A Brief History of Islam.

eh Im not a muslim you goof.

I dont deflect anything, I point out that the people committing these crimes are a massive minority and other muslims shouldnt be persecuted due to the actions of the asshat radical extremists. So try again ya fucking dork.

Oh and please explain to me how Im not fully integrated?

Didn't say you were Muslim, I said your talking points are the same.

Didn't say you were Muslim, I said your talking points are the same.
talking points? wtf are you talking about?

Also you havent explained how Im not fully integrated?

@The ScorpioN
giphy.gif

Typical leftist tactic is to never engage with the topics at hand and try and rebut them. Simply hand wave it all away, playbook to a T.

Just derision and 1-liners lol.

Death cult is a death cult. Liberals embrace the death cult because liberalism is a mental disorder.
Idiot.

It is threads like these and moronic posts by people like lifelessheap, calling Islam a death cult, that contributes in Muslims rarely posting here.

Last edited:

Like her or not she gets the truth,this is Australia ffs. Cameras or not if you don’t like Islam it’s obvious your not welcome.

If anyone thinks Lakemba is a "no go zone" I'd be surprised if they ever left the house.

Idiot.

It is threads like these and moronic posts by people like lifelessheap, calling Islam a death cult, that contributes in Muslims rarely posting here.

Cause its just a mad coicedence bro that every single islamic country run under islamic law is a shit hole?

Get the fuck outta here

Islam as a religion is an evil force in this world and as long as they continue to promote murder and fear there will be brave Americans standing in front of them saying "no."

Islam as a religion is an evil force in this world and as long as they continue to promote murder and fear there will be brave Americans standing in front of them saying "no."

The mental gymnastics that you lot go through to excuse the senseless brutality that you inflicted (and still inflict) on the Muslim world and then call yourself brave is outlandish. I'm out of this thread, you can all enjoy masturbating each other on who hates Islam more, fawning over videos by Shapiro and Harris and other youtubers. Don't forget to link crap from websites like jihadwatch, religionofpeace, answeringislam, or to take verses completely out context. I have lost my patience with this forum when it comes to this.

The mental gymnastics that you lot go through to excuse the senseless brutality that you inflicted (and still inflict) on the Muslim world and then call yourself brave is outlandish. I'm out of this thread, you can all enjoy masturbating each other on who hates Islam more, fawning over videos by Shapiro and Harris and other youtubers. Don't forget to link crap from websites like jihadwatch, religionofpeace, answeringislam, or to take verses completely out context. I have lost my patience with this forum when it comes to this.
eh i dont even need to say anything.

wrong doofus, I posted it to say "oh here we go..... more bullshit about islam by people that have no actual clue what they are talking about".

and again, you dont understand irony
No, he understands you, he just worded his post poorly.
You’re an easy read. I say that as the compliment I will give you - you don’t beat around the bush.

No, he understands you, he just worded his post poorly.
You’re an easy read. I say that as the compliment I will give you - you don’t beat around the bush.
no he really didnt.... and thanks, I dont try and hide what I mean behind a lot of bullshit. I could say the same about you dude

Idiot.

Muslims eat their computers. That’s the real reason.

That’s not Jim Carey now. That’s now Loyd Christmas.
Actually that's Charlie Baileygates..... from Me Myself, & Irene.

Lloyd has a sweet bowl cut while Billy rocks the flat top.

Do you even Jim Carrey bro?

Cause its just a mad coicedence bro that every single islamic country run under islamic law is a shit hole?

Get the fuck outta here

every orthodox christian country is a shithole.

what is "islamic law?" are oman and qatar using islamic law?

A brainless douchebag posting a gif of a brainless douchebag to show himself to be douchebaggily brainless about a serious problem?
hey.... cunt, Im just noticing this lol

Back