A Brief History of Islam.

Core Islamic tenements? What is that like Ghetto Islam? Is that where the Wild Imams preach, in the tenements?

@NoDak

@Kafir-kun

txrecw.gif

It breaks my heart knowing that mike tyson is a fucking muslim

This is actually why villainizing Islam is kind of silly. Are you villainizing black Islam in America back to Mohammed Ali, and Macolm X? Indonesian Islam? Shiite Islam?

I have a problem with villainizing Islam, and yet I will tell you that we should bomb every Saudi funded Wahhabi school from Chechnya to Africa.

Muslims don't offer much or get involved in the culture of England as you never see them play or watch Football or kick a ball about the park, play or watch Rugby, drink in coffee shops, going to the cinema and art galleries, eating Greggs pasties, go for walks or a run, not involved in the local Sailing or Bowls clubs etc etc etc

It's not a defense so much as a live and let live personal policy. Those jerk offs didn't fly those planes into the towers for shits and giggles, and they certainly didn't fly them in the towers because they hated our freedom. They did that because American Corporations, backed by the US military are allowed to economically rape 3rd world countries of their natural resources.

Yes it sucks that bad people do bad things, but I'm far more likely to get killed by some shit head gang banger teenagers that live in my home city(still not that likely) than to die from Islamic extremism. So you'll have to excuse me for not putting terrorism that high on my give a fuck list.

I really don't know what to tell you of you think the people in the US will ever let Sharia law fly even if the Muslim population grew to say 50%

The only laws that most people follow now are homicide laws. The rest are either skirted around or outright defied and you think non Muslims are going to follow Sharia law? Again I really don't know what to say if you believe that.

You sure you didn't get infected with progress? You have @nac386 liking your posts and that's a sure sign of progress.

You should probably see a doctor just in case and get some truth prescribed. In the meantime I can give you this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motives_for_the_September_11_attacks

Muslims don't offer much or get involved in the culture of England as you never see them play or watch Football or kick a ball about the park, play or watch Rugby, drink in coffee shops, going to the cinema and art galleries, eating Greggs pasties, go for walks or a run, not involved in the local Sailing or Bowls clubs etc etc etc

It is impossible to integrate large groups of Muslims.

You sure you didn't get infected with progress? You have @nac386 liking your posts and that's a sure sign of progress.

You should probably see a doctor just in case and get some truth prescribed. In the meantime I can give you this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motives_for_the_September_11_attacks

From your link: In Osama Bin Laden's November 2002 "Letter to America",[5][6] he explicitly stated that al-Qaeda's motives for their attacks include: Western support for attacking Muslims in Somalia, supporting Russian atrocities against Muslims in Chechnya, supporting the Indian oppression against Muslims in Kashmir, the Jewish aggression against Muslims in Lebanon, the presence of US troops in Saudi Arabia,[6][7][8] US support of Israel,[9][10] and sanctions against Iraq.[

hmmm wonder what US troops have been doing in Saudi Arabia the last 20+ years?

Can't believe I'll have to explain this again but I believe in very limited gun laws/regulation, I believe in nationwide constitutional carry, I believe in free speech, I believe most government offices should be drastically reduced in size if not dismantled completely, I also believe all current drug laws should be completely abolished, I also believe in the power of free market.

If that makes me a progressive then I guess that's what I am.

From your link: In Osama Bin Laden's November 2002 "Letter to America",[5][6] he explicitly stated that al-Qaeda's motives for their attacks include: Western support for attacking Muslims in Somalia, supporting Russian atrocities against Muslims in Chechnya, supporting the Indian oppression against Muslims in Kashmir, the Jewish aggression against Muslims in Lebanon, the presence of US troops in Saudi Arabia,[6][7][8] US support of Israel,[9][10] and sanctions against Iraq.[

hmmm wonder what US troops have been doing in Saudi Arabia the last 20+ years?

Can't believe I'll have to explain this again but I believe in very limited gun laws/regulation, I believe in nationwide constitutional carry, I believe in free speech, I believe most government offices should be drastically reduced in size if not dismantled completely, I also believe all current drug laws should be completely abolished, I also believe in the power of free market.

If that makes me a progressive then I guess that's what I am.

Jihad is the reason why those jihadists went along with the plan.

It's easy to be infected with progress and become a cog in the progressive machine.

Progress is like a siphonophore. Different animals with different functions that form one creature.

My favorite of his arguments is his stuff on Aisha. Most critics of Islam focus on the child marriage part and paint her as a victim of the Prophet but he turns it around and alleges Aisha secretly poisoned him so that the Prophet is painted as the victim of her machinations.

Aisha....the 6 year old that was raped by Mohammed??? I’d say she was a victim. I mean being raped by a war mongering pedophile seems like a pretty traumatic thing for a 6 year old to go through.

Jihad is the reason why those jihadists went along with the plan.

It's easy to be infected with progress and become a cog in the progressive machine.

Progress is like a siphonophore. Different animals with different functions that form one creature.
So you're going with they hate our freedoms. Good to know where you stand.

It is impossible to integrate large groups of Muslims.

before immigration in recent decades, there were large numbers of immigrants like the turks in germany, or those found in michigan in the US, that remain very quiet. you'll be able to find incidents from them here and there, but thats the case with any large group, including "anarchist" irish immigrants to the US in the early 20th century.

strangely enough, i think the belief that they cannot be assimilated, will become, and already has in some areas, a self fulfilling prophecy.

So you're going with they hate our freedoms. Good to know where you stand.
<JagsKiddingMe><Prem973>

Read the link again, jihad is the reason. When there is a call for jihad, you attack. It's really that simple.

before immigration in recent decades, there were large numbers of immigrants like the turks in germany, or those found in michigan in the US, that remain very quiet. you'll be able to find incidents from them here and there, but thats the case with any large group, including "anarchist" irish immigrants to the US in the early 20th century.

strangely enough, i think the belief that they cannot be assimilated, will become, and already has in some areas, a self fulfilling prophecy.

You keep bringing up the Irish as if they're the same as African, Middle Eastern and South Asian Muslims.

Instead of blaming Muslims for their lack of integration (they even encourage each other not to integrate) you blame the people that don't want mass immigration and multiculturalism.

<JagsKiddingMe><Prem973>

Read the link again, jihad is the reason. When there is a call for jihad, you attack. It's really that simple.
You've got to be shitting me. It's not that simple otherwise every Muslim would be strapping on suicide vests and the truth is they are not.

Bin laden didn't just wake up one morning and decide that that day would be the day he would call for jihad. He had very politically motivated reasons to use the excuse of jihad to try to motivate others into action.

Your link actually explains that but apparently you're to busy sucking NPR cock to understand this.

You've got to be shitting me. It's not that simple otherwise every Muslim would be strapping on suicide vests and the truth is they are not.

Bin laden didn't just wake up one morning and decide that that day would be the day he would call for jihad. He had very politically motivated reasons to use the excuse of jihad to try to motivate others into action.

Your link actually explains that but apparently you're to busy sucking NPR cock to understand this.

No it's right there in the link. Jihad is the reason. Once it is called for, Muslims go on the attack. Happens every time there is a call for jihad and it really is that simple.

Has there ever been a call for jihad for no reason? Of course Bin laden had his reasons to call for jihad. Doesn't make jihad justifiable or an aspect of Islamic culture that people in the West and Europe should accept.

Wasn't just political:

Al-Qaeda released a Fatwa, stating "We -- with God's help -- call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. We also call on Muslim ulema, leaders, youths, and soldiers to launch the raid on Satan's U.S. troops and the devil's supporters allying with them, and to displace those who are behind them so that they may learn a lesson."

Western Immorality

In the above mentioned 2002 "Letter To America", Bin Laden laments the immoral behavior that has become the norm in the United States as a motivating factor in his decision to launch the attacks:
The second thing we call you to, is to stop your oppression, lies, immorality and debauchery that has spread among you. (a) We call you to be a people of manners, principles, honour, and purity; to reject the immoral acts of fornication, homosexuality, intoxicants, gambling's, and trading with interest.

Back