Here’s why Mark Goddard booted Conor McGregor at UFC Gdansk

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2017-10-23_10-24-33.png
giphy.gif

He's right. Conor shouldn't have done it. I like Conor, but it was a bad moment and Goddard was right to smack him down.

I'd say Goddard is the best ref in the business imo. Definitely in the top 3.

All it helped do was give lobov a rest when Fili was GNP him . Connor helped lobov by giving him an extra 30 sec break cause Marc Goddard stopped it. Don't buy the idea that Connor was about to coach him thru a fight ending sequence if anything he was prob just a lil intoxicated and pumped seeing his friend fight and wanted to root him on... Goddard making s big deal about this is kinda pathetic

ffs this is silly.....but God forbid you take away points for eye pokes. Very brave!

Marc Goddard one of the greats. He'll drop the train on fighters who aren't even fighting that night.

I'd say Goddard is the best ref in the business imo. Definitely in the top 3.
You didnt see KSW did you? Norman Parke vs Mateusz Gamrot was a shit show. Gamrot landed a low blow and 2 seemingly intentional eye pokes and Goddard rules it a no contest. Horrible reffing

I think Hardy mentioned that it might have been the case.

Goddard is the best Ref, people want to say Big John, but he's too much ego, Goddard have no problems owning up and admitting his mistakes, even though he makes less of them than Big John. Proper pro, and he's a former fighter himself.

Artem is always getting fucked over by conor. Even in the middle of artems fights conor is making sure all the attention is on him. Shitting on his trainers too, as if conors advice is more important than owen and john's. No doubt conor was blocking everyones view ringside as well as he waddled around on his gammy legs, id have slapped his ears for him, silly bitch. All round a complete piece of shit.

I think Hardy mentioned that it might have been the case.

Goddard is the best Ref, people want to say Big John, but he's too much ego, Goddard have no problems owning up and admitting his mistakes, even though he makes less of them than Big John. Proper pro, and he's a former fighter himself.

I thought it was weird the way goddard fucked glover over in the gustafsson fight when he got poked. I generally like the way he calls it but that had me scratching my head

Circus monkey time knows no boundaries. More smoke 'n mirrors shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back