Anik: "Making the walk" Stop it with this saying.

fiftywattmafia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Knock this shit off you rank loser amateur. Jesus what a dumb line. Like saying someone regaining consciousness "came to" Came to what?

Get Anik out now. The Bellator team was better last night and they sucked.

Just what the doctor ordered!

Not sure why people get so twisted over what these guys say. To me it's just a bunch of background noise.

I don't think i've ever insulted anyone in the booth besides Rogans "ohhhhh he rocked him mike".

With that said Anik is terrible. Its embarrassing how boring his voice is.

I mean Cruz is a badass fighter and Anik is strictly a talker. There is no excuse for Cruz being clearly the better of the two.

Last edited:
I don't think i've ever insulted anyone in the booth besides Rogans "ohhhhh he rocked him mike".

With that said Anik is terrible. Its embarrassing how boring his voice is.
Anik truly embodies the <6>

I hope Jon Anik says it more often, just to spite you. You baby.

Knock this shit off you rank loser amateur. Jesus what a dumb line. Like saying someone regaining consciousness "came to" Came to what?

Just let Cruz commentate by himself...at this point.

I mean Cruz is a badass fighter and Anik is strictly a talker. There is no excuse for Cruz being clearly the better of the two.
Cruz speaks very well though, Mir was very good on WEC as well.

Some people just have it, I've heard a lot of guys on local radio that do sports or politics that went to school and got a degree for the shit and they suck.

Cruz speaks very well though, Mir was very good on WEC as well.

Some people just have it, I've heard a lot of guys on local radio that do sports or politics that went to school and got a degree for the shit and they suck.

Oh I agree but fire their ass. This is a premier company, there is no need for a charity case with no true ties to the sport having his job for this long.

TS made the walk to make sure this thread made the walk

Its been a long standing fact that most MMA fans are scenester nerds that bitch about EVERYTHING.

The guy is 3rd rate. UFC dropped the ball with that one. Hell , even WWE is better.

I didn't know that Anik was smaller than Cruz. Anik is a FLW.

Came to consciousness. And they are making the walk to the octagon. Now stop complaining about it. You're just splitting hairs at this point.

just said it again in the post fight interview

Back