40,000-year-old bracelet made by extinct human species found(Christian/Alpha call out thread)

A lost civilization? Did you listen to the latest Rogan podcast?

Yes to your first question and no to the other.

I might have to post every picture and video in a mayberry or war room thread. Brien Foerster watch his videos. Then just look at pictures of megalithic sites for a while. The internet is a beautiful thing.

Yes to your first question and no to the other.

I might have to post every picture and video in a mayberry or war room thread. Brien Foerster watch his videos. Then just look at pictures of megalithic sites for a while. The internet is a beautiful thing.

You should listen to it. Graham Hancock and Randall Carson vs a professional skeptic. They also brought in scientists via skype. Deals with what youre saying.

You should listen to it. Graham Hancock and Randall Carson vs a professional skeptic. They also brought in scientists via skype. Deals with what youre saying.

Want to link the video?

Edit..... or podcast

Pretty wild, bookmarking this thread

Come on man. You can't do that with copper chisels.
Don't know about copper ; but the Egyptians used Bronze tools. Bronze is an alloy , mostly composed of copper, with tin and some other metals.

There are some very hard stones ; can't think of the name of 1 in particular I have in mind.

Well since their own scientific study says they did not have the brain capacity to make such a ornament but were more robust than Homo and Neanderthal then I would say the more logical conclusion would be killing and taking or just found the bracelet.
At one time Neanderthals were considered just a bunch of dumb brutes, but in the past several years that stance has changed .

I am not saying that they did not make the bracelet but I love how science jumps to the conclusion that the Denisovans made it. Could it be that the Denisovans killed an other species of Human and took it off them? Or maybe it was a gift after laying the skin pipe? Could even be given in a trade? So many reasons why Denisovans may not have made it themselves.

Inherent bias and leaps of logic. We see this all too often from scientists.

cus.jpg

Polygonal walls are not an easy design.
Maybe I've watched too much ancient aliens but I have a very hard time accepting that ancient humans made some of this stuff with primitive tools. Just doesn't add up to me.

This is all a waste to try and convince any of them. They dismiss huge chunks of the scientific data. It's quite frustrating with these people because of how they cherry pick the scientific method. They are fine as can be with the convenience and medicine science has brought into their lives but totally dismiss the stuff that goes against their worldview or use the God of the gaps arguments.

I've been laughing at 6,000 year old creationists for over a decade thanks to Kent Hovind. His debates are priceless.

This is all a waste to try and convince any of them. They dismiss huge chunks of the scientific data. It's quite frustrating with these people because of how they cherry pick the scientific method. They are fine as can be with the convenience and medicine science has brought into their lives but totally dismiss the stuff that goes against their worldview or use the God of the gaps arguments.

I've been laughing at 6,000 year old creationists for over a decade thanks to Kent Hovind. His debates are priceless.

When it comes to medicine you can demonstrate it, observe it, and repeat it. You can't demonstrate, observe, and repeat history tho, can you? Piecing together history is heavily based on interpretation of evidence. And when it comes to a person's interpretation of something, even a scientist, personal bias(beliefs, experiences, ego, ect) plays a large part.

Back