirted around or outright defied and you think non Muslims are going to follow Sharia law? Again I really don't know what to say if you believe that.

It's not a defense so much as a live and let live personal policy. Those jerk offs didn't fly those planes into the towers for shits and giggles, and they certainly didn't fly them in the towers because they hated our freedom. They did that because American Corporations, backed by the US military are allowed to economically rape 3rd world countries of their natural resources.

Yes it sucks that bad people do bad things, but I'm far more likely to get killed by some shit head gang banger teenagers that live in my home city(still not that likely) than to die from Islamic extremism. So you'll have to excuse me for not putting terrorism that high on my give a fuck list.

I really don't know what to tell you of you think the people in the US will ever let Sharia law fly even if the Muslim population grew to say 50%

The only laws that most people follow now are homicide laws. The rest are either skirted around or outright defied and you think non Muslims are going to follow Sharia law? Again I really don't know what to say if you believe that.
let me ask you this do you want the USA to be 50 percent Islamic? I sure as fuck don’t want that in Canada. I wouldn’t want my country to be 50 percent of any one religion to be honest. It’s all bad for society

let me ask you this do you want the USA to be 50 percent Islamic? I sure as fuck don’t want that in Canada. I wouldn’t want my country to be 50 percent of any one religion to be honest. It’s all bad for society
I don't give a shit what the majority of people worship where I live. We have laws that make it illegal for even the majority of evangelicals to press their bullshit on people like me. If some rouge group of religious nuts want to try to illegally press their bullshit on me they can catch these hands.

Anyway isn't your country more than 50% christian like the US?

let me ask you this do you want the USA to be 50 percent Islamic? I sure as fuck don’t want that in Canada. I wouldn’t want my country to be 50 percent of any one religion to be honest.
I don't give a shit what the majority of people worship where I live. We have laws that make it illegal for even the majority of evangelicals to press their bullshit on people like me. If some rouge group of religious nuts want to try to illegally press their bullshit on me they can catch these hands.

Anyway isn't your country more than 50% christian like the US?
Supposedly but I suspect it’s far lower in reality

You're literally making shit up lmao

Small-cocked Arabs invent a system to control, enslave and subjugate uneducated people. They realise to their astonishment it actually works, then add a few extra bits so they can use the same system to get laid for the first time in their lives.

lol. Your cold but not as cold as you were with the turkmeni guess.

Do you really think they are all equal. From sam harris to bill maher and a lot of other people who hate or dislike religion and are firm atheists. They see something different about Islam.

And it is its core tenements. Look at my post on the first page. I dont see how anyone can to not see the major differences.

Core Islamic tenements? What is that like Gheto Islam?

Is that were the Wild Imams preach, in the tenements?

@NoDak

@Kafir-kun

Back