A 2013 Johny Hendricks would pummel todays Bisping

Outstrip? Your supressed homoerotic desires are shining through.
Bisping is an average striker. He got demolished by fossil Hendo.
GSP couldn't outstrike Bisping. And Bisping's boxing, footwork, looseness, kicking, and entire arsenal on the feet is waaaaaay superior to the boring Frenchy fuck. I will bump your idiotic predictions after Georges loses.

Last edited:
GSP couldn't outstrip Bisping. And Bisping's boxing, footwork, looseness, kicking, and entire arsenal on the feet is waaaaaay superior to the boring Frenchy fuck. I will bump your idiotic predictions after Georges loses.
Yeah right. Is that the reason why Bisping gets the fuck beat out of him every other fight.
The man is terrified of his own division.

Also look at the betting odds, 4-year hiatus GSP is a favorite for reason. Because Pisbing has never been anything more than average

Maybe they don't have calendars in your public housing. I'll help you out.

Romero tested positive by USADA on January 13, 2016. On April 4, 2016, he agreed with USADA to be suspended for 6 months. Weidman was injured on May 17, 2016, for a fight with Luke Rockhold for the middleweight belt on June 4, 2016 at UFC 199. Romero would certainly been ahead of Bisping to step in against Rockhold, given that Bisping had lost previously to Rockhold and Romero had beaten Souza in December of 2015. But Romero was suspended by USADA.

As I said, part of the reason Bisping is champion is because of USADA. But for Romero testing positive by USADA in January of 2016, he would have fought Rockhold at UFC 199.

"Despite still being under suspension for a positive drug test, Yoel Romero (11-1 MMA, 7-0 UFC) also piped up, typing in Spanish, “I’m here! #andnew”"

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/05/after-...d-charge-of-volunteers-for-ufc-199-title-shot

Get back on the short bus, buddy.

That is all a distraction predicated on your made up supposition that Romero would have gotten a booking (read: your whimsical fancy) Moose, Whittaker, Brunson and Jacare have not failed a USADA test and were ranked top 10 middleweights.

Instead of writing what 'may have been' we will live here in reality with what actually happened.

Chris Weidman and Luke Rockhold where scheduled to fight. Weidman pulled out from injury, and Bisping got the short notice call.

None of the material parties where subject to any USADA failures. Bisping got his title shot because Weidman was injured, and Bisping was willing.

A pre USADA Hendricks lost to ACL ruined GSP. Ping would have KO’d him

amirite?

I dont like Georges chances here mainly bc of dat ring rust that he will carry onto the fight but just throwing my 2 cents on that. If it wasnt for the long layoff i would pick him to outsmart and beat Bisping.
I think gsps biggest problem here is he lacks knock out power. It's tough to outwork bisping. Bisping also has good footwork (except fighting Henderson apparently) so it's gonna be hard to just point fight him

I think gsps biggest problem here is he lacks knock out power. It's tough to outwork bisping. Bisping also has good footwork (except fighting Henderson apparently) so it's gonna be hard to just point fight him
I think Bisping will take it but if anything the only thing going against him is his age. After all that mileage n beatings your next fight can be your last one. Its a possibility that he might look terrible, old , slow and chinny in his next one. The man has taken a lot of punishment. Unlikely but it could happen.

Last edited:
Part of the reason Bisping is champion is USADA. Sad but true. And part of the reason Hendricks is a prelim fighter is USADA.
There’s nothing sad about it. So it’s a level playing field and he’s better than most now. Imagine if bisping juiced like the other cheaters back then ?

I think Bisping will take it but if anything the only thing going against him is his age. After all that mileage ans beatings your next fight can be your last one. Its a possibility that he might look terrible, old , slow and chinny in his next one. The man has taken a lot of punishment. Unlikely but it could happen.

but look how long GSP off. and bisping hardly take damage hendo or other take. Only anderson, a few other fighter real hit him lot

What other explanation do you have for why he suddenly lost his power, looked less muscular, could hardly make weight any more and probably most importantly, can hardly win a fight anymore ?
I have already discussed this. Read the previous posts

I have already discussed this. Read the previous posts
Usada came into play in July 2015. Hendricks last fight before usada was Matt brown for reference. Since then he has gone 1-4 . He has one win during the usada era but it’s more logical for you to think all of a sudden , coincidentally, Johny suddenly aged over night , lost motivation and got greedy . Open your eyes ffs.

Usada came into play in July 2015. Hendricks last fight before usada was Matt brown for reference. Since then he has gone 1-4 . He has one win during the usada era but it’s more logical for you to think all of a sudden , coincidentally, Johny suddenly aged over night , lost motivation and got greedy . Open your eyes ffs.
My eyes are opened and have yet to see a failed test. But keep reaching.

Age? IV ban? Diuretics? Roids? Big Rig BBQ? Lack of dedication? Lack of professionalism? Etc.?

tenor.gif
logo1.gif

I remember one time Rogan said they should just legalize the juice to make it a more level playing field

Back