40,000-year-old bracelet made by extinct human species found(Christian/Alpha call out thread)

FYI, the overall agenda that @VivaRevolution has here in this thread is that it debunks Christianity.

The problem with this is that all religions are man made and OUR human interpretation of what God is, what God does and can do is akin to what an ant's understanding of our civilization.

It doesn't actually debunk the fact that there maybe a God still or some type of creator. It's just that Christianity is loosely based off of a God or creator which doesn't necessarily mean Christianity is wrong; just that human beings truly have no comprehension about a true God and how he/she/it/zer/ze manifests itself to use mortal humans.

None of us will ever truly know, even the people resuscitated from death, come back to life with descriptions, usually of lots of light or what not, but nothing concrete and of no possible way to truly explain or prove it to use mere mortals.

Christianity maybe wrong with a lot of things, but it's no Islam when it comes to being the king of WRONG religions and I think it's laughable to attack Christianity with such a mundane thing and not leave out far worse, backwards religions, who are even more in the dark when it comes to proper history and science.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the whole, the bible is the literal word of god thing, I would have no issue with Christianity at all.

The bible says some crazy shit, which makes that belief a issue.

Until recently, I was technically agnostic, in that I thought a creator(god), no more likely, then no creator.

I don't know what I would even be called now, as I reject the basic question religion and a creator attempts to answer, in my belief that it is most likely that the psychical representation of infinity is represented in time and space. That the answer to what existed before the big bang, is time and space under different rules.

Why'd you have to be so snotty about it in your first post?
against religion?
12 years of catholic school in a small town raised by irish scottish religious family i guess

They were smart and had fewer children, so they got fucked out of existence my immigrants from Africa.

:D

:eek::eek::eek:

haha look at you being cute trying to absorb them all into the darkness...

How do they know it was jewelry and didn't serve some functional purpose?

The amount of science and evidence you have to handwave away to be a new earth creationist is mindboggling. Those shitheads have already made up their mind and not even a time machine could change it.
We already have the dunning-kruger poster boy in the first post

According to the bible and folk lore, highly intelligent beings appeared on earth, the ones that created the race of giants. They had knowledge that allowed them to cut hard stone with insane precision. Some of the megalithic structures are thought to be some type of machine.

58192912.jpg

You are deliberately misinterpreting what he means, I think.

He's clearly talking about moral and societal consequences and there are plenty of people who get far in life without experiencing either.

Remember "affluenza?"

Nah, i just pointed some things out, he explained himself a little better and we moved on.

haha look at you being cute trying to absorb them all into the darkness...

b3c8c3da9d89d024.gif

FYI, the overall agenda that @VivaRevolution has here in this thread is that it debunks Christianity.

The problem with this is that all religions are man made and OUR human interpretation of what God is, what God does and can do is akin to what an ant's understanding of our civilization.

It doesn't actually debunk the fact that there maybe a God still or some type of creator. It's just that Christianity is loosely based off of a God or creator which doesn't necessarily mean Christianity is wrong; just that human beings truly have no comprehension about a true God and how he/she/it/zer/ze manifests itself to use mortal humans.

None of us will ever truly know, even the people resuscitated from death, come back to life with descriptions, usually of lots of light or what not, but nothing concrete and of no possible way to truly explain or prove it to use mere mortals.

Christianity maybe wrong with a lot of things, but it's no Islam when it comes to being the king of WRONG religions and I think it's laughable to attack Christianity with such a mundane thing and not leave out far worse, backwards religions, who are even more in the dark when it comes to proper history and science.

I think it's a matter to proximity. I know people who fucking HATE Christians. Hell I used to smoke bible paper joints all the time and loved the "baby jesus chopped up in the manger" Leftover Crack type shit when I was a hate filled little shithead.

I've been to some creepy ass revivals (go stoned.) Seen Christians beat up gays. Oklahoma is a weird place. Christians have been behind some evil shit here in the US, and have used their religion to justify it

I think its rational to be more anti Christian considering the fact that Christians have dictacted so much of American law based on their Judaic religion. And now with Trump allowing Churches to directly get involved in politics its even more alarming.

Luckily America is moving towards becoming an agnostic nation it seems

oh lord almighty! when you science lovers are gonna realize the simple truth - if it is not in the bible, it didnt happen!

I think it's a matter to proximity. I know people who fucking HATE Christians. Hell I used to smoke bible paper joints all the time and loved the "baby jesus chopped up in the manger" Leftover Crack type shit when I was a hate filled little shithead.

I've been to some creepy ass revivals (go stoned.) Seen Christians beat up gays. Oklahoma is a weird place. Christians have been behind some evil shit here in the US, and have used their religion to justify it

I think its rational to be more anti Christian considering the fact that Christians have dictacted so much of American law based on their Judaic religion. And now with Trump allowing Churches to directly get involved in politics its even more alarming.

Luckily America is moving towards becoming an agnostic nation it seems
People are pieces of shit. Using religion to justify abhorrent behaviour is quite disturbing but nothing new in the world of ignorant scumbags.

You then have a reaction to this from other pieces of shit who hate religion and Christians. You taking pages out of the Bible to make joints somehow filled you with satisfaction and also gave a feeling that you were sticking it to God and Christians.

Reality is thst God probably doesn't give a fuck about that, why would he? The notion that God cares about us or knows every little bit about us individually is laughable. This is a human made concept due to the fact that we are self aware, intelligent and we like things explained or uncovered.

In the case of Adam and Eve, true story or not doesn't make sense for many reasons but one is the apple and the resonating fact that humanity is changed forever due to the actions of Adam and Eve. If God was truly our creator he would know human beings and the actions we take that are human, thus we were doomed from the beginning. Has nothing to do with God and has everything to do with us being animals, albeit self aware, intelligent animals.

Anyways, I'm going off some here but the point is, religion is man made and based off of human understanding of God and worship, which in the grand scheme of things probably means nothing. It's our interpretation and our infantile understanding which is a great tool by certain humans to use to control man and in some instances keep order.

America is moving towards agnostics yes, however who will use that as a tool for control in the future? Who will spin that when the time is right to gain power, or wealth or both? It's all human nature and humans fucking love fads; humans love buying into things and being apart of something, it's clockwork and predictible.

Intelligent design? We can never fully know or explain our current being of existence. If there truly is a demiurge then it would be impossible to even know or fathom our existence and reason for existing unless it wanted us to know.

Last edited:
According to the bible and folk lore, highly intelligent beings appeared on earth, the ones that created the race of giants. They had knowledge that allowed them to cut hard stone with insane precision. Some of the megalithic structures are thought to be some type of machine.

do you know how incan and egyptian emperors (etc etc) got people to cut stone near perfectly?

they said "cut this stone perfectly, or ill cut your hands off."

you'd be surprised the level of craftsmanship that you can drag out of yourself in the face of such policies.

do you know how incan and egyptian emperors (etc etc) got people to cut stone near perfectly?

they said "cut this stone perfectly, or ill cut your hands off."

you'd be surprised the level of craftsmanship that you can drag out of yourself in the face of such policies.

images

The Inca and the Egyptians did not cut some of the insanely precise stones and artifacts. They found these ancient ruins and built upon them.

images

The Inca and the Egyptians did not cut some of the insanely precise stones and artifacts. They found these ancient ruins and built upon them.

ok

youre missing the point. people during this time period, the world over, often believed their leaders to be god-kings. if you think your leader is a living god, and he says "i want this built perfectly or your family dies".....guess what type of effort people put into that?

you dont need magic, aliens, or conspiracies to explain this.

ok

youre missing the point. people during this time period, the world over, often believed their leaders to be god-kings. if you think your leader is a living god, and he says "i want this built perfectly or your family dies".....guess what type of effort people put into that?

you dont need magic, aliens, or conspiracies to explain this.

You're missing the point that Inca and the Egyptians built up on these ruins.

andes5%20hatun2.jpg

32494680-Stone-Inca-doorway-in-the-ruins-of-Ollantaytambo-Peru-Stock-Photo.jpg

And the point that these precise polygonal stone structures and oddly cut rock door ways in the sides of large rocks and mountains are found all over the world.

PRpaiq.jpg

And that it would impossible for slaves to cut granite at that level of precision using copper hand tools.

12063882_420761728128669_9008620548861794479_n.jpg

Last edited:
You're missing the point that Inca and the Egyptians built up on these ruins.

andes5%20hatun2.jpg

32494680-Stone-Inca-doorway-in-the-ruins-of-Ollantaytambo-Peru-Stock-Photo.jpg

And the point that these precise polygonal stone structures and oddly cut rock door ways in the sides of large rocks and mountains are found all over the world.

nf551c3261.jpg

And that it would impossible for slaves to cut granite at the level of precision.

12063882_420761728128669_9008620548861794479_n.jpg

and the aztec did not build a lot of shit that they later used....the olmecs toltecs etc etc etc

slaves could do that, and did do that. build it right, or lose your hands. people become great builders.

the often claimed line of "how did people in different parts of the world use the same architectural style if they had no contact" blah blah blah. maybe because its the easiest design to build when you have these types of tools?

the ancient aliens people used to have the line of: "well how did people all of the world build pyramids if they had no contact with each other??????" its because a pyramid is the easiest large structure to build. they dont need angels or little green men to reach this conclusion.

and the aztec did not build a lot of shit that they later used....the olmecs toltecs etc etc etc

slaves could do that, and did do that. build it right, or lose your hands. people become great builders.

the often claimed line of "how did people in different parts of the world use the same architectural style if they had no contact" blah blah blah. maybe because its the easiest design to build when you have these types of tools?

the ancient aliens people used to have the line of: "well how did people all of the world build pyramids if they had no contact with each other??????" its because a pyramid is the easiest large structure to build. they dont need angels or little green men to reach this conclusion.

Lol slaves can't cut granite like that with copper tools. Look at the granite boxes found in Egypt.

Did they all of sudden stop cutting these huge and precisely cut stones all over the world because all the different god kings had a change in heart? Not even half way through construction they stop and use less quality stone work? That does not make sense.

It is clear that at some point there was a highly intelligent race that was building these structures and making strange cuts in the rock all over the world and they were wiped out by a cataclysmic event.

The pyramid is not a tomb and just by looking at it you can tell it was not easy to build at all.

Back