54 Ex boxer champ, knocks the F.... out of some dude!

Oof. At least his head didn't bounce off the concrete.

I'm sorry but you people are okay with this?

The boxer was clearly the primary (and only) aggressor in this situation. He deserves 3 years in prison minimum. Concussions cause long term brain damage.

I don't know the whole story but the video is damning evidence in favor of the man who was knocked unconscious.

The boxer was clearly the primary (and only) aggressor in this situation.

Go on...I'm listening. Lets start at the point where his homeboys told him not to go down there. What happened next?

The boxer was clearly the primary (and only) aggressor in this situation. He deserves 3 years in prison minimum. Concussions cause long term brain damage.

I don't know the whole story but the video is damning evidence in favor of the man who was knocked unconscious.

Shut up.

You sound like a white suburban soccer mom. Stop it.

Unless you ARE a white suburban soccer mom, then continue.

Are you serious?

The other man stepped up to him in an intimidating fashion.

and as the laws are written in most states regarding Self defense, if you believe your body is in imminent danger of harm and/or death you can defend yourself.

No law was broken here...

maybe littering as he dropped that piece of $hit on the side of the street.

And most retarded post of the day goes to...

BTW, have you ever been in a physical confrontation? Probably not, right?

fuck that guy, id have done the same thing only before he got within arms length. anyone invading my private space shouting like that gets fucked up, thats my rule. now, if you want some jackass getting close enough to bust your head in go for it but thats not my thing.

fuck that guy, id have done the same thing only before he got within arms length. anyone invading my private space shouting like that gets fucked up, thats my rule. now, if you want some jackass getting close enough to bust your head in go for it but thats not my thing.

I really wonder if you're anything like your online persona in real life.

I've really never encountered anyone , in real life or online, as sure of their bad-assery as you are. You've been bordering Floyd Jr. pre-fight douche-baggery for a long time.

I really wonder if you're anything like your online persona in real life.

I've really never encountered anyone , in real life or online, as sure of their bad-assery as you are. You've been bordering Floyd Jr. pre-fight douche-baggery for a long time.

it get under your skin that much? fuck off. Ive done the things i talk about so you can fuck off, id do it to you if you tried it. as far as being a badass, tell the truth, most good fighters are humble, ive been around the best their humble, just dont get up in their face and everything will be cool. I dont care to explain much more about the circle ive been around or the life ive lived, youd say something smartass if i did. anyway i dont sugarcoat shit, this guy went and fucked with a champion fighter, he got what he deserved. man has a right to defend himself.

1.)it get under your skin that much? fuck off.

2.) Ive done the things i talk about so you can fuck off, id do it to you if you tried it. as far as being a badass, tell the truth,

3.) most good fighters are humble, ive been around the best their humble, just dont get up in their face and everything will be cool.

4.) I dont care to explain much more about the circle ive been around or the life ive lived, youd say something smartass if i did. anyway i dont sugarcoat shit,

5.)this guy went and fucked with a champion fighter, he got what he deserved.

6.)man has a right to defend himself.

1.) Equal parts amused and annoyed with your posts.

2.) Don't question the validity of your posts but the person behind that keyboard, if this isn't a long term troll account, is a sad human being. You sound like a man who's in his mid-thirties who hasn't matured a day past fifteen.

3.) I'd agree that most good fighters are humble and honest. That's typically what competitive sports produce people who can be honest about themselves and their skill set. But from your posts it doesn't seem like you've it made there yet even after decades of training.

4.) It doesn't matter to me if you're Rocky Graziano, Floyd Mayweather Jr. or Charlie Z. Legitimate or not your entire outlook on life is skewed and frankly pathetic.

5.) I agree he deserved what he received and Rocky would of deserved a 2nd degree murder charge if the kid died. Everyday men have to make choices and Rocky and the kid made a very stupid choices that day.

6.) No denying that.

1.) Equal parts amused and annoyed with your posts.

2.) Don't question the validity of your posts but the person behind that keyboard, if this isn't a long term troll account, is a sad human being. You sound like a man who's in his mid-thirties who hasn't matured a day past fifteen.

3.) I'd agree that most good fighters are humble and honest. That's typically what competitive sports produce people who can be honest about themselves and their skill set. But from your posts it doesn't seem like you've it made there yet even after decades of training.

4.) It doesn't matter to me if you're Rocky Graziano, Floyd Mayweather Jr. or Charlie Z. Legitimate or not your entire outlook on life is skewed and frankly pathetic.

5.) I agree he deserved what he received and Rocky would of deserved a 2nd degree murder charge if the kid died. Everyday men have to make choices and Rocky and the kid made a very stupid choices that day.

6.) No denying that.

i didnt fully read your comments other than to see a few scattered insults, the kind that internet arguments are made of and not one that i really want to encourage. Ill say this though, if you havent been in those situations meaning fights then you really dont know what the fuck your talking about. you can literally lose your life out there. It looks like you started a new account to insult me or other people or both. Never understood the logic of internet arguments really, they run about the same course as your trying to go, with the exception that I usually dont get into those kind too deep, i usually watch as others say so and so is the dumbest, morally such and such ignorant bla bla, thats what I chalk those type up as and I cant worry about it. what really pisses me off is i lost two accounts off of prince.org trying to defend prince and before that, marvin gaye arguing for the two guys, now that ticks me off. People tearing down legends its ok, people defending legends and youre banned because people are so thin skinned. fuck, that still got me rankled.

hahaha that's pretty funny. That guy is an idiot.

Back