A 2013 Johny Hendricks would pummel todays Bisping

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
amirite?

I dont like Georges chances here mainly bc of dat ring rust that he will carry onto the fight but just throwing my 2 cents on that. If it wasnt for the long layoff i would pick him to outsmart and beat Bisping.

Bisping is a tough fight man, that dude keeps coming forward. Hendricks would have gassed and got finished late I suspect

If Georges can't keep him on his back for long periods of time, he is also going to lose. Basically he needs to Chael him for 5 rounds

The only thing Hendricks is pummeling nowadays is tripple Whoppers with cheese.

amirite?

I dont like Georges chances here mainly bc of dat ring rust that he will carry onto the fight but just throwing my 2 cents on that. If it wasnt for the long layoff i would pick him to outsmart and beat Bisping.

2009 GSP would dominate Bisping as well. Pre-ACL injury St Pierre remains the best WW we've seen.

Part of the reason Bisping is champion is USADA. Sad but true. And part of the reason Hendricks is a prelim fighter is USADA.

Probably, but I could also see Bisping squeaking out a decision if Hendricks didn't finish him in the first two rounds. Kinda like how the Condit fight would've likely gone had it been a five rounder.

Prime Hendricks knocks him out. Old man Hendo could find that chin repeatedly so you could be damn sure that prime Hendricks would.

Bisping is a tough fight man, that dude keeps coming forward. Hendricks would have gassed and got finished late I suspect

If Georges can't keep him on his back for long periods of time, he is also going to lose. Basically he needs to Chael him for 5 rounds
Lol. George will outstrike and out wrestle Bisping.

These two pre-USADA guys are long gone. Bisping beats both today.
upload_2017-10-17_13-41-29.jpeg
images

Sure. Most fighters are 10-20% better on the juice and thats huge since they are all so close to each other. Bisping beats most clean fighters though. Everyone he lost to is suspect or been caught. I don't even like bisping but fact is no one works harder and he will out work them. GSP is giving 20-30 lbs up and will lose.

Everybody thinks Bisping is an easy fight. He has proven otherwise.

Back