5 Weapons in Doomsday Scenario

1 - Glock 19, 9mm
2 - M4, 5.56
3 - Benchmade 550SHG
4 - LaGana Tomahawk
5 - Remington 870 - 12 gauge

Military KA-BAR knife. It was proven in WW2.

KA-BAR - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also a Leatherman multi-tool.

800px-Leatherman_and_beltholder_20050613.jpg

Last edited:
1. any dang pistol but a terrible one. i guess i'd go with a old school colt 45

2. an 1898 mauser, a real rifle. to hit people at 2500+ yards instead of only 800

3. rambo knife

4. an old school long reach spear. about 8 feet

5. a hatchet or some mutli use tool like an entrenching shovel.

1.) Glock 19

2.) SKS(I'm in canada, no AK's), or a semi-auto rifle in .308, maybe by Knight's

3.) Buck 6" blade. I have one, love it.

4.) I'm tempted to say Katana, but I have no idea how to use one. An axe actually seems far more practical. It's necessary for survival, easy to use, I can throw one. So yeah, an axe.

5.) Rope. Lots of rope.

1- Handgun
tbgunlg1de.jpg

2- Firearm (any gun)
149cm.jpg

3- Knife (has to be a knife)
kabaro.jpg

4- Melee (any melee weapon) Rampage! :icon_chee
batsj.jpg

5- Wildcard (any weapon ex: grenade, another gun, chainsaw)
1064048ef5c6926fc6.jpg

lol Ya right ^

1. Draco
2. AK-47
3. Cleaver Falchion
4. Morningstar
5. Saiga 12 ga/20rd drum mag

1. Glock .40
2. AR-15
3. KABAR maybe something a bit bigger
4. Cricket Bat
5. Shotgun (seriously if you failed to mention this you suck)

Violence is not your friend, won't help you.

1. Kimber 1911 Pro Carry II .45 ACP
2. Bushmaster ACR
3. Ka-bar
4. Louisville Slugger
5. Remington 870 12 ga. pump.

I was thinking more zombie apocalypse than enemy invasion. Anything with a scope would be useless. Zombie apocalypse is more close-range combat.

I was thinking more zombie apocalypse than enemy invasion. Anything with a scope would be useless. Zombie apocalypse is more close-range combat.

Unless you're on top of a building... or across a field... or basically anywhere outside the accuracy of your own eyes.

Handgun: Glock 30
images

Firearm AK-47
ak47bayonet.gif

Knife: Ontario Knife co Bayonet
ONM9.jpg

Melee: Machete
machete.jpg

Optional: Mossberg survial kit in a can
51340.jpg

My picks are based on utility, not for defending myself against raiders or zombies
1- Baretta M9 - common ammo, reliable
2- Hunting rifle - Remington 7600
3- Leatherman multi-tool (I'll probably need a screwdriver more than I'll need a weapon)
4- Hatchet
5- nunchucks (j/k maybe a spear gun for fishing?)

For the zombie apocalypse
1- .44 magnum
2- USAS-12 auto shotgun
3- Kunai
4- Machete
5- Molotovs

If anyone says a shaolin spade, I iam disappoint.

Fucking Zombie guide..

I want to play!

1- Right now I'm looking for my first sidearm in real life to purchase. Probably gonna land on either the Springfield XD or the S&W M&P. For doomsday purposes, you're looking at a 9mm for best results. It's the most common center fire ammo in the US, and when you're scavenging for bullets that means a lot.
55666.jpg

STnew06_022106R.jpg

2- A tough call if you're only going to carry one long gun, but I'd put priority on the 12 gauge shotgun. Ammo is heavy, but common, and very versatile. Self defense, zombies, hunting, etc. shotgun does it all. I like my 870 with a 26" barrel and an extended magazine. 8 in the tube + one in the chamber
remington870.jpg

(20" barrel shown)

3- Scrapyard dogfather. Indestructible, big, battonable, and holds an edge. Everything you need and nothing you dont. And it's easy to carry out of the sheath from the well placed finger choil at the base of the blade. If I'm bringing an axe (see four) I'm taking a smaller knife. I LOVE my scrapper 6 for that. If we're talking constant non-undead combat, I like the spyderco warrior.
Dogfather:
DFLEv2-2.jpg

Scrapper 6

4- doomsday to me says zombies. In that event, I'm going with an aluminum baseball bad with 1/2" bolts through the end of it, sticking out only as far as the bolt head and nut. Light, weighted at the end, solid points of impact to fracture the skull and cause sufficient brain damage. Anything else besides zombies and I'm taking my granfors Bruks Hunters axe. Axes are versatile, and in a bushcraft based civilization chopping wood, skinning game, hammering spikes into the ground etc. can all be done with an axe.
SPFB25PSBK.jpg

5- AR-15 chambered to .223/5.56. OK, remember when I said the shotgun would be a tough choice as a primary long gun? That's cause the .223 ammo is lighter, with greater lethal distance, and can be found in any police station in the country, so scavenging is a viable option for obtaining more ammo here too. AK's and SKS's are fine guns that fire cheap ammo, but you gotta seek out enthusiasts to find it. There are just as many AR and M16 enthusiasts as 7.62 round enthusiasts out there, in ADDITION to the police that use it, so you it'll be easier to find than AK ammo. And it can double as a hunting gun for varmints (though there may not be much left without a 22lr conversion kit) and medium-small game.
LiteRailPWS.jpg

I want to play!

1- Right now I'm looking for my first sidearm in real life to purchase. Probably gonna land on either the Springfield XD or the S&W M&P. For doomsday purposes, you're looking at a 9mm for best results. It's the most common center fire ammo in the US, and when you're scavenging for bullets that means a lot.
55666.jpg

STnew06_022106R.jpg

Get the M&P brah. Don't wanna start a debate. PM me if you want more convincing. :D

OP,

I'd bring:

1- Handgun
Glock 19
2- Firearm
Colt 6920 w/aimpoint and white light
16.5" khukuri from HI
4- Melee (any melee weapon)
Easton Aluminum bat
Arsenal/Saiga AKM

I'd personally ditch the bat, the khukuri is heavy enough to use as a small club.

Why do you guys all want rifles? Most people cant shoot a rifle accurately even at 50 feet due to the kickback. Also how you gonna carry around a rifle + a shotgun plus all your belongings?

In this scenario you're gonna have to be very mobile so i'll go with a much more light weight build.

1- Handgun
FN Five-Seven . Low recoil & big penetration against armor.

2- Firearm
H & K Mp5 w/ suppressor. Good quiet mid-range weapon.

Decent Machete any brand

4- Melee (any melee weapon)
Heavy Duty Crowbar - Worked for Gordon Freeman

Taser

Back