A 2013 Johny Hendricks would pummel todays Bisping

I believe ring rust only happens if you've been out of training for a long time. I dont think gsp has been NOT training and maintaining his fitness.

Everybody thinks Bisping is an easy fight. He has proven otherwise.
He is one tough sob, ive always said it. He is far from the most well rounded, brilliant fighter but his toughness got him this far.

maintaining your fitness and competing are two different things.

I believe ring rust only happens if you've been out of training for a long time. I dont think gsp has been NOT training and maintaining his fitness.

Mits dont hit back, though. You need to jump in that cage and fight to get that rust out of your game. Imo both will look like shit and i dont think gsp will be able to finish him so i guess i will pick Bisping.

Both get destroyed by Whitaker, Rockhold, Weidman and Romero too.

100% Hendricks would have to show up to beat Bisping.. 70% is not enough

Mits dont hit back, though. You need to jump in that cage and fight to get that rust out of your game. Imo both will look like shit and i dont think gsp will be able to finish him so i guess i will pick Bisping.

Both get destroyed by Whitaker, Rockhold, Weidman and Romero too.

GSP is well known to do a lot of heavy sparring, with the Tristar guys, with MT guys, with karate guys, with boxing guys, with wrestlers, with the DDS.

He didn't had rust against Condit IMO and he wont have against Bisping, the guy will be ready

Bisping is a tough fight man, that dude keeps coming forward. Hendricks would have gassed and got finished late I suspect

If Georges can't keep him on his back for long periods of time, he is also going to lose. Basically he needs to Chael him for 5 rounds

Thing is TRT Chael had a really hard time "Chaeling" Bisping 5 years ago. Bisping is tough to hold down.

GSP is well known to do a lot of heavy sparring, with the Tristar guys, with MT guys, with karate guys, with boxing guys, with wrestlers, with the DDS.

He didn't had rust against Condit IMO and he wont have against Bisping, the guy will be ready
Sparring will never be the same as a real , sanctioned fight but hey, to each its own.. I hope he does pummel Bisping but i still believe that it will be a bad night for him.

hendricks has no hands and is worthless since usada

wonder why hes still in the ufc, actually

It

It's just funny you assume cheating when you have rmtom brady as an av
tumblr_msxp2mgemv1qafbqjo6_2501.gif

Age? IV ban? Diuretics? Roids? Big Rig BBQ? Lack of dedication? Lack of professionalism? Etc.?
Almost no change in age. IV ban doesn't alter the weight cut, it just makes them possibly recover faster after. Some of the others are possible explanations ... although not dedication and professionalism, as it requires more of that for him to stay slim and not get fat like he used to.

It's funny because the NFL admitted they had no evidence of Brady cheating, their argument was they don't need it, they can suspend him and do whatever they want even if Brady never cheated.

That was their winning argument.

Back