A 2013 Johny Hendricks would pummel todays Bisping

Well Johnny never popped for a ped at all. So saying his piss would melt the cup is insinuating he was taking some sort of ped
Oh, I must have said that during an alien abduction, because I don't recall saying it. Can you point it out so I can try to get that time back?

What I do recall saying was Hendricks cut to 170 from OVER 200lbs. He now needs to be ~195lbs to make 185. What changed?

Bisping is a tough fight man, that dude keeps coming forward. Hendricks would have gassed and got finished late I suspect

If Georges can't keep him on his back for long periods of time, he is also going to lose. Basically he needs to Chael him for 5 rounds
No one circles bispings name as a tough fight or fight to avoid. This is a made up narrative because a mediocre fighter was gifted a title shot and lucky win after 15 years of mediocrity. The whole "never quite. Just keeps going" theme is true for literally every fight who keeps fighting. No clue why bisping is acting like his resiliency is anything out of the normal.

He’d have been kept on teh end of Bispings jab and gassed out swinging at Bispings shadow. King Mike decisions the shit out of him.

No one circles bispings name as a tough fight or fight to avoid. This is a made up narrative because a mediocre fighter was gifted a title shot and lucky win after 15 years of mediocrity. The whole "never quite. Just keeps going" theme is true for literally every fight who keeps fighting. No clue why bisping is acting like his resiliency is anything out of the normal.
Most wins in ufc, long ass ufc tenure, current champ... not a tough fight? You’re out of your tiny mind.

Oh, I must have said that during an alien abduction, because I don't recall saying it. Can you point it out so I can try to get that time back?

What I do recall saying was Hendricks cut to 170 from OVER 200lbs. He now needs to be ~195lbs to make 185. What changed?
His food intake

Part of the reason Bisping is champion is USADA. Sad but true. And part of the reason Hendricks is a prelim fighter is USADA.

He's champion because he tripped and fell into a title shot he couldn't earn, and made the most of it.

Another way of saying it is he's champion because he didn't have to beat Jacare, Weidman, Romero, Mousasi or Whittaker to earn a spot up top.

It is completely absurd to say he's champion because of USADA. Romero, Whittaker and Moose all looked spectacular in the USADA era. Bisping hasn't fought them.

The #13 retiring Dan Henderson nearly murdered him during USADA.

Stop with this nonsense already.

hendricks has no hands and is worthless since usada

wonder why hes still in the ufc, actually
Name value and cheap labor I assume . I would have kept Larkin , Rory or the moose over pigg rigg though.

Who knows why wme does anything all I know is it is not "for the fans" like baldy mc coke head likes to say it is.....

End of my hateraide fueled rant lol

Last edited:
amirite?

I dont like Georges chances here mainly bc of dat ring rust that he will carry onto the fight but just throwing my 2 cents on that. If it wasnt for the long layoff i would pick him to outsmart and beat Bisping.

Eat perhaps...

Too bad it's 2017 and the only thing big rig pummeled recently is cheese burgers.

age and discipline.
He has more discipline, hence he is now lighter and is on a stricter diet. His age isn't a factor as he went from fine to not fine immediately, not over time.

So why does a more disciplined Hendricks need to lose 5lbs to fight 15lbs above where he used to fight? That's a 20lb difference.

Hendricks is 175cm reach. Rockhold is 196cm reach. Cain is 6'1 and Brock is only 6'2.

People don't seem to realize all these guys GSP beat are only 5 foot 9. These bloated WWs get exposed like Lombard, Whitaker & Yoel.

Woodley & RDA are lucky to beat a 5'10.5 WWs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back