54 Ex boxer champ, knocks the F.... out of some dude!

ok one of you did this or knows who did and I salute you

Lockridge recently had a comeback fight against an unknown opponent in an open air venue. The fight was sponsored by Rockstar Energy Drink and featured plenty of pre-fight smack talk by his opponent. Rocky won by KO in the first round , knocking the larger , unskilled fighter down and out with the first shots thrown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Lockridge

How the hell can people just stand around and laugh after someone has been KO'd so viciously? Even if I didn't like the guy, I would still be concerned for his safety, not standing around laughing and joking about it.

This reminds me of the one were the so called tough guy in Wales goes and jumps a bunch of obviously innocent, quiet bystanders, punches a guy out, punches a girl, then kicks a guy when hes on the ground. A passer by tries to calm him down and he gets punched too.

Just when you start thinking "somebody lay this piece of shit out already" and it seems like he's gotten away with it, a retired boxer was watching it from across the street, knocked him out with one punch, then proceeded to give the guy a lecture while he was unconscious lol.

Anyway I'm sure some of you have seen this video before

How the hell can people just stand around and laugh after someone has been KO'd so viciously? Even if I didn't like the guy, I would still be concerned for his safety, not standing around laughing and joking about it.

That is troubling, like Colin Farrells violent yet loveable Irish character in Scrubs says "Where I come from, If you knock someone unconscious, you stick around to make sure they're ok"

that's my philosophy anyway

This reminds me of the one were the so called tough guy in Wales goes and jumps a bunch of obviously innocent, quiet bystanders, punches a guy out, punches a girl, then kicks a guy when hes on the ground. A passer by tries to calm him down and he gets punched too.

Just when you start thinking "somebody lay this piece of shit out already" and it seems like he's gotten away with it, a retired boxer was watching it from across the street, knocked him out with one punch, then proceeded to give the guy a lecture while he was unconscious lol.

Anyway I'm sure some of you have seen this video before

I didn't but thank you. Awesome.

not everyone in the world sees things like you. americans are generally so coddled these days it sickening. guy defended himself, 100 years ago no one would have batted an eye.

not everyone in the world sees things like you. americans are generally so coddled these days it sickening. guy defended himself, 100 years ago no one would have batted an eye.

Yes because being concerned for another human being is such a pussy move right? I don't find a potentially serious injury to be funny.

Yes because being concerned for another human being is such a pussy move right? I don't find a potentially serious injury to be funny.

you dont understand, if someone gets into your face and threatens you and you dont know their intentions you are fully in the right to knock the shit out of them. nothing funny about it, it can be a part of life, violence can be a part of life. when it comes down to either being a victim or being violent, violence is the option every time. however, not that hard to avoid trouble, just dont be around people and places like that but it can still happen anytime/place. of course situations like that can be dangerous for many reasons, thats why you dont want to be in them, someone could end up dead unintentionally.

you dont understand, if someone gets into your face and threatens you and you dont know their intentions you are fully in the right to knock the shit out of them. nothing funny about it, it can be a part of life, violence can be a part of life. when it comes down to either being a victim or being violent, violence is the option every time. however, not that hard to avoid trouble, just dont be around people and places like that but it can still happen anytime/place. of course situations like that can be dangerous for many reasons, thats why you dont want to be in them, someone could end up dead unintentionally.

I fully agree with everything you just said. I just didn't like how everyone was standing around laughing at the unconscious guy when he could have been seriously injured. It seemed to me that the guys laughing at the guy who was KO'd might even be his friends.

I fully agree with everything you just said. I just didn't like how everyone was standing around laughing at the unconscious guy when he could have been seriously injured. It seemed to me that the guys laughing at the guy who was KO'd might even be his friends.

ok, im sure they arent thinking the guys dead, if they were they wouldnt be laughing but people from hard places are more fatalistic than people who arent. in other words, they dont worry about things the same way. Ironic yes but true.

ok, im sure they arent thinking the guys dead, if they were they wouldnt be laughing but people from hard places are more fatalistic than people who arent. in other words, they dont worry about things the same way. Ironic yes but true.

INdeed..... it's all good in da hoooood!

Whew!
He better just count his blessings he didnt try this against someone who trains UFC.

Talk shit, get hit.

Back